A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
Bump

Bumpin' this up! Dirty, rotten, scamming maggots! I hate every one of them:mad:

grizzly

Registered
Well I hope when MK comes back with excuse after excuse and asking for ANOTHER chance, no one will bite again. This guy has taken A LOT of money from the good bro's over the years.
GRIZZ

Doggtales

Registered
Yeah, investigation is rolling into where he is actually located (PA). So he will get nice freindly visit by some guys who didn't like being scammed from him. It sucks to be him! :D

M

Mr Pickels

Doggtales said:
Yeah, investigation is rolling into where he is actually located (PA). So he will get nice freindly visit by some guys who didn't like being scammed from him. It sucks to be him! :D
so I shouldnt order from him and give him a 5th chance??? :confused:

joedokes

Registered
Bump.
Bastard doesn't even send me email apologies anymore. I have some big bad biker friends in PA. They'd be more then happy to take him for a ride.

M

Mr Pickels

joedokes said:
Bump.
Bastard doesn't even send me email apologies anymore. I have some big bad biker friends in PA. They'd be more then happy to take him for a ride.
if talking about me cruising town on my incredible hulk bigwheels then yes, i will take him for a ride :)

VROOOoooooOOOOOM

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
well when you get all his info pm it to me. i know half a college football team mad at him and winter vacation just started for the next 4 weeks and they live 4hrs from PA it will be worth a day trip.

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered

|---[\\\]>-------- Well, when this 1st came out, i told my story about my loss to him years back...it was a large chunk of change to swollow....he emailed me and said he would make good on it, broken promise after another...i did not take the bait, but i did NOT come out and yell scammer in respect of others who really thought he would make a dif. this time....i was honest from the very beginning, ppl emailed me, i told them what i thought and they would draw their own conclusions from that point on.

Steak Helmet

Banned
HMMMMMM, I got an e-mail from him saying hello and if I was interested in his services...

HELL NO

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
MK

If it's the same "MK" aka Mike King that I beleive that your refering to, I know one thing for certain, He's not from PA.

Ry Roid

Registered
Like anything!!

Once a scammer ALWAYS a scammer. I usually don't bother anymore unless someone asks me one on one because if someone has 3-4 backers(Paid off people) they start a SHIT STORM!!

RY

woody00

Registered
he took 3 weeks to get my order to me, im not complaining about it as long as i got it. i wont use him again since i see so many people are waiting on him. the odd thing about my package is that it was personally delievered by his mailer, i found that very odd. also i dont blame lats at all for backing him its not his fault, he came through at first then burned people.

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered

|--[\\\]>------- What do you mean his own mailer delivered it? The actual remailer came to your door? WTF?

woody00

Registered
no, not to my house, but the guy at the po box place said that someone dropped off a package for you. i said it has no postmark, he said oh cuz the guy said he wanted to drop it off because he lived in the same city and wanted to save money.

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
woody00 said:
no, not to my house, but the guy at the po box place said that someone dropped off a package for you. i said it has no postmark, he said oh cuz the guy said he wanted to drop it off because he lived in the same city and wanted to save money.
This sounds really strange - the PO providing FREE services?!?!

xcel

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Shredhead