over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recent Kevin Levrone posing vid!!!

Omfg!!!What ever happened to awesome genetics and incredible shoulders?

Last edited:
OH man. A lot of fans are going to be dissapointed. He's gotta be in some type of HRT.No disrespect but a lot of these guys were all about steroids and oil...then you have the true freaks like Phil ,retired for years, on a small Hrt dose , over 40 and still looking freaky.

I can not find the words

OH man. A lot of fans are going to be dissapointed. He's gotta be in some type of HRT.No disrespect but a lot of these guys were all about steroids and oil...then you have the true freaks like Phil ,retired for years, on a small Hrt dose , over 40 and still looking freaky.

Your kidding right? He lost most of his muscle on purpose. And if think kevin not a "true" freak, you must not understand bodybuilding.

Kevin was always my fav BB. This vid shows why too, always cheerful and a real person. You have to move on at sometime so why not be able to poke fun at the past.

He was a bodybuilder for what 20 years? I think he's earned the right to be a normal size and do the acting/music thing if he wants. He obviously doesn't need to walk around at 250 lbs year round to feel good about himself.

:eek:

Kevin does his own thing, and there is a unique strength in that. you know he actually went back and married his ex-wife?

i guess we sometimes get caught up in thinking that a bber does not exist anymore once they lose their muscle. Levrone always made sure he was something more than that.

if you knew kevin, you would see that in the video he is still the same person.

even when he was competing he was making fun of himself. it is only more apparent now because he is not big.

Wrong...

Sorry to say but your statement here is not very legit! # 1 who cares about the fans... and # 2 who says people like ' phil ' or others are just taking a small HRT dose to look as good as they do?? Please know your facts before posting a ' What if ' statement.

wow looks like he doesnt workout much anymore.:eek: i bet he could care less cause he knows after one good cycle he'd be better than 99.9% of everyone.

on a side note he could work on the abs a little and look a whole lot better. oh well, to each his own.

He's looking alright... Didn't Arnold used to look like that in the off-season?
I'm sure Kevin can blow up again in as short as 6 months... He seems happier now, anyway...

Sorry to say but your statement here is not very legit! # 1 who cares about the fans... and # 2 who says people like ' phil ' or others are just taking a small HRT dose to look as good as they do?? Please know your facts before posting a ' What if ' statement.

You're right who cares about the fans who support his ass over the years.

2. Phil himself stated here he's on Hrt doses only, I believe the man. Anyways, this isnt about Phil. It's about Levrone, i understand droppping weight for Hollywood but damn he looks like shit, he should be ashamed of himself.

frank Zane at 64.. RESPECT.

Attachments

• zane-large.jpg
    zane-large.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 50,718
I have mixed feelings about this. He is happy and able to poke fun at himself, which is cool. But... Damn... One of the greatest of all time - he could be so much more if he wanted to.

Question is, is this how he rally looks now or did he loose even more for this little video? Last I heard he was like an overgrown Ambercrombie model.

Whatever the case, Levone was one of the greatest. Props for that Kevin!

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner