over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

REPRINTING A "HISTORIC" ANABOLIC PRICE LIST

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
Ive been saying for a long time on these boards that I had several old pricelists from the late great
Dan Duchaine. Never posted because I didnt have a sufficient scanner. Now the subject comes up again in the BEST BOOK thread, and I am able to show these 'antcient artifacts'!

Hope this attachment works, the Dan Duchaine pricelist-circa 1985. AS were not scheduled drugs at this time. The name of his 'outfit' was the "JOHN ZIGLER FAN CLUB", or JZFC for short. John Ziegler was the chemist who first formulated Methandrostenelone (dBol).

Attachments

• dand_pg1.jpg
    dand_pg1.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 2,917
page 2:

hope its clear enough...

Attachments

• dand_pg2.jpg
    dand_pg2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 2,893
wow

thats crazy stuff man!!
MikeS is deffinatley official oldschool.

seems like the prices were steep, the finaject is WAY expensive.
Im sure most of it was USA human grade though huh??

LMAO,
on the second page were it talks about esikclean
it notes (Dont inject it into your pecker)

dangit, i wish i would've seen this yesterday:( :D

Wow - that really is old school, pretty cool MikeS. Since you kept that for all these years, I guess you're our resident steriod aficionado/historian!

Interesting stuff,

DrG

Finaject was from Frannce, forget where Parabolin was from (I think France too, same as Test Heptlyte).

I have alot more of this stuff and correspondances from Dan the man also, describing his operation and status and other AS stuff.
Good guy...RIP.

MikeS said:
Finaject was from Frannce, forget where Parabolin was from (I think France too, same as Test Heptlyte).

I think your correct on the Finaject, but the Finajet was a veterinary product (thought it was made in US).

Ahhh - the ol' bolasterone. I wish they would have provided instructions on how much to take - it was pretty much a waste of money for me.

xcel

BOLASTERONE

Dan did instruct in detail on paper and over the phone-I did a couple cycles. Remember there was none of this high doseage insanity (which Ive been guilty of!) back then. You were supposed to stack it with the Finaject and Test Undeconate gel tabs. The tabs were expensive-but they were new, and on paper they looked like a real winner (as we all know now they pretty much suck). First cycle I did the tabs-next time of two I left the tabs out and did Test prop instead. Mix all together and do 3x wk.

old school

my mail order came from Tony Fitton ,maybe because i was east of miss. Tony's list where all hand written,and I have all of them. He even wrote my first couple of cycles. I think he was the first big steriod bust,made sports illustrated,and some talk shows.He even used to talk to my mom,not really sure she knew who he was,she would say that nice man with the accent called.Tony also went to jail and never ROLLED on anybody,and even hooked us up before he went away.A true professional!!

MikeS, do you have an original copy of the Underground Steroid Handbook by Duchaine? The one that was an orange pamplet. I had one many years ago, but lent it to a friend and never got it back. Maybe you could scan the cover if you get a chance for us. Yeah, Bolasterone was awesome! I remember the guy who made it was Jeff Feliciano who used to write for the original Muscle Digest in the late '70's-early '80's. The Feds busted into his labs and smashed everything (this was early-to-mid-'80's). He used to have a great drug article every month in MD. Bolasterone, Dihydrolone, Quinolone...they were all there!
Brutal!

Yes I rember all that! Except I never did know of the Muscle Digest.
Im not sure if the lists I posted had the 3 German DDR drugs you listed-but I remember they were all available and I still have all the lists. Im pretty sure I have the old USH. Let me look for it. ;)

Mike, I have a copy of one of Duchaine's Underground Handbooks too.

Thanks for the memories!

WE BE OLD

Some of us are dating ourselves here! ;)

Yeah, my id probably gives me away. How many people on here (other than us older guys) know who howdy do de is?

P.S.---- I watched only the re-runs ! ;)

Sigmund Roid said:
Thanks for the memories!

Was there one called "Underground Body" or something like that. Maybe what I am thinking of is only mid 90's though. Geez, my brain just does not work the same anymore. :eek:

Dan had a series of papers out in the 90s called DIrty Dieting.
I feel the USH prints were more priceless.

Howdy do de I think I recognize who you are by your atavar did you used to be on anabolex. MM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131