over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana's "eat big to get big"

isn't a good thing to be insulin resistant ? After all the one thing everyone cherishes (GH) causes this exact thing

In layman terms, when you eat a carbohydrate or sugar its dumped into the blood stream as blood glucose. When your insulin sensitive (IS), your liver dumps just enough insulin to drive the glucose out of your blood stream into your muscle and liver tissues. With Insulin resistance (IR), your muscles and liver receptors are no longer responsive or resistant to your own insulin. When you eat a carbohydrate or sugar the liver dumps insulin just like it does with IS, but this time nothing happens, the blood sugar remains elevated and muscles and liver are starved of glucose. Your liver tries to compensate by dumping even more insulin to clear your blood stream of blood sugar. Over time if not treated you will be almost completely be resistant to your own insulin and need exogenous insulin. You can google it for a more formal explanation.

As far as regular GH users, they either use exogenous insulin with gh or come off gh and use metformin to regain sensitivity.

I love that video! Between this video and the Ox video they sure debunk a lot of things being pushed by people on the forums about diet.

Agreed. People like to shout that a good drug regimen doesn't make up for a shitty diet. Well I guess I am abnormal because a good drug regimen allows me to eat any amount of junk I want and stay lean. I'm not bragging, I'm just speaking from personal experience. I have no reason to lie.

When I come down to a cruise or HRT dose, then I lose that freedom.

My diet is very similar to his and I'm 11 weeks out from a contest.

Lets just say there was certain pro bodybuilder in Vegas, 2 weeks out from the Tampa Pro, eating Panda Express, not the healthy dish you might think...and I get he places top 5, prolly just his cheat meal :)....I know genetic freaks, but just saying, he looked nutty good!
juan morel LOL

In layman terms, when you eat a carbohydrate or sugar its dumped into the blood stream as blood glucose. When your insulin sensitive (IS), your liver dumps just enough insulin to drive the glucose out of your blood stream into your muscle and liver tissues. With Insulin resistance (IR), your muscles and liver receptors are no longer responsive or resistant to your own insulin. When you eat a carbohydrate or sugar the liver dumps insulin just like it does with IS, but this time nothing happens, the blood sugar remains elevated and muscles and liver are starved of glucose. Your liver tries to compensate by dumping even more insulin to clear your blood stream of blood sugar. Over time if not treated you will be almost completely be resistant to your own insulin and need exogenous insulin. You can google it for a more formal explanation.

As far as regular GH users, they either use exogenous insulin with gh or come off gh and use metformin to regain sensitivity.

The pancreas is what produces insulin, not the liver.

I did enjoy this infomercial for Mutant Whey/Mass :lightbulb:

I just thought it was interesting change of pace from the chicken and rice and broccoli eating clean stuff....honestly processed spicy foods make me feel so bad that I had to stop ..and totally switched a while back...I really enjoy cooking and cooking the right way taking the time and feel so much better.

I will be honest and say there were times I did try eating 3 giant fast food meals and fill in 3 -4 more with high quality shakes....it kinda made me feel crappy ...I stayed in good shape training and "supplementing" optimally...it does get old but it will work....for a bit or for many with the right metabolism...a good while...

I was waiting for the cocoa puffs! :)

Lets just say there was certain pro bodybuilder in Vegas, 2 weeks out from the Tampa Pro, eating Panda Express, not the healthy dish you might think...and I get he places top 5, prolly just his cheat meal :)....I know genetic freaks, but just saying, he looked nutty good!

Panda recently crossed over to serving brown rice standard.. white rice is still optional but u have to ask for it otherwise..

when I saw rich he was eating a large sandwich from the deli and I believe this is a pretty standard meal for him.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws