over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Robin Williams Dead at 63!!

its said truly. but i have no sympathy for people who can take their won lives. pretty selfish imo

I agree that killing yourself is the most absolute selfish thing thing you can do for your friends and families sakes, but I do have sympathy for the guy bc he struggled with addiction and depression his entire life. He just saw no way out and that's unfortunate. Tomorrow could have been the best day of his life, but now he'll never know.

I've seen so many suicide attempts and successful suicides in my career and ill tell you what.... You never get the vision out of your head. Walking into a room and seeing someone hanging from a rope is one of the most mortifying things that I've ever seen, and unfortunately I've seen it more than a few times.

What's even worse is when you can tell the person struggled and most likely changed their mind at the last minute because you can see scratches on their throat from where they tried to get the rope from around their neck. Now THAT is shit that will leave you with nightmares. Trust me on that one. Images such as that will never leave your mind, unfortunately... Never.

I remember seeing him on an episode of In the Actor's Studio...he had talked about fighting with depression when he was younger too. I'm also aware that he had been sober for a long time, but still had issues with drugs from when he was a young man (if I remember correctly, he made it sound like he had done a LOT of stuff). Very sad news. For a guy like me (mid-20s), I'll always remember his voice as the Genie from Aladdin. RIP Robbin :(

its said truly. but i have no sympathy for people who can take their won lives. pretty selfish imo

Sounds like you have little to no firsthand experience with depression. Maybe if you did, you'd have some sympathy or empathy for those who have that demon to battle.

I think sometimes that people who can make us laugh so much, suffer inside the most. Sad day.

Last edited:

I think it's selfish to expect someone to live through pain and misery just to make you happy.

Just yesterday I pulled out one of his movies, What dreams may come, to watch one day this week. It's ironic what the story is about.

great memories of him

i rememeber my father and i doing a spontaneous drive to Colorado. we drove all night listening to soundtrack of "Good Morning Vietnam" and Robin Williams has exerpts from the movie in segments in between all the tracks... we laughed and sang to all the songs and drove all night....
RIP Robin Williams. thanks for the art and yourself you gave the world.
-JS

I rarely ever cry, but today after hearing this news I cried for a good bit. He was truly one of the greatest of everything. So unique that no one will ever be able to fill the whole he left in everyone's heart.

Really Sad

unfortunately depression runs deep in my family so i know the feeling, but damn the guy just was so full of energy and life and comedy ! I guess all the money and fame and fans and all that goes with it isnt even enough.

It's because you don't remotely understand - I don't think Robin Williams was doing anything with selfish intent. Since he didn't live his life that way.
Show respect or hold your thoughts.

i rememeber my father and i doing a spontaneous drive to Colorado. we drove all night listening to soundtrack of "Good Morning Vietnam" and Robin Williams has exerpts from the movie in segments in between all the tracks... we laughed and sang to all the songs and drove all night....
RIP Robin Williams. thanks for the art and yourself you gave the world.
-JS

What a friggin cool memory man!!! That's the kind of thing that I bet is never fully understood by talent like Williams. It's not just the laughs - it's the memories that we have connected to those laughs.
Robin Williams humor was somehow personal to so many people - he was truly gifted.

I am sure in the comedy world everyone is sad today. One the greatest comedians out there. He made us laugh, but could not make himself happy. RIP Robin, you are always one of my favorites.

You can never truly know what people have gong on in there life's. He always seemed like such nice and happy person.

rtemember his stand up stuff from like late 70's early 80's maybe?

he was brilliant!
funny raw stuff
you would never think he would become mrs doubtfire from his stage days lol
EDIT: check out the vid
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcnFbCCgTo4"]Robin Willims - Golf (full version) - YouTube[/ame]
he ran a bit high rpms in his younger days i think. who needs 10 waters on stage lol
-JS

Last edited:
Pretty sad considering all he has done for comedy and the movie industry. It just goes to show that money really cannot buy happiness. :confused:

not to be selfish

but just today before this news, I was explaining my dr jekyl and mr hyde personality to my secretary as Mork was applying for a green card and he had that crazy friend represent him as a lawyer. One minute he was a sincere lawyer in a suit then when the govt worker turned his head, he would swing a rubber chicken around until he looked back and then he would act normal. That's me. Rubber chicken. I am battling some demons too. Not wanting to be in rooms that have a lot of people and cowarding away from life sometimes. my brother always though of me as robin. I'm hilarious one minute then terribly sad. A lot of the greatest actors have come from horrible pasts or crazy/genius thinking.
I understand the anguish as having my daughter possibly finding me in the backyard has kept me alive a few times. god bless all that struggle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws