over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent Bloodwork

scmtnboy

IFBB Pro
IFBB PROS
Registered
Interested to hear opinions on elevated creatinine levels. Mine have always been a little high. Some of my research says increased muscle mass will contribute to these levels as well as a high protein diet and creatine supplementation which I do both of. On a side note, I tested 7 days after last pin of 50mg test. Been taking 50mg twice per week but in the last month probably skipped about 3 shots just being lazy. This is the first time I have ever been so relaxed with that and I honestly felt fine, sex drive is great. I have been dealing with some terrible tendinitis in both elbows and I was interested to see if I had any markers for inflammation. The low test level and low estrogen can't be helping my joint health so I am going to try and get my test levels back to the 800-1000 range that I used to keep it at. Overall really happy with the results. I used to get bloods done 3-4 times a year when I was more aggressive with supplementation but haven't had any done for about 2 years.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Looks good to me. Seems like most BBers over 45 have a bit high creatinine. Watch it over time. When i was younger and bigger my creatinine was lower than it is now. I think it's all a property of aging, high muscle mass, training intensity, high protein diet, and creatine supplementation. Eating a lot of beef in my diet sends mine up. If you want to check deeper get a 24 hour creatinine test. You can also test for Cystatin C level. It is a surrogate for clearance like creatinine but less dependent on muscle mass.You could also retest after taking a week off training to let the muscles stop leaking creatinine and reduce your meat consumption. Then you should test closer to normal. I think the younger we are the better we are clearing all the creatinine from food and training and high muscle mass. As we age a lot of is are less efficient.

did you train day of bloods drawn? or day before ?
ideally you want to stop training atleast 3 days before getting bloods as it raises creatinine levels

did you train day of bloods drawn? or day before ?
ideally you want to stop training atleast 3 days before getting bloods as it raises creatinine levels
Sorry, I should have included that in the original post. I did not train 3 days prior and have barely been able to train for over a month due to my elbow tendinitis.

I did not train 3 days prior and have barely been able to train for over a month due to my elbow tendinitis.

i feel like this should have resulted in a lower creatinine level.

i took 3 days off of training prior to my last bloodwork, and my creatinine was like .87, and i definitely carry around a decent amount of lean tissue

as for your BUN level, you may not have been adequately hydrated

Sorry, I should have included that in the original post. I did not train 3 days prior and have barely been able to train for over a month due to my elbow tendinitis.
go get a cystatin c test
much more accurate for kidneys
people sometimes have shit creatinine levels but the cystatin c is fine, go by cystatin c reading

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws