advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RealDonkeykong Aurum RX TNT 500 log and bloods.

WELL Id app any advice.. I never used high mg/ml except t400 once and that did give me a issue from one shot but rest was gtg... ANYWAYS
I can bend my legs today!!! So Ill be going to hit squats SOON and in three weeks Ive grown a rug on back and chest so ill shave up and post week 3 pics tonight probably...good news IS i KNOW if I didnt have that ass up to back swelling ID have pulled 700 at the charity event like NOTHING... Strength is moving up and meet preps is just beginning ...I hope to sign by SAT when i get paid as they sell meets out QUICK but worse case ID just hop organizations...
So guys... Yes PIP so far has been rough... So taking tips on ways to ease or poss eliminate this...Otherb than that Im 211 this morning and long esters so Im blowing up by week 10... This is some HARDCORE blend so if your knew to AAS or never used tren I'd say do not start with this LOL

Yes, These blenders are very strong, and definitely not for beginners. But they give full value to those who can tolerate them.

So sat I had shitty day at event cause of glut shot creapng up into lower back and made it near impossible to get down to bar,,,, Still pulled 600.. Skipped squats yest cause i couldnet even bend legs,,, So today I went to gym with some anger in my head over my shitty SAT and said fk it
Went 610x4 in deads and prob could of hit one more but one side of body was straining on 4t rep so I left it for another day...Most Ive ever done 4 reps with last 5rm was 605 and that was at END of a cycle... So this was 5 days after pulling 600 with mild soft tissue "injury" and killed it. Then finished of with leg press and hack squats going as deep as my swollen quads would let me... Feeling much better... Sunday I will Do lockoutsa and reg dead assist but start SSB 3x10 to a low box far lower than parallel ,,,,these KILL my core blow up quads and will help get my squat up and for anyone whos never used one just...start light lol... Then next WED back to the gring getting my heavy squats in and Tomorrow Ill log my speed bench lifts and delt/tri movements...Thinking I'll do floor press depending on what gym I use... Didnt shave tonight but this week/weekend ill post pics youll def see differences in the first pics I posted up... I also had slightly darker piss today which ive seen on tren before so Im inc water even more and grbbing some support supps this week. If I Do this right I will KILL my old pr's and BW PR as well...Im actually going to be doing some extra work I don't normally do when training for PL meet like more bicep work and so on as this cycle is goin to be BADASS and I dont want waste any potential...

Tomorrow back to reg deads but squats as well since I should be able to bend my legs by then just not sure where to pin now lol if I go in my glutes I may not be able dead quads may not be able to squat... Seriously going to try HEAT and MASSAGE .5 in each side if it helps in DELTS so hope they swell up lol but nor redness or pain ...Ill post later or b4 lift tomorrow with how they are holding up

PIP much better today so heating and massage helping.... Did singles with low shin rack pulls and was two days after 610x4 off floor so worked up to easy single of 675... Went to speed squats for 10x2 , then back to reg dead work with rows from floor up 5x3 up to 345? I think... stayed light on cleans and will be doing 5x2 @ 225 next week loking to inc 5-10lb EW till meet for traps and explosiveness...again had just deadlifted so finished up with just ab work and hypers.... got routine ste in stone for next week and will have everything planned to peak at meet week / end of cycle....\
So Tomorrow is what Im considering week 1 of training cycle though ive only got 5-6 weeks Im in good spot except for squats which i will be blasting ouy sets of 10,8,6,3 3 being a working set the rest heavy warmups but stii challenging then hitting HARD with assistance

So went in delt and since then NO issues which is fkng weird lol...Not going to complain... Squat day was AWFUL after being in class for roughly 8 hours with exams and had 45 min to lift before work...Should of just waited as all I did was work up to a shitty squat set and it was time to go... Today had bit more time and was able to hit
Bench 330x5
Bench 3x6 @ 285
Weighted dips -3 x6-8 with 90lbs
laterals-3x10 @ 40
O ext and hammer curls... Weights felt super light but had no spot so bar kept hitting fkng pins,,,Last time I had set it and it was literally wouching chest perfectly but had I gotten stuck i could of hit pins and snuck out...Bench was moved and for some reason It was not perfect fit but still hit the 330x5 pretty easy... Gotta weigh in SUNDAY and plan on hitting something heav in deads then doing some shit ton volume killing quads with SSB and maybe squatting to low box(some inches below parrellel)... Either way got two days to recover and getBW back up as was little sick this week plus work/classes were SUPER intense this week...Even tonight ill prob be up studying all night. That or I'll just fail my exam...4 exams and tests in 2 weeks with work every night and classes every day but TUES was canceled... TOMORROW signing up for MEET hoping to GOD the one I wants still not sold out...I dont even wanna look...if it is there are 2 others I can do around same time

So meets coming...Gotta get things moving 6 weeks or 5 seems like along time till your in prep... Im behind in squat but tomorrow planning on first time 700x3 rev bands... Gotta get it or whole training blocks FKD!!! Ate well today so I should b ready to tear it up

So meets coming...Gotta get things moving 6 weeks or 5 seems like along time till your in prep... Im behind in squat but tomorrow planning on first time 700x3 rev bands... Gotta get it or whole training blocks FKD!!! Ate well today so I should b ready to tear it up

mentioned being behind in squats but when i said 700x3 rev bands thatll be deads tomorrow...plan on 700x3 rev band deads , ssb squats to low box for sets of 10 starting at 135 then going up 50lbs till i miss then going back down in weights ... thatll be eow high rep squats after deads the other weeks will be speed for 10x2... then rows cleans possibly reverse hyper if our machines in yet , some chins , one arm barbell side bends ( found from ED COAN youtube vid of grip n core work) then biceps and forearms... will be posting pics as i see huge changes already and home scales broke but guessing about 212 now...
also found for whatever reason the deltsare taking the oil quite well with 1" 25 gauge though im getting some 22-23 gauge since it takes forever to get through a 25 and pushes in hard af... sex drive is off charts and feeling pumped all day... gyno just starting to flare up so adding arimidex in few days...I usually do not use any unless I have sides...

Looking harder up 7lbs or so... This was taken farther away from pic on page 1 and cropped...also you can tell i havent been training arms lol
2dwdikp.jpg

Pic looks shitty here but on phone looked much more defined kinda blurred out somehow idk... But def improve...this was after speed bench delts tris today...back was yest where I eneded with 700x2 rev bands with stiff bar and fairly light bands prob 650 at bottom...Bar got crooked on first rep and both were lopsided... But wasnt bad
Today went lighter than norm for speed then up to 225x3 for Military Press.. these have getting strong...Weighted dips with 100x 5 i think then some abs and oh axle bar pin press with 315 also for tris

Pic looks shitty here but on phone looked much more defined kinda blurred out somehow idk... But def improve...this was after speed bench delts tris today...back was yest where I eneded with 700x2 rev bands with stiff bar and fairly light bands prob 650 at bottom...Bar got crooked on first rep and both were lopsided... But wasnt bad
Today went lighter than norm for speed then up to 225x3 for Military Press.. these have getting strong...Weighted dips with 100x 5 i think then some abs and oh axle bar pin press with 315 also for tris

Picture looks good to me,very noticeable improvements

Also side note ... NO CLUE why but when I go in my delts no PIP with 1" ... 1" in quads and glutes and its bad as far as soreness prob worse than OLD school @# from good ole MEXICO... Some say cut it with something or use a bigger gauge but I'm fine so far It only reall effected me at a DEAD event where I coundlt bend down lol But before my meet Ill be larger gauge massage and PROB using upper body only as Ive never had an issue benching with sore delts or bi tris whatevere... But try squatting when you can bend you leg... Literally
Now that being SAID shits kicking in and IM growing like a weed so its worth it and Im not complaining one bit.. Im just being 100% honest in everything and pros/cons whatever... Again IMO its a minor SIDE that can be avoided if you think it through

Also side note ... NO CLUE why but when I go in my delts no PIP with 1" ... 1" in quads and glutes and its bad as far as soreness prob worse than OLD school @# from good ole MEXICO... Some say cut it with something or use a bigger gauge but I'm fine so far It only reall effected me at a DEAD event where I coundlt bend down lol But before my meet Ill be larger gauge massage and PROB using upper body only as Ive never had an issue benching with sore delts or bi tris whatevere... But try squatting when you can bend you leg... Literally
Now that being SAID shits kicking in and IM growing like a weed so its worth it and Im not complaining one bit.. Im just being 100% honest in everything and pros/cons whatever... Again IMO its a minor SIDE that can be avoided if you think it through

I have been pinning the Anomass400 twice a week for over a month now and never experienced any pip in my inj sites(shoulders,quads). Biglizzard is logging the same product as you but hasn’t updated his log,I wonder if he is experiencing any issues .

I have been pinning the Anomass400 twice a week for over a month now and never experienced any pip in my inj sites(shoulders,quads). Biglizzard is logging the same product as you but hasn’t updated his log,I wonder if he is experiencing any issues .

ill have to check his out ...

I have roughly 4 weeks maybe 5 till meet and just ending vial ... I pulled 615x5 5rm today for deads and was early in morning with a baby sized breakfast as I needed the sleep but wanted to get there early to train with everyone... did speed squats and benched heavy on same day this week...as I plan on hitting things on different days as I gear up for meet but think I went with 335x5 though I'm going heavier prob 3 times over next few weeks with deload week... then hoping hit something good and really focused now on pushing cals and of course lots of water

So sides so far was some estro inc just kinda hitting now, PIP and some insomnia and anxiety lol... Tren doseage for sure... Thing is I crushed weights yesterday and I had basically went from my bed to gym... I usually cant lift warmup weight till I eat atleast two good meals lol and need time to waken... But I fking pulled a 5rm and it felt LIGHT!!!! The hardest thing was I held my breathe for 5 reps so I was huffing and puffing for 3-5 min after lol... Then I didnt do much accessory work I just hit speed squats and benched..Then I did some lockouts. So I'm working on getting the BW right at 220lbs for DEC. I lose mass easily but If Ive ever been worried about going over its be on this stuff lol... I could easily push 5-10lbs over n just lose it but I don't think the extra weight will matter to much with my training on point and I'm strongest of my life minus SQUATS but I have a plan to get a decent squat in at the very least ... My bench was 375 and on paper i should have 380 or higher with pause in comp but thats if everything goes right. I was really hoping for 6/4/7plus this DEC but Im behind and I was thinking of tossing 4 weeks of DROL in but I have the bloods coming up and dont want them fkd with...That wouldnt be fair AND I have plenty of future meets in me. ALSO I am only JUST NOW on vial 2 so I think i have alot more size and strength to gain LOL... So Im not countinf myself out just yet...

Plan to squat a day early today possibly. Not set in stone yet but if not Im stuck waiting after class for work with NOTHING to do for like 3 hours. I may want bit more recovery though so unsure. however it goes squats will be
495x2
5x3 pause squats at 275
LegPress or hacks-3x10
leg ext and leg curls
Abs hypers calves possible bicep work

Going to weigh in again Tues to see where I am at. Looking very lean but bigger despite my diet being SHIT TON of BULKING with weight gainers junk food when on the road etc... Tomorrow will be a test for sure as need to hit 3rm bench and DEAD although I might possibly do rack pulls or block pulls this week from knee level where as I norm do low /mid shins and just overload the top while finishing with some high reps off floor or from deficit... I'll throw some pics up tomorrow of front most muscular, back n bis, and a quad shot then again at end and possibly at end ...meet pics with brlurred out face and backgrounds..
So bench will be 345-350x3 (350x3 would be PR paused reps) and some board press to finish lockout.... Deads wil be either solid 650x3 for a 5lb 3rep PR or 7/725/possibly more off rack but limited ROM for what I norm do. I just fig this will giv Break allow CNS to overload and prepare and hit those muscle to get em ready for meet day ...Dont think it matters to much order I do these so Ill be doing one or other for dead then week after obviously the opposite...week after thats deload then on to the platform to make it official..

340x5 deciding not to hit 3rm and 3 boards sindles to 375 just to make sure my lockout kicks in on meet day and tris are stromg n ready... Did this Yest as SUN was a shitty day was bit off and deads settled wity rack pulls but this SUNDAY aim on 650x3 for sure. Have to see what happens tomorrow on squats..Ive been WAY off and trying to get back

So my sex drive has been off charts this entire time pretty much and Strength has juts gone UP evry week even with missing sessions when I had PIP as example I couldn't bend my legs enough to fully squat for 2 weeks after a shot but just had squatted 5 plates and I literally could of left the ground with speed i came up with. Waiting for the other logger of TNT to see if it affected him or maybe my body just doesnt like it lol... Again In my delts if possible doesnt affect bench and I can DEF squat and dead so thats where I hope to go if soreness is gone other wise im going to have to try .5 in each bicep or TRI :eek:
SO basically biggest and strongest ive been in life but HARDER and Im ectomorphic by nature so I'm looking fairly ripped ... NEXT YEAR I will run the TNT again for sure ...
Sunday will be do or die as I plan on 650x3 whuch isnt norm for most at 2 weeks out but I peak my own way usually do just fine and one week deload works fine for me esp since I go to near maximal weight almost ew

So hit a 3rm like nothing jumped from 495 to 650 and hit 3 reps on deads !!!
Then hit my 2nd planned attempt bench and that was it. Ill do speed day still this week and last heavy squat WED then SUNDAY SQUAT BENCH DEAD all openers and maybe some light abs hypers etc...
Ordering bloods this week prob even though Im sure its week 6 or past? my second vial was just opened last week and I def havent missed a shot so I dont know if they were over filled or I just have a bad memory .. I Have a lot of strength to go this cycle is like PR every week.. Checked mirror last night and I def looked even harder than the week before and BIGGER... Solid tren looking gains lol... And if you knew how I ate to Bulk youd expect me to be an obese mfer... So Im going to fking KILL this meet and bench and dead will be NICE...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws