advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana claims training arms for 8 hours.

i have to admit he has done a good job at overusing the oils in the arms compared to other guys tho. instead of making up bullshit he should put out a synthol vid.

Piana has done a video on synthol. Said he tried it and didn't like the results.

His arms are full of polymer and look no better than Valentino's, to be honest. Just another clown.

say what you want...at the end of the day the guy is leaner, bigger,and more successful than all of you....and fucks just about any woman he wants.

Most people who have met him say he's a very nice guy btw.

Nothing against Rich, but you do realize his physique does more for gay men, twinks, and dreamers like yourself than it does for women? One day you will realize what living the dream really is in regards to bodybuilding. Its not all benching 600, smashing every chick who smells the test and tren flowing through your veins a mile away, driving expensive cars and mailing your soiled underwear to gay men to pay for serostim (well the last part is part of living the dream for alot).

You are a fucking clueless Jonny.

I remember that full day arm routine as well. If all you guys weren't still wet behind the ears you would have seen it too.

Here's the link to the article.

Bicep Workouts - Gain One Inch in One Day

I never tried it, but I think I'll be giving it a shot even though my arms are in pain 24-7 nowadays.

I raise you a Charles Poliquin arm fest ;)

T NATION | One-Day Arm Cure

what a bunch of fucking haters.

say what you want...at the end of the day the guy is leaner, bigger,and more successful than all of you....and fucks just about any woman he wants.

Your posts piss me off,

Cant wait to see you banned

First you come up with calling all of us meat heads, then you brag about making 2k a month setting up hookers with fugly old fat man, and then you come with that shit....go and suck his dick, you will make 2k extra on webcams

Last edited:
Nothing against Rich, but you do realize his physique does more for gay men, twinks, and dreamers like yourself than it does for women? One day you will realize what living the dream really is in regards to bodybuilding. Its not all benching 600, smashing every chick who smells the test and tren flowing through your veins a mile away, driving expensive cars and mailing your soiled underwear to gay men to pay for serostim (well the last part is part of living the dream for alot).

You are a fucking clueless Jonny.

I raise you a Charles Poliquin arm fest ;)

T NATION | One-Day Arm Cure

Your posts piss me off,

Cant wait to see you banned

First you come up with calling all of us meat heads, then you brag about making 2k a month setting up hookers with fugly old fat man, and then you come with that shit....go and suck his dick, you will make 2k extra on webcams

Funny thing is, I'll bet a thousand bucks this is a guy we all know.

I'm shocked people are still spouting off about oil or synthol with him. Learn what's going on!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

SERIES FOUR Ep.#9 8-Hour Arm Marathon - YouTube

Well the video says it all, but the reason I started this thread is do guys like Rich really thinkg people are that gullible? I mean wouldn't you feel bad lying like this or am I hatin on the guy has he really done an "8 hour armmarathon"?

What's your opinion I feel like it's a complete lie and it actually makes me a little dissapointed. I mean he doesn't have to admit to seo usage but dont go around spewing this type of bullshit.

8 hrs? That's nothing, I train my arms for 8.5 hrs!

8 hrs? That's nothing, I train my arms for 8.5 hrs!

8.5 hours? That's how long I warm up. A real workout lasts 2 days, and includes 84 protein shakes.

Youve gotta be one of the most delusional people ive ever seen. Chicks are not into that look. He is a big guy, but most of the size he has is not from hard work. He looked much better when he competed. I got no problem with someone being a monster. My goal is to get to 300 without being sloppy. But his arms and delts look retarded. Im not against proper application of SEO's. But his shot is way overboard

That's cool

After everyone tries this bullshit and their tendinitis
Subsides, I'm gonna make a bunch of money selling
videos called "8 Minute Arms". No shake-weight required.
Many Bodybuilders and Christians are the biggest fucking
Liars and hypocrites I've known. Lol.

Again, P.....m.....m......a.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

bunch of pussies on this board, i've been doing 9hr arms for years:D

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You've been making such a great impression on this board with your snarky little comments for a 20 year old kid. :rolleyes:

Youve gotta be one of the most delusional people ive ever seen. Chicks are not into that look. He is a big guy, but most of the size he has is not from hard work. He looked much better when he competed. I got no problem with someone being a monster. My goal is to get to 300 without being sloppy. But his arms and delts look retarded. Im not against proper application of SEO's. But his shot is way overboard

Please tell me something I don't already know. Rich is uglier than two dogs fucking, but still pulls mad ass. I give him props.

PMMA is the same materal Brazilian women use in their glutes to make them bigger, lots of women down there have died from PMMA already..

I never said self destructive maniacs can not be entertaining to watch, Ive just got better things to do than hate on a guy I don't even know.

Last edited:
I did read about this workout in one of the magazines many years back. It claimed the same thing... up to an inch in a day from swelling and inflammation. Basically just pop out a set of bis and tris once every half hour

Read this many times to and seen the actual type of workout used in the example...was meant to be a one off thing to shock them...gained an inch in pump etc...had to feed all the aminos etcetc throughout the day to...but claimed that a good 1/2 inch or so retained afterwards providing regular training that followed was still up to scratch and not lame arsed stuff..

SMDH... Reading this stuff is just depressing.

8.5 hours? That's how long I warm up. A real workout lasts 2 days, and includes 84 protein shakes.

LOL Bigman I was gonna say the same thing

After a few warm up sets I can do like one all out set of bis or tris and Im done for like two days

8hrs ? I am a fan of the guy but Im thinkin he gonna be wishin he never said that

But thats our sport remember Arnold saying we only used steroids in the begining

met Rich the day after the Olympia where all the pro's were getting there photoshoots done.

Really cool guy and just chill.

Ive used synthol and his arms are not synthol layden

I know he mentioned he has administered REAL IGF -1 in them back in the day which in my opinion after looking at him up close is what it seems like.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131