over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sean allan wins....

jmcbride

Registered
Just saw that Sean Allan won congrats to him..Trey Brewer took 5th I believe.

Ya I thought Liberatore shoulda had it over him, but oh well.

Liberatore looked great. I thought he had a better all around balanced physique. I wasnt to impressed by allan's stretch marks on his legs. I also thought Jeff Long looked good. that heavy weigt class was tough

I know I'm going to get flammed for this but oh well.....
I think the new bodybuilding "mass" competitions are a circus show now. What has all of this gotten to? This is one of my all time favorite body builders with size and symmetry with good proportion. When people start to pack on more muscle than that it gets ridiculous.

Attachments

• 1518730247_l.jpg
    1518730247_l.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 2,488
I believe what you are seeing on the back of his legs is vascularity, sic vascularity at that!! Look closely and you will see it. tons of veins!

I believe what you are seeing on the back of his legs is vascularity, sic vascularity at that!! Look closely and you will see it. tons of veins!

Sorry, thats is not veins, that is retracted skin, look closely.

Might just be loose skin from dropping bodyfat and muscle quickly. Possibly too much cardio did that. I remember him having bigger legs than he did in the pix from the show. I seem him pretty often in the winter and his legs look much bigger than they did at this show. You have to meet him to really appreciate his size. Its truly ridiculous....

i believe they are stretch marks from getting to heavy. He has them on the fron of his quads also. Alot of stretch marks

I think the new bodybuilding "mass" competitions are a circus show now. What has all of this gotten to? This is one of my all time favorite body builders with size and symmetry with good proportion. When people start to pack on more muscle than that it gets ridiculous.

I agree, if bodybuilding competition was similar to how it was in the 70's I would compete today, its the only thing that holds me back. I love dieting and training, but I won't ruin my body for this sport.

I just watched the interveiw with sean allen on MDTV. He's a ass!!! He's so damn cocky. And doesn't seen to want to give thanks where it's due. He talks like he's a pro or something. I'm definately not a fan after watching his interveiw

i believe they are stretch marks from getting to heavy. He has them on the fron of his quads also. Alot of stretch marks

I agree that is the first thing I thought of...deep deep stretch marks. HE needs some laser surgery to help those things out.

looks like someone took a cheese shredder down his legs.

I just watched the interveiw with sean allen on MDTV. He's a ass!!! He's so damn cocky. And doesn't seen to want to give thanks where it's due. He talks like he's a pro or something. I'm definately not a fan after watching his interveiw

That's what I thought too. In every interview he does he seems extremely arrogant.

I would kill to look like that, one of my fav physic with Phil (Hernon) physics

Sean allen recently opened a gym in my area.. The gym before was a dump.. Hopefully he cleaned it up.. I've been meaning to go over there and check it out.. I'll let you know first hand if he is a cool dude or not..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws