advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

?'s Regarding threads being deleted and talk about sponsors here.

Got ripped

Banned
I need to get a few things off my chest. I posted a thread the other day stating '' ******* ******* is back'' that was it nothing more nothing less and it was deleted WHY? Would someone tell me why this thread deleted please? P.S I did email a mod and got no repsonse(I know your busy). Secondly a thread (Not by me) was started with evidence from a couple of years that a ''sponsor here was selling bunk gear'' and that thread was deleted even though a lot of members including me asked what was done about this? And like i said it was deleted so we are all in the dark about this, i know the board sponsors have the backing of the board and the mods but we are your members we come before the sponsors so shouldnt we be informed of valuable information regarding sponsors? If not please state why not? Why are we being deprived of information? Because the sponsors pay a lot of money to be here? BS. Ive not been an actual member here long but have lurked here for a long time and as a couple of mods here have said in threads lately all members are equal regardless of their length of time here so i hope to be treated with equal respect without being jumped on by every mod because of this post- There are more people than just me who are unhappy lately with threads and posts being deleted that people feel were undeserved (Evidence of this are in posts on this board). This is a great board with great people on it and glad to be a member here but i feel it is becoming a lot like other boards by keeping their members in bubble and feeding them information only the heirachy want them to hear which is not the way a board should be run. I know mods have a hard job and have to make a judgement on whether a post should stay up or not so i understand it isnt easy but i feel before any post or thread is deleted one question should be asked '' Does or will this post or thread benefit the members of this board'' And i feel lately the question isnt being asked as much. I will know this for certain if this post is deleted. I dont think i can post things without them being deleted so whats the point of posting? A lot of bad things are happening lately with sponsors here such as one scamming and being kicked off the site, one busted, another being accused with evidence of scamming a couple of years ago, and now i found another one that is being accused by an admin of another site claiming they are scamming (Reports by members lately in their thread here also indicated what admin elsewhere is saying could be true) so i feel with all this going on like ive said above we members need to talk and be informed as possible just as much as ever so we dont piss our hard earned hard grafted money down the drain and inform others not to do the same.

P.S. When you write on the internet you cannot always get the expression and tone of your message across so i would just like to add that this post is written in goodwill and good spirits by me i am not trying to offend anyone i am not trying to get down anyones throat if you are offended please do not be as this isnt meant to so i apologise beforehand if it does.

Last edited by a moderator:
well.....

i understand where you are coming from but also remember what you are talking about is underground. if you cant afford to loose the money than dont try and be in the underground. i prefer to go to gnc and get my things legally. and if i dont like the quality, then i have 30days to bring it back.
regardless remember there are some people who have been around a long time and there is a reason for it. new guys are good but beware.

on another note maybe a scammer section wouldnt be a bad idea. like a sticky at the top to keep it off the main board, and let people know who is scamming and who is not. i have seen boards that have them, and the section really does help people.

remember if you are doing illegal things you my be dealing with shady people. its a chance you take.

god bless
lucian

Well Ive heard a few on the staff say all members here should be treated equal.
I Myself Have never agreed with that.
For example I have no idea who you are or anything about you... yet I have to read this Long thread about you Pitching a Little fit about a post of yours getting deleted. I take the time to answer emails and complaints from our good members here. Guys Ive known For many years....The members that contribute Good information and real life experiences. To be honest I could give a shit less that your upset, you can always move on and find a board that better Fits YOU. Guess what this forum is FREE of charge to you and one of the best Sources Of Information you will find.
I Dont think you have earned your right to Pitch a fit about a thread or som,e threads that have been deleted.

Its Simple, if it was deleted it was for a reason. If You think we are "crooked: Or Covering things Up" You would probably be better off finding another forum that you trust more in the staff and there decisions.

Well Ive heard a few on the staff say all members here should be treated equal.
I Myself Have never agreed with that.
For example I have no idea who you are or anything about you... yet I have to read this Long thread about you Pitching a Little fit about a post of yours getting deleted. I take the time to answer emails and complaints from our good members here. Guys Ive known For many years....The members that contribute Good information and real life experiences. To be honest I could give a shit less that your upset, you can always move on and find a board that better Fits YOU. Guess what this forum is FREE of charge to you and one of the best Sources Of Information you will find.
I Dont think you have earned your right to Pitch a fit about a thread or som,e threads that have been deleted.

Its Simple, if it was deleted it was for a reason. If You think we are "crooked: Or Covering things Up" You would probably be better off finding another forum that you trust more in the staff and there decisions.

You dont think that all members should be treated the same? I'll keep my opinion on that to myself. It seems you have thrown the fit my post was made in goodwill but you attack me personally and state i should look elsewhere becasue you dont know me? It that a joke or what? I never asked you to give a shit that im upset (Which im not btw) but change your tone as that is totally unnecassary. Yes this forum is free but remember this board wouldnt be still here if it werent for his members have a little respect for them. Please tell me how to earn a right to as you say to throw a fit about threads being deleted? I cant magically earn years worth of posts. When did i say your crooked or covering things up dont put words in my mouth. But i know why your throwing a fit at this thread i know why youve attacked here its because i pm'd you about the BD thread and you think ive made this post to attack you for not responding get over yourself im not attacking you. I ask if your next post directed at me is going to be attacking bashing and putting words in my mouth then i will say dont post.

You dont think that all members should be treated the same? I'll keep my opinion on that to myself. It seems you have thrown the fit my post was made in goodwill but you attack me personally and state i should look elsewhere becasue you dont know me? It that a joke or what? I never asked you to give a shit that im upset (Which im not btw) but change your tone as that is totally unnecassary. Yes this forum is free but remember this board wouldnt be still here if it werent for his members have a little respect for them. Please tell me how to earn a right to as you say to throw a fit about threads being deleted? I cant magically earn years worth of posts. When did i say your crooked or covering things up dont put words in my mouth. But i know why your throwing a fit at this thread i know why youve attacked here its because i pm'd you about the BD thread and you think ive made this post to attack you for not responding get over yourself im not attacking you. I ask if your next post directed at me is going to be attacking bashing and putting words in my mouth then i will say dont post.

Thats Right, I said it.
I do not feel you or anyone else that just shows up One day out of the blue deserves the same treatment and or leeway as our Longtime contributing members. How do you earn that right you ask? Put your time in Like the rest of us Have. Take the time to learn how this forums works Instead of making some Whining Post like you have here. Some have earned it By Posting pictures and showing there The real deal, been there and done it. Not some new member whining about supplier problems, a thread getting deleted and a Pm not getting answered.

Thats Right, I said it.
I do not feel you or anyone else that just shows up One day out of the blue deserves the same treatment and or leeway as our Longtime contributing members. How do you earn that right you ask? Put your time in Like the rest of us Have. Take the time to learn how this forums works Instead of making some Whining Post like you have here. Some have earned it By Posting pictures and showing there The real deal, been there and done it. Not some new member whining about supplier problems, a thread getting deleted and a Pm not getting answered.

Posting pictures is the way to earn your respect? I dont like to put my pics up but fine i'll upload them to show you. My P.S at the bottom of the op was there to show i wasnt whinging i was just after a adult conversation about my thread. A supplier problem is when your package is a few weeks late not when theyre scamming thats bigger than just a supplier problem dont try and play it down. Threads getting deleted and a pm not getting answered and your think id whinge about that? Then you dont know me. I have shown respect in my op i will post my pics so i ask will show you me the same respect by answering the question in the original post as youve posted twice in this thread and not answered them.

P.S I didnt show out of the blue im only young i cant post here when 5 years ago when i wasnt in to bb or probably old enough to chat with you guys about bb or steroids or any other issues. I was still in school a few years ago so thats why i might have come out of the blue as you say.

Last edited:
Was there a question in there? I thought you were "just getting a few things off your chest"

Question 1. why was your british dragon website Post deleted?
My answer, I have No idea. It was not me that erased it and Im not going to take the time to look for it.

Question2. A Thread from a couple of years ago stated that a sponsor here was selling fake gear, why was it erased and What was done about it.
My answer- I have no idea what you are talking about. Use the search engine or ask someone from a few years ago that might remember.

Question3. Do the members come before the Sponsors.
My answer- yes

Question4- Why are we being deprived of information?
My answer- LOL This one doesnt even deserve an answer, Much like your other questions.

Question5- Is it because the sponsors pay a Lot of Money here, Thats BS.
My answer. No, post like your and the ones you me ntion get deleted for a reason. And its Not because Im getting any Money :p
Again another Dumb Question that didnt deserve an answer.

There may be some more great questions in there Ive missed But this is all of my time your getting. Like I said originally, If a thread or post was erased its for a reason. If you need more of an explanation then that ask someone else.

My advise to you would be try to contribute something here. something besides the useless stuff Im seeing. Dont Just Join up one month and then the next month already start complaining about how its being run.

I have personally PMed one of the admins here about an issue with a sponsor who probably brings them quite a bit of money. I expected to get ignored, but they have responded and they seem to really care about their members. Maybe they just like me more than you since I have a badass username with letters and numbers.

Was there a question in there? I thought you were "just getting a few things off your chest"

Question 1. why was your british dragon website Post deleted?
My answer, I have No idea. It was not me that erased it and Im not going to take the time to look for it.

Question2. A Thread from a couple of years ago stated that a sponsor here was selling fake gear, why was it erased and What was done about it.
My answer- I have no idea what you are talking about. Use the search engine or ask someone from a few years ago that might remember.

Question3. Do the members come before the Sponsors.
My answer- yes

Question4- Why are we being deprived of information?
My answer- LOL This one doesnt even deserve an answer, Much like your other questions.

Question5- Is it because the sponsors pay a Lot of Money here, Thats BS.
My answer. No, post like your and the ones you me ntion get deleted for a reason. And its Not because Im getting any Money :p
Again another Dumb Question that didnt deserve an answer.

There may be some more great questions in there Ive missed But this is all of my time your getting. Like I said originally, If a thread or post was erased its for a reason. If you need more of an explanation then that ask someone else.

My advise to you would be try to contribute something here. something besides the useless stuff Im seeing. Dont Just Join up one month and then the next month already start complaining about how its being run.

Ok if thats the way you feel then fine. Im not complaining about how this board is run i actually complemented the forum in the op and how glad i am to be a member here please do not feel i am attacking the board or its members as i am not as i actually like this board.

I have personally PMed one of the admins here about an issue with a sponsor who probably brings them quite a bit of money. I expected to get ignored, but they have responded and they seem to really care about their members. Maybe they just like me more than you since I have a badass username with letters and numbers.

HA HA . No i am not complainig that pm wasnt answered i have not and will not complain about that its not a big deal theyre busy people do not think i am rajjin said i am but i am not. I have actaully spoken in pm with a couple of mods i know how great they can be. This thread is getting totally o/t.

Got ripped,
I re-read all this a few times and Ill take a second and apologize for being Harsh.
I Just seen you edited your post and mentioned your a Young guy thats Just learning how everything works.

You have to understand it gets old for us to answer over and over
Why was my Post erased. Or The Always popular statement that we do it because the sponsors Pay us off. Hang around and put some time in and youll get to know better how things work here. Everyone isnt as much of an asshole as what I was :p
Take care young fella and train hard, goodluck to you here and With your goals.

:eek: :eek:

Last edited:
Got ripped,
I re-read all this a few times and Ill take a second and apologize for being Harsh.
I Just seen you edited your post and mentioned your a Young guy thats Just learning how everything works.

Why was my Post erased. Or The Always popular statement that we do it because the sponsors Pay us off. Hang around and put some time in and youll get to know better how things work here. Everyone isnt as much of an asshole as what I was :p

Thankyou raj. I hope didnt offend you that was not my aim so i apologise also. I didnt mean to come across as saying the sponsors pay you off that was not my intention i just meant that maybe theyre protected a bit too much at times (Just my opinion) i could be wrong. But anyways i will add this board has a lot of great people, members and information and will never intentionally attack it. I apologise to everyone who feels i have done.

This thread could have been epic. The op must not be on the juice. A total lack of aggression.

This thread could have been epic. The op must not be on the juice. A total lack of aggression.

Even though that is true im not on atm ive had and have no intention of bring aggressive in this thread that wasnt my aim. My op has probably been misleading a little but i am and wasnt posting out of anger i was just posting something that i felt needed to be posted thats all.

I'm not saying you should be an ass. But you created this thread and came in hard and fast. You should stand by your views regardless of opposition. Especially when you know full well that you're going to get lots of it.

I'm not saying you should be an ass. But you created this thread and came in hard and fast. You should stand by your views regardless of opposition. Especially when you know full well that you're going to get lots of it.

HA HA I stated un my op that i posted this in good spirits and goodwill my post in my opinion is still valid. Stop shit stirring anyway. Not interested in internet drama. I feel You got something to say but afraid to.

Got ripped,

Jeezz Raj!! Why you gotta be a dick to the kid! You're turning into an ol' cranky fart.:cool:

got ripped

you have to understand, some people come here only looking for soures. thats not what this site is about! so when someone new starts complaining about sources and sponsers.....well it looks bad for the poster.
plus yeah you need to prove yourself. how do we know you are not le or workig with them on the next big sweep? the only peoeple who sould be talking about gear here is the people who live in countries where it is legal. if you live in the U.S. then you shouldnt be talking about sponsers. the mods are here to protect the board as a whole. members, sponsers, everyone.
just put in some time, ask questions about diet, training, cardio all the things you need to learn as a youngin. then the other things will fall into place.
if you need info on aas, then make some general posts about them.
but if you questions sponsers or mods or vets here.....you will prolly get banned.

god bless
lucian

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear