over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scott Stevenson on Training Jordan Peters to 289lbs

Interesting.

Talks about the genetic mindset that we all have, but some find it harder than others to tap into. The ability of 100% adherence all the time pushing. We all have it, but can we apply it all the time?

I agree its a genetic component as some find it easier than others to adhere, but its not like the genetic component of being 6ft 8in as a basketball player.

I believe we all have the ability to push, sacrifice, adhere, but do we really want it as much as the next person?

Interesting.

Talks about the genetic mindset that we all have, but some find it harder than others to tap into. The ability of 100% adherence all the time pushing. We all have it, but can we apply it all the time?

I agree its a genetic component as some find it easier than others to adhere, but its not like the genetic component of being 6ft 8in as a basketball player.

I believe we all have the ability to push, sacrifice, adhere, but do we really want it as much as the next person?

From every training video I've seen of JP, he is definitely a very hard worker, if not the hardest worker in the room so to speak. Hats off to him for that. His training videos make Yates' Blood & Guts look like pussy training imo.

Interesting.

Jordan has said his mind goes to very dark places and he uses that as his motivation. He also mentions he has to listen to calming music (the Lion King soundtrack lol) so he doesn't flip out. He cries during sets sometimes.

Jordan has said his mind goes to very dark places and he uses that as his motivation. He also mentions he has to listen to calming music (the Lion King soundtrack lol) so he doesn't flip out. He cries during sets sometimes.
I thought I saw a video where he said EDM haha

I’m on Jordan’s Monthly pay site. He hangs around 2gs on blasts. And not crazy drugs like sdrol/tren all the time.

But the dude meticulously eats and trains. He logs every fucking set. Each set he mentally prepares for, you see him kinda close his eyes, then BAMN it’s fucking on. Every damn workout and set he is trying to add 2.5 kilos or a rep, or a half rep.

He waves volume up and down, has his wife assess his mood, body comp, energy,

Dude is the terminator. I’ve made good gains since I’ve joined his sight. I forgot what training HARD and SMART was.

He is a big proponent of keeping lower back loading down on say like leg day, really manages fatigue to stimulus ratio.

And he’s funny. “Bloody hell that was heavy”

Interesting.

I call that the “warrior switch”. And I do not believe everyone has that ability, in fact I think most don’t. Your either wired to fight and grind or your not. I believe that comes from both genetics and your environment... nature vs nuture kinda thing.

As far as training info goes, JP is easily my go-to. Been a member on his site for years now.
Nothing has affected the way i approach bodybuilding more than his thoughts/views on everything.

Obviously Dr. Scott and Dante are up there as well. But Jordan explains everything in such an easy way, its crazy.

I’m on Jordan’s Monthly pay site. He hangs around 2gs on blasts. And not crazy drugs like sdrol/tren all the time.

I couple a years ago her did plus 3 to 4ish grams a week blasting and did 600mg test and 600 primo om cruise. He did All the crazy preworkout drugs

He did Superdrol oral tren etc... Read the ild thread in his site.. he is not a mild user..

there was definitely a time where he pushed the doses, he has since lowered them and claims he believes all the extra gear use was a waste but i hate when people say that as there really is no way of knowing if you would have grown the same by using less

but without a doubt, his training and attention to detail is what made him a freak

I couple a years ago her did plus 3 to 4ish grams a week blasting and did 600mg test and 600 primo om cruise. He did All the crazy preworkout drugs

He did Superdrol oral tren etc... Read the ild thread in his site.. he is not a mild user..

I didn’t mean to sound like he hasn’t pushed high drugs, I just meant his most recent cycles has been like

1.4g primo + 400mg EQ

And another one was 300mg deca daily with 75mg anavar pre workout. So 2-3g range.

He now only adds test when he’s extremely lean.

His candidness when it comes to everything is really refreshing

He's talked about the crazy sleep apnea he suffered with when pushing his bodyweight to 300 lbs with Milos, his long term concerns for pushing his body so hard, injuries and tweaks he's dealing with constantly.

Guy lays it out on the table for people to see (especially those who think it's just the drug's side effects that one has to deal with when getting to that size).

I really like JP, that's the type of training I like to see.

However, how would you say Milos trained Jordan if we don't even know if he ever did a giant set lol :D I think Milos' training is stupid, seen from many angles btw. But if Milos was "training" him, what did he do, yell at him over the phone to do one more unit of insulin, one more bite of food, "Come on Jordan, just 10 more units for today, you can do it!" And Jordan sitting there all sweaty, feeling close to death forcing carbs into himself while swearing at Milos for this brutal "training":D

However, how would you say Milos trained Jordan if we don't even know if he ever did a giant set lol :D I think Milos' training is stupid, seen from many angles btw. But if Milos was "training" him, what did he do, yell at him over the phone to do one more unit of insulin, one more bite of food, "Come on Jordan, just 10 more units for today, you can do it!" And Jordan sitting there all sweaty, feeling close to death forcing carbs into himself while swearing at Milos for this brutal "training":D
He went and stayed with him and Milos trained him, he told us this and he was training twice a day, giant sets that Jordan said he hated, 25iu humalog pre and post workout, 100iu a day, he took Jordan to 308lb at 5' 6", that was when Jordan woke up one night unable to breath, that was when he started using a CPAP machine shortly after and he still uses now

Hahaha you own man i spit my coffee when i read this and brought the picture to my mind lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131