Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
This pic was taken a few days after I got out.

This is what I ended up looking like on a prison diet and just occasional isometrics for 7 months.

Started training, gearing and dieting and I added 23lbs already and I lost 2" off my waist since this photo was taken almost 3 weeks ago.

Attachments

• me1.jpg
    me1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,705
Here's my other half - jeez I missed that ass! :D :cool:

Attachments

• bluebutt.jpg
    bluebutt.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1,704
ok maybe its a stupid question but what happened?

damn bro
glad to see ure back at it
time to get freaky again
and very nice better half lol
frk

I'll be keen to see the progress Big A. Thought that was a beer in your hand for a second and thought "who IS this man that has emerged from behind the bars?!"

Go get em. IronMike

Man , it is great to see you back. You know that I think the world of you my friend . I am very sorry for what you had to go through. Your physique is similar to mine , so I can't wait to see your changes . I just got my cast off and have been training my ass off for a few weeks.......The picture on the banner is amazing . That is what a man should aspire to look like . And the world would be a much better place if each man tried to aspire to be like you as a person......I look foreward to reading your book......it will be great to get a closer look at a man I admire a great deal [ and NO fellas .....I am not trying to kiss ass ......just stating how I feel proudly....] Welcome back big fella .....keep us posted on your progress and if possible post some more pictures of your compitition days.....Thanks again for the great board and the inspiration........it is well appreciated......Your the best Big A......I am glad that you are back with your girl and little kitties where you belong....Take care......

I feel bad for ur "other half" i know if i was stuck in prison for half a year, when i got out she wouldnt be walkin for months lol. Especially if she looks like that, welcome back bro, now get us sum update pix.

BIG A....STILL A BIG F*CKER!

MOST GUYS WHO DON'T TAKE A BREAK NEVER LOOK LIKE YOU DO! GLAD YOU ARE BACK IN ACTION. YOUR WOMAN LOOKS NICE.

JETHRO TULL said:
MOST GUYS WHO DON'T TAKE A BREAK NEVER LOOK LIKE YOU DO! GLAD YOU ARE BACK IN ACTION. YOUR WOMAN LOOKS NICE.

yeah, what he said :)

BIG A

good to have you back and ready to get to work...7 months seems like 7 years. Did you stay abouit the same weight but chunked up a little?? I know it was a depressing time for you, and I do not mean to be negative at all. I was just curious if you stayed about the same body weight??

Did you get that story I wrote you about the BLUE THUNDER???

I look forward to the book.

IVAN says hey.

STEAK

Last edited:
At least your body didn't shrivel up in lockup! :eek: :D

Great to have you back and keeping us posted.

Big A looking decent bro for not lifting in such a long time and eating prison slop but I must admit your girls looking much better LOL.

Thanks guys.

When I went to prison I was 255. I dropped down to 213. And I got fatter!
In that pic I was 220. I am now 243 and leaner.

Regarding my other halfs soreness... well, let's just say that I was in prison for 7 months. Also, I was natural (obviously) so now I started on gear as well, can you imagine these two combined things??
I use her at least 4 or 5 times a day. Actually, come to think of it, I'm bloody sore myself constantly... :cool:

BLUE THUNDER made my laugh my ass off. Thanks :)

iabadman - I'll speak to you shortly. Thanks :)

I will very much be looking to hear from you my friend .......I would like to get caught up .........Talk to you soon .........

Looking good A! Glad to see you are back and I will reiterate what everyone else has said.....We missed ya!

Damn Big A, I knew your other half was probably good looking....but I didn't know she would have such a nice booty! I guess I'll be the first to say.....More of your woman (but a closer pic this time) LOL.

Glad to have you back!

Chris

This pic was taken last night.

3 weeks of training, 2 weeks of gear and 80% diet. 246lbs, 34" waist. Three weeks ago when the first pic was taken I was 220lb with a 36" waist.
Muscle memory, don't you love it!!! But still, I can't wait to be huge and ripped again.

Obviously I haven't started training legs yet. I am doing that this week.
But it's rather obvious that I have been using Phil's pump, that's why the extra long black spot, don't you think? :D

Attachments

• bathroom.jpg
    bathroom.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 1,257
mainevent said:
Damn Big A, I knew your other half was probably good looking....but I didn't know she would have such a nice booty! I guess I'll be the first to say.....More of your woman (but a closer pic this time) LOL.
Chris

:p

She'd kill me if she knew that I even put that pic up of her! :eek:

Keep up the great work Big A . Stay focussed I can't wait to see what you will look like in 12 to 16 weeks . I hope you stay with it . I am sure you are busy playing catch up after having 7 months stolen from you , but I would love to see get back into top form. I hope things are well and I am very glad to have you back around . I missed you and all that great info that you share. Shoot ......I may even start to post again .........I gave up for the most part........Take care my friend .......enjoy your training !

Thats why

Big A said:
This pic was taken last night.

3 weeks of training, 2 weeks of gear and 80% diet. 246lbs, 34" waist. Three weeks ago when the first pic was taken I was 220lb with a 36" waist.
Muscle memory, don't you love it!!! But still, I can't wait to be huge and ripped again.

Obviously I haven't started training legs yet. I am doing that this week.
But it's rather obvious that I have been using Phil's pump, that's why the extra long black spot, don't you think? :D

I thought that pump felt a little loose!!

You guys crack me up lol.

Lookin good big A. A hell of a lot harder looking. I bet you can't wait to hit those quads.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131