over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

redcross putting steroid users in same catagory as HIV and AIDS

Dr. Noe

Registered
HIV, AIDS
Those who are at increased risk for becoming infected with HIV are not eligible to donate blood. According to the Food and Drug Administration, you are at increased risk if:

you are a male who has had sex with another male since 1977, even once;
you have ever used a needle, even once, to take drugs or steroids that were not prescribed by a physician; :naughty:
you have taken clotting factor concentrates for a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
you were born in or lived in Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Niger, or Nigeria since 1977 (This requirement is related to concerns about HIV Group O.
you have taken drugs or money in exchange for sex since 1977;
you have ever had a positive test for HIV virus;
you have symptoms of HIV infection including unexplained weight loss, night sweats, blue or purple spots on or under the skin, long-lasting white spots or unusual sores in your mouth, lumps in your neck, armpits, or groin that last more than a month, fever higher than 99 degrees that lasts more than 10 days, diarrhea lasting over a month, or persistent cough and shortness of breath;
Wait for 12 months after close contact with someone who is at an increased risk for HIV infection. This occurs when paying to have sex, as a result of rape, or when having sex with an IV drug user.

HIV, AIDS
Those who are at increased risk for becoming infected with HIV are not eligible to donate blood. According to the Food and Drug Administration, you are at increased risk if:

you have ever used a needle, even once, to take drugs or steroids that were not prescribed by a physician; :naughty:
you have taken clotting factor concentrates for a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
you were born in or lived in Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Niger, or Nigeria since 1977 (This requirement is related to concerns about HIV Group O.
you have symptoms of HIV infection including unexplained weight loss, night sweats, blue or purple spots on or under the skin, long-lasting white spots or unusual sores in your mouth, lumps in your neck, armpits, or groin that last more than a month, fever higher than 99 degrees that lasts more than 10 days, diarrhea lasting over a month, or persistent cough and shortness of breath;
Wait for 12 months after close contact with someone who is at an increased risk for HIV infection. This occurs when paying to have sex, as a result of rape, or when having sex with an IV drug user.

Wow, why not put diabetics who use insulin into that category then.

Political correctness?

But really... you can't donate blood if you're gay, have done steroids, ever had the flu, come from Western Africa, or are a prostitute. :/

HIV, AIDS

Wow talk about exageration. And I am talking about you OP, not Red cross.

Ya man... in my timebi have seen some idiots share needles and shit can happen. Red cross is about helping others dude. Not just lowering your Crit

Ya man... in my timebi have seen some idiots share needles and shit can happen. Red cross is about helping others dude. Not just lowering your Crit

Red cross has been known to pocket the majority of money donated. Don't kid yourself.....

I'm pretty sure everything on that list is federal law.

People that illegally inject things are more likely to contract shit.

Doctor prescribed trt they usually have no problem with, but I find no reason to volunteer information.

The steroids only apply if its not prescribed by a physician.

Yeah something like half goes to admin costs. They kike united way are sketchy though most act like they are amazing. Can see why dont like things donated...they want money.

One charity that is truly comendable is salvation army

Read somewhere red cross ceo makes over 500 k and has use of a rolls royce...business need of course

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Redcross has been known for sure of pocketing money, and I guess I do not blame them for the fact they are concerned with needle sharing but I bet we are more careful then most doctors. I have seen many nurses etc try to give me a shot with no gloves on, not wipe the top of bottle etc. I will complain any time this happens.....

Yeah something like half goes to admin costs. They kike united way are sketchy though most act like they are amazing. Can see why dont like things donated...they want money.

Read somewhere red cross ceo makes over 500 k and has use of a rolls royce...business need of course

This is accurate
Red Cross Statement on Inaccurate Viral Email on Charity CEO Pay

The red cross is a non-profit organization that means that they provide a purpose other than business for the sole purpose of profit. They are not legally prevented from making a profit on said business.

You mean if I inject products manufactured in places we can only guess, with ingredients we can only guess, I shouldn't give my blood to someone? I can't believe we all do not have hepatitis. Watch those liver values, elevated levels may not be transient due to oral AAS.

"Hey, lookka my bicep!!! It's freakin huge!"

Last edited:
PS - there are several "Watch-Dog" groups that publish the % of donations that reach those in need, vs the % that goes to "Administrative" purposes.

I'm gonna guess the Red Cross scores well. And to be a CEO of an organization as large as the Red Cross, to be responsible to interact with VIPs and solicit donations, to wisely and efficiently allocate those donations, deploy staff - you need a very skilled individual. These people don't work for $50,000 a year - they run big companies. I don't even know who the CEO of the Red Cross is right now - but I do know he/she could easily be making much more money doing something else. Whatever the Red Cross pays them.

Last edited:

What sort of "business needs" merit driving a Rolls Royce:confused::eek:

Possibly entertaining corporate donors. It's even possible the Rolls itself was donated.

That just seems wrong:eek:

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

Just caught the "slacking at work" lol

Possibly entertaining corporate donors. It's even possible the Rolls itself was donated.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

Don't ask me why, but that just seems wrong:confused:

Just caught the "slacking at work" lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members