mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana claims training arms for 8 hours.

Honestly just watched some of this video. Nothing that crazy about it. Just spread out over a lot of time.

Rich definitely reached his goal of becoming a FREAK. of course it aint all real but who is?
he obviously went too far and it was/is on purpose I am sure. like Lee Priest always wanting to look like a comic book character.

here is a vid I stumbled across of Rich doing some publicity wk out on venice beach. scroll thru this vid and just look at his proportions. crazy.
check out his calves too...
SUPERMUTANTS Rich Piana, Gabe Moen, Ron Partlow & Renaldo Gairy take over The Muscle Beach Pit - YouTube

all that size from 20lbs rear delt dumbbell laterals lol
I have heard nothing but good stuff about Rich from fans and the etc.
he is likely living his dream. so bet he is happy.
(and prob has a crazy pain tolerance imo from his tats to his spot injecting beads and shit, that has to hurt like a mofo)
-JS

I'm thinking he's gotten even more injections in his arms over the last year. I don't remember the shape being so bad. If you pause the video at 4:05 you can see how fake they are starting to look.

I'm thinking he's gotten even more injections in his arms over the last year. I don't remember the shape being so bad. If you pause the video at 4:05 you can see how fake they are starting to look.

you are right. yikes.
needs to keep arms down lol.
-JS

Everyone knows the secret to bigger arms is lifting heavier beer mugs! Why can't people understand this yet!? :rolleyes::D

Maybe now is the right time for him to try aas.

Stupid video, half way through I gave up watching

Last edited:
How many times have you heard people say they love those brazilian girls? If all that is fake, I'd like to feel the "result". Is it lumpy? Does it feel like an ass normally does?

And then the health risks... gasp! :eek:

i said that in the ass thread- that id say about 75% of those girls are injected butts... its soo common down here in south florida... can get it done by the guy that does all the dam strippers for ~3k local... it feels as real as fake tits can feel i guess.... it depends how big they go w it... it turns me off... no, does not fee the same... lumpy? can be... mostly just feels like a balloon under the skin like a girl that had Bcup then went to D an the skin is like sooo tight it has no softnes(some guys like that tho, esp in vancouver big tits are like tha bomb lol).... obviously tho some girls have ass and then just enhance a little so not as noticable... but most girl who do it down here go wayyyy overboard lol... i mean, LOOKS amazinggg when your looking at it in shorts or naked seeing this lil 125lb chick with an ass that stix out a foot and a half off their waist.... but as soon as you touch it, ur thinking, man that gross and wouldnt be fun to hit at all... atleast thats me...

I hope he gets freakier and takes his arms to 30'

If I wasn't embarrassed, I'd post a pic I took with him at the Arnold. Mine are over 20' and he made mine look scrawny. And I mean scrawny.

Jjb1 posted a pic of them together. Johns arms are pretty big but Rich's looked twice the size

I hate to admit this but if I could afford PMMA I would prolly try it as I sit here with my triceps full of test prop

i said that in the ass thread- that id say about 75% of those girls are injected butts... its soo common down here in south florida... can get it done by the guy that does all the dam strippers for ~3k local... it feels as real as fake tits can feel i guess.... it depends how big they go w it... it turns me off... no, does not fee the same... lumpy? can be... mostly just feels like a balloon under the skin like a girl that had Bcup then went to D an the skin is like sooo tight it has no softnes(some guys like that tho, esp in vancouver big tits are like tha bomb lol).... obviously tho some girls have ass and then just enhance a little so not as noticable... but most girl who do it down here go wayyyy overboard lol... i mean, LOOKS amazinggg when your looking at it in shorts or naked seeing this lil 125lb chick with an ass that stix out a foot and a half off their waist.... but as soon as you touch it, ur thinking, man that gross and wouldnt be fun to hit at all... atleast thats me...

Lmfao. Ever see one of those strippers that just go so overboard on the ass shots its to heavy to twerk. They have to reach under their cheeks and move their assess with their hands.

I read about ass injections of silicone in Venezuela, not PMMA but silicone, and what really surprised me was that apparently 30% of females have had their asses injected. 30%! and it's NOT even legal there. Apparently the most popular birthday gift to girls when they turn 15 or 16. Some doctor said absolutely 100% of these women will have serious problems from these procedures. Having a big ass is apparently very important there, even if it kills you. Crazy shit and sad.

So in southern California girls at 16 get fake tits from their parents as a gift. In Venezuela they get fake butts. Ill take the big fake butts over fake tits any day!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op7ZhBthG7k]D-Fake PMMA Booty_ Aumento de Gluteos (Buttocks Augmentation).flv - YouTube[/ame]

i know this is in Spanish, but you get the idea. this shit looks very painful, or at least i would think it would be in the bis for example. what the doctor says, you inject this down into the muscle, you fill with 150-200ml (for the glutes of course), once done, you add a single stitch to the injection site..he also said you use a local anesthetic. he said what it does is expand the muscle cells, and that it is completely permanent. he said it will basically fill in the whole muscle, and that exercising makes the results even better...essentially a permanent SEO (although its not an oil). looks crazy to me!!

i mean, LOOKS amazinggg when your looking at it in shorts or naked seeing this lil 125lb chick with an ass that stix out a foot and a half off their waist.... but as soon as you touch it, ur thinking, man that gross and wouldnt be fun to hit at all... atleast thats me...

:yeahthat: :eek:

I concur! Such an "enhanced" ass can look ok and pretty natural when chicks don't go crazy with the volume put in, but in ALL cases, the feeling when you touch that THING is horrible... if you had a hard on looking at it, believe me it will pass once you grab it... :eek: lol!

And the saddest part about it is whatever the size obtained, it seems to never be enough... I personally saw to close female friends undergo multiple surgeries (each time flying to Argentina), and going from a reasonably big/good looking butt to a true joke... bigorexia is not just a BB thing... :banghead:

I read about a similar routine in Musclemag INT years ago,,,,it may have been Gregg Zulak but cant remember. It was basically as someone else mentioned,,light pump workouts every half hour. We have actually experiemented with it before and it does hold some merit. I dont know about the 1" in 24 hours. It is however a nice way to shock a stale routine,,you can really apply it just about any bodypart if your creative.

This kind of thing used to be in the mags 20years ago.

Try like 5. Matt devol, before he died, had an article in MD or some other bullshit ad filled magazine about a 12 hour arm day in the gym. Few years ago MTV did a true life about people addicted to the gym or working out and the black kid on there was talking about said 12 hr arm day.

I did try this over 20 years ago 1 set bis & tris every 1/2 hour put on 1/4 of an inch and kept it not a lot but 1/4 inch is a gain in size

I saw someone mention lipostabil...I remember back in the day early 2000's guys were using this shit....
i think this dumbass picture i pulled from bolex waaay back when...
i think he disapeared after the injections...never saw an after picture

Attachments

• 025684 dumb ass.jpg
    025684 dumb ass.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 56,608

Noticed that earlier in this year, and If I were him I would stop now but I guess that's all part of the freaky factor.

I read about a similar routine in Musclemag INT years ago,,,,it may have been Gregg Zulak but cant remember. It was basically as someone else mentioned,,light pump workouts every half hour. We have actually experiemented with it before and it does hold some merit. I dont know about the 1" in 24 hours. It is however a nice way to shock a stale routine,,you can really apply it just about any bodypart if your creative.

i was going to post this myself...musclemag intl, and i also believe it was Gregg Zulak who wrote up the article. must of been mid 90's when i read it. never tried it myself, so i really cant say how effective it is.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131