over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recommended Gynocomastia Surgeons by Locations

C4TNTUSMC@

Newbies
I am starting this thread so members can post any medical doctors whom they recommend for gynocomastia removal. The importance is to not only have a personal recommendation but I also want to know where the surgeon is located. Everyone knows that doctor Blau is a medical genius in the field of gynocomastia surgery, but not everyone can fly across the country for this surgery. Do not post surgery prices. I only ask that you post the city, state, name of doctor, and any other info you'd like to share. My goal is that this thread can be of use for the members of this board who are looking for a professional in their local area. Post pictures if you have any.

I had my glands fully removed when I was 18 years old through my insurance.they had to do a sonogram to make sure they weren't cancerous.they were going to do a mamagram but decided to not to .
It was actually done by a female breast Doctor.
I actually brought my mother in 2 back me up .(R.I.P)
I really did get it when going through puberty around 13-14 years old and it got so bad my nipples would get really puffy from sodium and besides the eye saw it hurt a lot.even wearing a shirt was painful.
The Dr was trying to convince me against surgery but she did say 1 side was a lot worse than the other and it's not going to change the way it looks.
She then proceeded to say ,let's do the one side and if I'm happy with she will do the other.I told her I'm not going to go under anastesia 2 times and I would like her to remove them both .She told me to give it some time think about it and if you decide you want to do the surgery ,just call her in about a week and she will set up pre-surgery testing.
The funny part ,she kept asking if I did steroids,I told her my long acting inhaler has steroids in it.
I didn't even wait a week to call and schedule my pre surgery testing.it was 2-3 days max.
She cut open my areoles and took both glands fully out.i can never get gunk again.o can get fatty tissue that goes away when I'm lean but when flexed you can sometimes see the indentation.but atleast I can never get gyno(puffy nipples) anymore.
You can get away with this when your young ,but as you get older probably close to impossible.this was also 39 years ago

Thanks hotbody but I am mostly wanting you guys to post your doctor's name and location so that other members can have someone to refer to. For instance, I am in Las Vegas and would like to know if anyone has had the procedure done in Las Vegas. BCA21- I do not want this to be a shopping thread and believe posting the prices is similar to advertising which is not what this thread is about. For instance:

Dr. Dubro Newport, CA

My Dr in Westchester not far from Blau is better and cheaper. And done a few guys on this forum. Love my results. You are awake for the procedure which is an added bonus. Pm for info.

He's a down to earth gym guy as well as a nerd/surgeon and I often bullshit with him at the gym (coincidentally goes to my gym which I found out after I had surgery). He's just what guys like us need.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Mine was puffy nips since I was a kid and got tired of it. Since surgery they have never been puffy again.

Mine was puffy nips since I was a kid and got tired of it. Since surgery they have never been puffy again.

I'm not in the NE, but I went to a breast surgeon recently & the guy was bullshitting me about how a little bit of gyno is normal for adults. Give me a break...

I'm hearing most surgeons won't take the gland out completely. I'm going to see a plastic surgeon soon.

My Dr in Westchester not far from Blau is better and cheaper. And done a few guys on this forum. Love my results. You are awake for the procedure which is an added bonus. Pm for info.

He's a down to earth gym guy as well as a nerd/surgeon and I often bullshit with him at the gym (coincidentally goes to my gym which I found out after I had surgery). He's just what guys like us need.

NYMUSCLE PM me up his info maybe he can revise the side Blau fucked up on me. I got a second opinion from doc I seen who real popular in NYC who says 1/4 his patients are Blau revisions. He actually told me mine wasn't too bad from others he seen from Blau. Says for me loose lil weight first to see what he really working with which I have since then.

I sent a certified letter to Blau with my concerns and a response on what he could do to rectify the situation and he never responded.

NYMUSCLE PM me up his info maybe he can revise the side Blau fucked up on me. I got a second opinion from doc I seen who real popular in NYC who says 1/4 his patients are Blau revisions. He actually told me mine wasn't too bad from others he seen from Blau. Says for me loose lil weight first to see what he really working with which I have since then.

I sent a certified letter to Blau with my concerns and a response on what he could do to rectify the situation and he never responded.

My guy told me Blau has tremors hence the fuck ups he's been doing as of late.

My guy told me Blau has tremors hence the fuck ups he's been doing as of late.

As a doctor he should be held accountable and take responsibility for his actions as a professional medical licensed provider.

Not even replying to a patients concerns is bad medical practice.

The statute limitations passed for me, but I may still call the medical review board about his professionalism and lack of accountability.

He doe get tremors. They day my surgery I was ready to cancel because anesthesiologist showed up an hour late and Blau was yelling at him and got all nervous and was shaking and sweating, I told the office staff I could reschedule. Instead they said it be ok and I got butchered.

Dr. Cox in Baton Rouge La is the best had a few friends use him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity