over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Riding the lightning into 2015

Thanks G!!!hows your week brother?
Really enjoying training again!..of course my legs are weak, but biceps are my weak point ...well everything needs a ton of work..seeing changes so I am happy..there are a few things I need to add in!:)

Good bro thanks for asking!! In due time, you'll get there. Make sure you take progress pics for yourself so you really can compare and see the change. Guys like us will always find something to improve or add in. Lol. Hope you enjoy your weekend!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am horrible w posting pics....I was taking them weekly but we have moved to monthly! Tues they are due...so maybe I can get a couple up..my leg is almost embarrassing, but it is getting better every day..16 weeks post surgery Monday ..6 months till August! :)

I am going on a job interview at noon today...pretty excited about it...something different but the pay will be great!so I hope my family and I get back up on our feet pretty quick ..
I will probably train today,as town we are meeting in has a cpl really nice gyms..:)

Keep the pics for yourself. Kind of a personal reference. If you get a few up here, great!! Don't worry about the leg, you'll get there bro. It won't happen overnight. Good luck and God Bless for the job interview. I truly wish you best. Think positive!!

And I thought the weather in Atlanta was crazy...didn't train..got home before the roads start getting crazy..my training days have got messed up bad this week..time to start over!
On a different .. I think the job is locked down ..hes into training so that was a plus..hes just gona check my background and references. So should be good to go!:)

Got the job....I hope to be back up and running by the weekend ..probably can't train till Friday!

Got the job....I hope to be back up and running by the weekend ..probably can't train till Friday!

Congratulations JP!!! I'm happy for you!!It's a great feeling right? I just switched careers a couple months ago for much better money. My boss trains too. I started training with him. I hope you love it!! Now get back in the gym!! :)

Thank you brother!! I do appreciate it...its gona be pretty decent pay..I should very abject to bounce back from everything pretty fast..

Nevermind...I can't..but mods feel free to delete this thread if it is in anyway breaking any rules ..

Nevermind...I can't..but mods feel free to delete this thread if it is in anyway breaking any rules ..

Hope you start another log brother. I think the reason our logs got deleted was because it was a LF sponsor thread. Sucks a little. I posted everyday for 2 months on that thread my first cycle. I'll be following along with yours bro. Keep going hard!!

Thank you brother..
Once I get things in order I will start a new log..my posts are all gone ..so I guess I have to start over w that too!

Hope you start another log brother. I think the reason our logs got deleted was because it was a LF sponsor thread. Sucks a little. I posted everyday for 2 months on that thread my first cycle. I'll be following along with yours bro. Keep going hard!!
guys...i will start my tbol log from a non sponsor this week. i never paruse (sp?) this sub section. im glad i came in here and found this thread. look for me to start one soon. ;)

Whats up brother!! I probably need to start a new thread ..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131