YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnieron log (Solberg Lab) Test blend M200 - EQ.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

Ronnieron will log for us :

Boldenone 20ml

Test blend M200 10ml
( 100mg Testosterone Isohexanoate , 100mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate )

Thanks!

Pack was professional as usual. 2 for 2 with solberg line, which is international. My previous 3 oversea orders were snagged from 2 different sponsors.
Took 1 ml of each, each went through a slin with no effort. No pain what so ever

Will be running each eod. Expecting test to start hitting at the end of first week am going from 150 e5d, to 700mg a wk. So should be able to feel the increase in test quickly, especially with the shorter esters

Did 3rd inj of each today. Test i think is starting to hit. Gettimg random erections during the day. Weight is up 1.8lbs.

test has started to kick in, feel more energized, libido up and harder erections. tried loading a couple of pics from my phone, but keeps telling me file is to large.

test has started to kick in, feel more energized, libido up and harder erections. tried loading a couple of pics from my phone, but keeps telling me file is to large.

Email me the pics,i will do it.

Here is a pic

Attachments

• 14614520971411755218251.jpg
    14614520971411755218251.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 205
Started getting a little test flu, on friday, but seems to be subsiding. Havent been eating like i should, hopefully eq will kick in in another couple wks. Wish i could run it longer.

strength is increasing as well as overall well being. Still waiting for eq to hit.

Have finished up the bottle of test. About 3 wks left on the eq. Have noticed a increase in appetite ate the end of last week, about 3 wks in on eq. Waiting on changes in vascularity that eq brings.

Appetite is in full force. Up 7.4 lbs in alittle over 4wks, have forearm and delt veins that ive only seen before on heavier(600)mg tren cycles.

Have had trouble sleeping past several days. May be the eq anxeity creeping in. Up 8.2 lbs

Like the steady quality gains up 8.9 lbs. Not alot of overall strength but definately more endurance. Have 3 more shots left. Will be ending log on fri 5/20 with last shot.

Like the steady quality gains up 8.9 lbs. Not alot of overall strength but definately more endurance. Have 3 more shots left. Will be ending log on fri 5/20 with last shot.

So in general, are you satisfied with the results up to now?

The results speak for themselves up 9lbs in like 5 weeks, eq definatley builds quality gains. Have some much more enegry on the eq. Have chronic low hemo and iron from a gi bleed that has yet to be located. There is a small part of the intestinal tract that cannot be reached with lower or upper scopes... So i have to swallow a camera capsule so they can see the empry space they have not viewed yet.

The results speak for themselves up 9lbs in like 5 weeks, eq definatley builds quality gains. Have some much more enegry on the eq. Have chronic low hemo and iron from a gi bleed that has yet to be located. There is a small part of the intestinal tract that cannot be reached with lower or upper scopes... So i have to swallow a camera capsule so they can see the empry space they have not viewed yet.

When you need to do it?

I havent scheduled it as of yet... Still trying to find the time with work and kids now getting out of school.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member