over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Safe-mail/hushmail/cyber-rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFNG

Newbies
God, is it just me or are all of these flagged nowadays?

I knew that none of the above were considered "safe" or "secure" anymore, but seriously.....I believe they flag certain words and have them rerouted to an email account. I had "ORDER" in the headline, and the email was forwarded to [email protected] rather than the receiver. The source I sent the mail to, three different times claimed he NEVER got the mail.....However, the [email protected] address has opened and read the mail!

Just saying, for anyone that didn't know....stay far, far away from this service. It has easily been compromised.

too late for me, i noticed that myself

i noticed that addy was full, so mine didnt get read, but the redirect is vexing

Last edited:
Ive noticed that....and ususally physically change the address so it doesn't go there.

Never knew that was something getting flagged.....?

PGP desktop is now $99.00 for a lifetime license. when are people going to learn
and please spare me the back door theory.

PGP desktop is now $99.00 for a lifetime license. when are people going to learn

Hey, don't knock it till you prove it.;)

If they're always gonna openly have pgp for sale...well, ya know

Might as well get 6.8

anonymousspeech.com untouchable to LE

securenym very very safe

mailvault very very safe

To sum up it up and like Kaiser has always said, "If they want you, they'll get you."

thanx bro, just installed this , hows it work?

as for the back door theory, i tried to explain it to a girl i used to know and when i was done she crapped all over my carpet

Last edited:
Dude that was F**KING AWSOME!!! I love the backdoor. Been trying to get the wife to let me in the backdoor for years. A lot of X's found out about the back door being the safest most secure way to go and I only got a little dirt on the end of my stick once in a while. :D

as for the back door theory, i tried to explain it to a girl i used to know and when i was done she crapped all over my carpet[/QUOTE]

God, is it just me or are all of these flagged nowadays?

I knew that none of the above were considered "safe" or "secure" anymore, but seriously.....I believe they flag certain words and have them rerouted to an email account. I had "ORDER" in the headline, and the email was forwarded to [email protected] rather than the receiver. The source I sent the mail to, three different times claimed he NEVER got the mail.....However, the [email protected] address has opened and read the mail!

Just saying, for anyone that didn't know....stay far, far away from this service. It has easily been compromised.

actually, the reason for that is because you probably instead of copying the email address of the person you were sending an order to into youre contact bar, you replied to a bounce back list and changed the subject heading. and when you reply to a bounceback list from a safe-mail account, it is sent to [email protected]

Dude that was F**KING AWSOME!!! I love the backdoor. Been trying to get the wife to let me in the backdoor for years. A lot of X's found out about the back door being the safest most secure way to go and I only got a little dirt on the end of my stick once in a while. :D

as for the back door theory, i tried to explain it to a girl i used to know and when i was done she crapped all over my carpet
[/QUOTE]

he he. for sure the safest!

This should help you.

**broken link removed**

thanx bro, just installed this , hows it work?

Agree....

actually, the reason for that is because you probably instead of copying the email address of the person you were sending an order to into youre contact bar, you replied to a bounce back list and changed the subject heading. and when you reply to a bounceback list from a safe-mail account, it is sent to [email protected]

My friend noticed that too actually.

I disagree where is the proof there is a back door??

I don't have any but with all the terrorism and everything that's taken place over the years, there's a VERY high probability besides that it was spoken of before 9/11...

I'm no conspiracy theorist but think about...The U.S. owns the internet and they're not going allow global threats to just order a $100 pgp (that's new anyways...look for older versions) to get away with all communications...Not happening...It's absurd actually.

How bout this...Prove that there is no back door.:eek:

So, does that mean people can't communicate relatively securely simply by clicking reply to pass back & forth an ongoing e-mail message as it develops?

Put differently, how do we get continuity of communication if we gotta keep restarting new e-mails with new subject headings everytime we want to respond to something or add new details????

funny i just read a guy talking about hushmail and how it led to ORD in the new issue of MD....they will all cooperate with feds man nothing is safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear