over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sad day

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
well gang my mom finally passed away this AM at 0640 after 15 yr long battle with cancer...shes finally at peace... i hope no one here EVER has to see a loved one like that...

for those that dont know, im foing a bike ride in memory of my mother to raise money for cancer research...should anyone believe in the cause, kindly donate...and to those that have... thank you very much...

love you all..

http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Toronto2009?px=1720919&pg=personal&fr_id=1261

phats

ps, sorry phil, but the diet has been "off" since ive live in the hospital for 3.5 days.....

I am so very sorry for your loss! Yes It is an isidious disease that knows no boundery. She is at peace now and not feeling any pain. We are all here for you PK, it is what this community is all about, we share our pain and our triumphs. Again so sorry for your loss.

Sorry about your loss, bro.

So sorry for your lost. You and your family will be kept in my prayers.

Hey man, im so sorry. I know exactly what you are going through. My brother passed from cancer a couple years ago. Its the shittiest feeling in the world to see someone like that.

All my best

I lost my dad in February, so I know exactly what your going through brother. Please keep your head up, cry when you have to, and think of all the good times. If you need to talk just ask....

Do your RIDE 'RIGHT' for your mom, man!!!

PHAT

well gang my mom finally passed away this AM at 0640 after 15 yr long battle with cancer...shes finally at peace... i hope no one here EVER has to see a loved one like that...

for those that dont know, im foing a bike ride in memory of my mother to raise money for cancer research...should anyone believe in the cause, kindly donate...and to those that have... thank you very much...

love you all..

http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Toronto2009?px=1720919&pg=personal&fr_id=1261

phats

ps, sorry phil, but the diet has been "off" since ive live in the hospital for 3.5 days.....

PHAT........I ADMIRE YOUR STRENGTH HERE BUT LETS FOCUS ON REMEMBERING YOUR MOTHER.......FORGET DIET FOR NOW.......REMEMBER MOM AND LET HER GO ON LIVING THROUGH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

May God be with you and your family through this difficult time. My condolences.

sorry

so sorry for your loss. she is at peace and there's no pain.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family

Phat ......man,very sorry for your loss...........I have had cancer take my sister ,my dogs, my grand pa ,and recently a close friend /co worker...........It hurts me that you ,your mom ,and your family had to endure that battle............but remember you mom still lives inside you.When you smile she smiles.........live how she would have wanted ......and find a peaceful happy life ......she is with you......remember her at her happiest and best.......my condolences for real..........strength and courage bro.....strength and courage

Sorry to hear this, if you need anything let me know. I lost my dad years ago and actually had to take care of him at home up until the very day he passed :( He refused to go through treatment for a 2nd time, cause the treatment alone almost killed him cause they didn't know what was going on. So he said he'd live out his days with us and call it good. That was one long tough summer. Broke my heart when I had to close his eyes one final time. I've been there and can listen, take care frined!

phats, sorry for your loss bro! Hope all is well man

My condolenses P.K.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear