advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana claims training arms for 8 hours.

I did this many years ago: 1 set of high reps( I did 20) each half hour for 8 hours. While waiting to perform the next set you slowly sip on protein drinks. It felt pretty amazing to hold a pump for such a long time though my arms didn't gain much of anything it was something i had to try on a day off from work.

I have also done this for calves to really shock them. Worked great

impressive knowledge of the underground drug market ... i just refer to it all as oil/synthol cause i don't really give a fuck.

It's not a drug. It's ends up setting like cement after it's implanted.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

....it would fall more under cosmetic surgery than a drug.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
met Rich the day after the Olympia where all the pro's were getting there photoshoots done.

Really cool guy and just chill.

Ive used synthol and his arms are not synthol layden

I know he mentioned he has administered REAL IGF -1 in them back in the day which in my opinion after looking at him up close is what it seems like.

His arms are not the result of IGF-1 injections. Refer to knight9's post above. Rich's arms are full of PMMA(poly methyl methacrylate) which is literally plexiglass suspended in collagen which is injected.

impressive knowledge of the underground drug market ... i just refer to it all as oil/synthol cause i don't really give a fuck.
Nothing underground about it. It's FDA approved bioplasty.

Attachments

• screen-shot-2013-04-10-at-1-29-31-pm.png
    screen-shot-2013-04-10-at-1-29-31-pm.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 8,252

Is it really approved in the US for your ass or muscles. Awhile ago I read about it and it was only approved for facial wrinkles or something like that.

Rich apparently goes to mexico to get this done. That's what his ex-girlfriend said. Said he even used it in his ass.

Having these glass beads in your muscles in that quantity... sounds like trouble down the road to me. Basically the body builds collagen around the glass beads.

Is it really approved in the US for your ass or muscles. Awhile ago I read about it and it was only approved for facial wrinkles or something like that.

Rich apparently goes to mexico to get this done. That's what his ex-girlfriend said. Said he even used it in his ass.

Having these glass beads in your muscles in that quantity... sounds like trouble down the road to me. Basically the body builds collagen around the glass beads.
Oh it can be trouble definitely. I was reading about it somewhere when I saw those gigantic asses in the ass thread. My point was it is approved for certain applications of cosmetics. Whether that includes buttocks and/or muscles I'm not sure. In other words, it's not underground as was suggested. It's pretty well known.

Maybe someone can she some light on why people go to Columbia to have it done.

Am i the only one that wants to feel this. I mean, is it built for speed or comfort? Talking about the BOOTY injections, not rich's arm, by the way. Seriously though, im curious about the long term effects of this. Now as far as the video goes, i beleive its for attention, not necessarily something he does.

Last edited:
i would try the 8 hour workout

but unfortunately i have a life

e.g gotta go work, shopping, help the misses out, u know, jus the regular shit most people do

I was reading about it somewhere when I saw those gigantic asses in the ass thread. My point was it is approved for certain applications of cosmetics.

I read about ass injections of silicone in Venezuela, not PMMA but silicone, and what really surprised me was that apparently 30% of females have had their asses injected. 30%! and it's NOT even legal there. Apparently the most popular birthday gift to girls when they turn 15 or 16. Some doctor said absolutely 100% of these women will have serious problems from these procedures. Having a big ass is apparently very important there, even if it kills you. Crazy shit and sad.

I read about ass injections of silicone in Venezuela, not PMMA but silicone, and what really surprised me was that apparently 30% of females have had their asses injected. 30%! and it's NOT even legal there. Apparently the most popular birthday gift to girls when they turn 15 or 16. Some doctor said absolutely 100% of these women will have serious problems from these procedures. Having a big ass is apparently very important there, even if it kills you. Crazy shit and sad.
Wow! 30%? That's unreal. I know it's legal in Columbia. Shit, I KNOW I just read that somewhere but I can't find where. I guess when people around the world are looking to those countries for the "best asses in the world" that's what they're going to do! How many times have you heard people say they love those brazilian girls? If all that is fake, I'd like to feel the "result". Is it lumpy? Does it feel like an ass normally does?

And then the health risks... gasp! :eek:

Wow! 30%? That's unreal. I know it's legal in Columbia. Shit, I KNOW I just read that somewhere but I can't find where. I guess when people around the world are looking to those countries for the "best asses in the world" that's what they're going to do! How many times have you heard people say they love those brazilian girls? If all that is fake, I'd like to feel the "result". Is it lumpy? Does it feel like an ass normally does?

And then the health risks... gasp! :eek:

Venezuelan Women Are Dying From Buttock Injections - Alasdair Baverstock - The Atlantic

This is silicone though, not this PMMA stuff.

Rich definitely reached his goal of becoming a FREAK. of course it aint all real but who is?
he obviously went too far and it was/is on purpose I am sure. like Lee Priest always wanting to look like a comic book character.

here is a vid I stumbled across of Rich doing some publicity wk out on venice beach. scroll thru this vid and just look at his proportions. crazy.
check out his calves too...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arl8fXmbiLg]SUPERMUTANTS Rich Piana, Gabe Moen, Ron Partlow & Renaldo Gairy take over The Muscle Beach Pit - YouTube[/ame]

all that size from 20lbs rear delt dumbbell laterals lol
I have heard nothing but good stuff about Rich from fans and the etc.
he is likely living his dream. so bet he is happy.
(and prob has a crazy pain tolerance imo from his tats to his spot injecting beads and shit, that has to hurt like a mofo)
-JS

Last edited:
It boggles my mind the amount of "tiny beads" that would need to be manually placed beneath the skin. I'm not sure if they put it inside the fascia and that holds it there or what... However, can you imaging how many of these beads had to be planted in his delts, bis, tris...ass...wherever else? It must be in the thousands?

Another thing I think I heard DC mention a year or so ago was the possibility all the tattoos are there to cover the odd look it would cause and make it all "flow".

It boggles my mind the amount of "tiny beads" that would need to be manually placed beneath the skin. I'm not sure if they put it inside the fascia and that holds it there or what... However, can you imaging how many of these beads had to be planted in his delts, bis, tris...ass...wherever else? It must be in the thousands?

Another thing I think I heard DC mention a year or so ago was the possibility all the tattoos are there to cover the odd look it would cause and make it all "flow".

YUP. I agree. I think it is part of his illusion.
the ab tats for instance are a great way to make his waist look more narrow
I am sure the tats cover all kinds of shit.....?
he is brave for doing it tho. injecting crazy shit in your arms and body in mexico!?!?!? my wife would fucking kill me lol
-JS

Rich isn't lying. He just has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. He is the worst person to take bodybuilding advice from. Just because someone is bigger, doesn't mean they are more knowledgeable.

This quote he made says it all about how little he knows:
"There's no such thing as overtraining. Only under eating."

Please tell me something I don't already know. Rich is uglier than two dogs fucking, but still pulls mad ass. I give him props.

PMMA is the same materal Brazilian women use in their glutes to make them bigger, lots of women down there have died from PMMA already..

I never said self destructive maniacs can not be entertaining to watch, Ive just got better things to do than hate on a guy I don't even know.

So if we don't agree, are we just supposed to act like he is educating us and that the 8 hour arm workout works because he said so? You have a funny definition of "hating."

Man some of u guys taking things so literally its just the Internet. I know they r tiny ass beads lol. Its all over the neg.

Ya I always thought the tats were to hide the abuse. But I have to say I think he did a good job he has a good look ... enuff to make some coin off them.

I just got done with the 8 hr arm workout. My arms are crushed but huge and swollen. Does anyone know if there is an 8 hr penis workout? I could use an inch.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws