over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red welts at GH injection site

Drift Wood

Registered
I'm currently running yellow tops and after the first couple of vials, which were fine, I've been getting large, golf ball sized, red welts at the injection site. The welts last 4-5 days and then fade away. No pain, just red, a little hot, and a little itchy.

Anyone else have this experience? Any thoughts?

From my experience, i will only get that if my GH was 192AA or really bad grade GH.

Last edited:
Golf ball sized?? There may be something serious to that. Talk to a doctor.

Golf ball sized?? There may be something serious to that. Talk to a doctor.

The welts fade away after a few, 4-5, days... I'd have a hard time telling my doc that I'm shooting up some Chinese gh with the hope of trying to heal my tendon injuries... I can only imagine his response... maybe I'll try a different brand of gh???

PM me on who you got it from. This sure looks like a typical 192AA GH.

PM me on who you got it from. This sure looks like a typical 192AA GH.

There has been some debate on this. I remember using jins back in the day and still got little red bumps for a short while. Little, not golf ball sized. I mean a lot of guys got red welts from 192aa, but it has also happened with 191aa.

There has been some debate on this. I remember using jins back in the day and still got little red bumps for a short while. Little, not golf ball sized. I mean a lot of guys got red welts from 192aa, but it has also happened with 191aa.

I agree...Never had golf size welts, but from time to time I get 'em, depending on the batch or what not...Can happen from either 192aa or 191aa.....

i remember reading inserts of american stuff and welts etc usually mean dead shit...and toss it quick

The welts last 4-5 days and then fade away. No pain, just red, a little hot, and a little itchy.

Ever been bitten by a misquito? Did it turn red? Create a raised welt of sorts? Itch a bit?

What you're experiencing is an *immune system* reaction or in a nut shell, your body is rejecting what it believes to be a foreign intruder of which, this is the result -- your body attacking the intrusion.

As for the actual substance your body is rejecting? Note GenSci's comments: **broken link removed**

"Why do I experience red welts and pain in injection site when I inject some brand of hGH? Is it normal?

No, it is not normal. It indicates that you are using fake Jintropin™ or fake hGH. The red welts and pain in the injection site are caused by E.coli protein contamination. Jintropin and Lily's Humatrope use secretion technology which produces a 191 amino acid sequence growth hormone, with much less E.coli protein contamination and no side effects associated with injection, such as red painful welts."

And just an FYI - both 191 and 192aa can cause red welts IF they're contaminated via E.Coli or other substance/aggregate which your body considers to be foreign. Thus if I were you, I'd be looking for another GH supplier or your body WILL form antibodies against this "intrusion". This will become evident after a week or so, when the red welts cease....

Last edited:
After the second week with yellow tops, I started getting small welts that felt like I've been bitten by a mesquito. The welts by themselves weren't very pronounced but there was a soreness or irritation at the injection site.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws