over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

safety first

Not true, if a person needs TRT then it is putting their health first. Abuse is anther story. Just like having a glass of wine vs drinking a bottle a night are totally different in the health aspect.

IMO there is a big difference between TRT and enhancement. 300mg/week is not TRT. I am all for TRT as i have gone that route myself. but to be honest i have not seen any studies showing that men on TRT live longer or are healthier then those that don't. It is just a hope. But if the quality of life is better then that can be enough.

Not true, if a person needs TRT then it is putting their health first. Abuse is anther story. Just like having a glass of wine vs drinking a bottle a night are totally different in the health aspect.

IMO there is a big difference between TRT and enhancement. 300mg/week is not TRT. I am all for TRT as i have gone that route myself. but to be honest i have not seen any studies showing that men on TRT live longer or are healthier then those that don't. It is just a hope. But if the quality of life is better then that can be enough.

I'm not talking about 300mg
I'm talking about legit TRT
There are studies that show the negative affects of low t.
Now living longer, it hasn't been around long enough to do these studies

so went to this hospital today he was in some sort of surgery getting a pump in his neck for his artery they say when he went in his white blood cell count was high i had to leave i cant take this shit so fucked up u think your sick and boom it goes to this

I'm not talking about 300mg
I'm talking about legit TRT
There are studies that show the negative affects of low t.
Now living longer, it hasn't been around long enough to do these studies

and it hasn't been around long enough to show if raising the T level will alleviate the negative sides associated with low T. we are assuming the low T caused the side effects but i can't say i have seen any long term studies to prove it.

so went to this hospital today he was in some sort of surgery getting a pump in his neck for his artery they say when he went in his white blood cell count was high i had to leave i cant take this shit so fucked up u think your sick and boom it goes to this

Well atleast hes still alive,fighting and in good hands

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

While I would tend to think myocarditis could come from elsewhere, it could be an infection that reached the bloodstream and went to the heart. Maybe not, but if this is the case then it is the lack of sterility, not necessarily the drugs themselves, causing the problem. Could be dirty gear, syringes, needles, or even injection technique. Or it could be unrelated to aas altogether. Wish I had more to offer, hope your mate is recovering.

They used.the term ideopathic saying that it may never be known i know he had clean supplies unless he got lazy which i doubt his mom said he had cellulitis like 6 months ago so i dont know if thats related

Oh by the way the pump is working his blood pressure is up his organs are in danger if the dialysis doesnt work though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131