over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real Myostatin blockers

I have been doing allot of research about myostatin blockers. Do you think its possible that our top level bodybuilders have found a way to manipulate there myostatin? I think there is something these guys are doing that is on an entirely different level then just anabolics, GH and IGF1.
Myostatin inhibitors would explain this ... is that possible?

Grylls

No such thing in my opinion as myostatin blockers. I think the top pros are just driven to be the best along with hard work, nutrition, genetics and other supps/gear.

I have been doing allot of research about myostatin blockers. Do you think its possible that our top level bodybuilders have found a way to manipulate there myostatin? I think there is something these guys are doing that is on an entirely different level then just anabolics, GH and IGF1.
Myostatin inhibitors would explain this ... is that possible?

Grylls

lol thats what you found out after all your research?

they have better genes than you, thats what i found

lol thats what you found out after all your research?

they have better genes than you, thats what i found

Man im asking a question because im trying to learn the answer to my question. Why even post if all you have to add is a smartass remark?
Myostatin inhibitors interest me. Yes im sure they have better "genetics" then me, but im pretty sure there genetics" are allot better then yours as well.
Thank you for your smart ass reply...:rolleyes:

Grylls

Understandable Huck. I haven't researched them, but I've heard a bunch of hype about them. I've never heard anyone recommend them myself. I remember a few years back when Myostat came out. Promising all this muscle mass. As you can see, they're not a popular supplement these days (understatement there). I think you're better off putting your money to the best supplement on Earth to help you grow.......FOOD!!!!!

From what I have read, myostatin blockers have yet to be perfected. Until, someone actually comes out with a real myostatin blocker that does it's job, we can only speculate.

There will be effective myostatin blockers for an affordable price eventually. But for right now there are none that are OTC that are very effective if at all.

One is coming out next month thru Prosource

Don't know how good it will be, but I'll try it. Look in the latest MD to find the info on the new stuff that's going to be coming out next month.

Don't know how good it will be, but I'll try it. Look in the latest MD to find the info on the new stuff that's going to be coming out next month.

IMO, being one of the first guys out there to try something new is not the best idea. We already play enough science with our bodies as it is, why become a test rat for a new substance?

I think Bobaslaw makes a good point here. I never really thought about it this way.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...opeptide-vets-dat-help-please.html#post631416

One is coming out next month thru Prosource

Yeah I'm not sure about that one either. The one thing that really bothers me about that is Dr. Colker says they did a study,in Feb.(is that sufficient time to do enough studies), however the the study has not been published yet. I'd really like to read the study first.

I am interested tho' in when they perfect a myostatin inhibitor, not blocker, how it would work with AAS, or AAS plus GHRP-6+CJC.

I'm not sure if they will be able to replicate the the effects of significantly lowered myostatin levels without completely blocking it.

You can buy it now

Been on it for the last four weeks

From what I have read, myostatin blockers have yet to be perfected. Until, someone actually comes out with a real myostatin blocker that does it's job, we can only speculate.

Yes.

If the pros are doing something to knock out myostatin, it certainly isn't widely available.

The "myostatin blockers" out there now do bind to myostatin, but don't do anything for muscle growth.

The myostatin issue seems like a real double edged sword. I've seen the pictures of the mice and the Belgian Blue Bull in the research articles and of course I would love to take a product that would yield these types of results (assuming the risk factor is reasonably low), but if a gene blocker is created that produces muscles without ever even lifting a weight, like with the bull, the mice, and the whippet dog **broken link removed** then the credibility of all the hard working iron sport guys, from gym rats to pro bodybuilders, will be lost. Our credibility is already under scrutiny with the steroid issue. We will have freaky looking muscle monsters walking around from high school age on up. I'm sure the cost of such a drug will prohibit the masses from using it at first, but in the long run I think the issue above still stands.

The myostatin issue seems like a real double edged sword. I've seen the pictures of the mice and the Belgian Blue Bull in the research articles and of course I would love to take a product that would yield these types of results (assuming the risk factor is reasonably low), but if a gene blocker is created that produces muscles without ever even lifting a weight, like with the bull, the mice, and the whippet dog **broken link removed** then the credibility of all the hard working iron sport guys, from gym rats to pro bodybuilders, will be lost. Our credibility is already under scrutiny with the steroid issue. We will have freaky looking muscle monsters walking around from high school age on up. I'm sure the cost of such a drug will prohibit the masses from using it at first, but in the long run I think the issue above still stands.

If I remember correctly, there was a baby born that had very low amounts of myostatin in his system. Of course he was muscular, however, he also had heart problems which scientists think may have been related to his mutation.

Sounds great! I can hardly wait!

Credibility is a function of media manipulation on a stupid , intellectually lazy populace anyway. After the myo gene blocker reaches the average amateur athletes & then hits the general public, it will be too late to put the genie back into the bottle & then the idiot public will be be faced with the fact that their opinions were wrong all along...

AND if the myo gene blocker is a one shot=lifetime results type of compound, then all efforts to supress access will be publically flogged in total humiliation. The populace demographic that uses it will be MUCH larger than AAS users & there won't be any roid rage boogey man to villify.

Just a bunch of peacefull, successful & extremely athletic people who will live down any & all fear mongering propaganda.

Eventually, those not using it will be visible minorities.

Prophetic rant finished...

Sounds great! I can hardly wait!

Credibility is a function of media manipulation on a stupid , intellectually lazy populace anyway. After the myo gene blocker reaches the average amateur athletes & then hits the general public, it will be too late to put the genie back into the bottle & then the idiot public will be be faced with the fact that their opinions were wrong all along...

AND if the myo gene blocker is a one shot=lifetime results type of compound, then all efforts to supress access will be publically flogged in total humiliation. The populace demographic that uses it will be MUCH larger than AAS users & there won't be any roid rage boogey man to villify.

Just a bunch of peacefull, successful & extremely athletic people who will live down any & all fear mongering propaganda.

Eventually, those not using it will be visible minorities.

Prophetic rant finished...

Well, I guess my point is that the bodybuilder look would be everywhere. There would be nothing special about the look and one wouldn't necessarily have to have the dedication and discipline it takes to be a bodybuilder. It would "cheapen" things in my opinion.

Well, I guess my point is that the bodybuilder look would be everywhere. There would be nothing special about the look and one wouldn't necessarily have to have the dedication and discipline it takes to be a bodybuilder. It would "cheapen" things in my opinion.

Its going to be like everything else in life. There are going to be dangerous side effects possible and some negatives to it. Nothing comes without risk. Not much is known about this. Very dangerous stuff to be messing with.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131