over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie digging metal bar into his chest

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In cost of redemption, when Ronnie is doing chest he is repeatedly digging a metal bar into his chest. WHY? Im so confused. It looks really painful hes like jamming it in there. Can someone shed light on this?

you mean when he streches inbetween sets?

i dunno, but for me whenever i inject a high volume in my chest i need to put some type of pressure on it after sets

so he might be doing the same thing but for a different reason, who knows

TooPowerful4u said:
In cost of redemption, when Ronnie is doing chest he is repeatedly digging a metal bar into his chest. WHY? Im so confused. It looks really painful hes like jamming it in there. Can someone shed light on this?
yea he digs it into his shoulder also i believe? i think its like a form of deep tissue massage, some message therapist use tools when working on densely thick people like ronnie, tp im not for sure but that is what i was told by a friend of my wifes thats a message therapist, she may just be blowing smoke up my ass..LOL

It looked like he was trying to release a knot out of his muscle.

He's got a forum on prosource.net where you can ask him questions. There are other names there, too. I couldn't think of anything that wasn't a waste of time to ask him.

tension relieve

I do the same after i saw that, it worx. Ever have a knot or really tense area inside the muscle that is very definitive yet no amount of external rubbing does anything for it. This worx great, used it on my chest too same as he. Think of muscle tissue as a rubber band, the constant tension of lifting makes it more tense and areas like that can evolve, so if anyone feels that, try it, hurts like hell and is intense but very accurate and gets the job done
goo

Kahn said:
He's got a forum on prosource.net where you can ask him questions. There are other names there, too. I couldn't think of anything that wasn't a waste of time to ask him.

Not to be a dickhead but You really think its him replying on the forum?:rolleyes:
His writing skills is too good to be him lol ;)
Im sure its someone else(Family) maybe thats replying for him

Last edited:
He states that he has a bad shoulder....then he proceeds to military press the 150s for 12...wish my shoulder injuries allowed me to toss around the 150s on military press for 12...

I think he uses that pin to get in deep...his finger would not do the job...he has about 3" of meat to get through to hit his shoulder joint.

He is/was a cop so you know he had his oral exam with the cop shop...and he had to test...and in that test, there is a section on grammar and writing skills.

Ronnie is not as dumb as people think... I may be wrong, but I heard or read somewhere that he has a degree in accounting from some school in Louisiana...

well in my humble oppinion and contrary to the thought process of the general populace, you cant be a complete moron and win the olympia 8 times! you couldnt be a PRO for that matter it takes a ton of research and intelligence to do what ronnie and the rest of the pro lineup does on a daily basis. i have an insane ammount of respect to you guys that make it that far or even compete for that matter!! takes a LOT

gooey said:
I do the same after i saw that, it worx. Ever have a knot or really tense area inside the muscle that is very definitive yet no amount of external rubbing does anything for it. This worx great, used it on my chest too same as he. Think of muscle tissue as a rubber band, the constant tension of lifting makes it more tense and areas like that can evolve, so if anyone feels that, try it, hurts like hell and is intense but very accurate and gets the job done
goo

i do the same thing. only my delts arent big enough to need a pin. i just use my fingers :(

i am sure he is smarter then he appears...

Deep massage during a workout may help to release and increase the energy level during training.. i stretch and rub the working mucles during a workout to keep them loose, keep lactic acid from building up and to keep the muscle warm and ready for the next set

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear