over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO advice needed!

Ephram

Newbies
Hello!

I am new to the forum. I live in northern Europe and have been bodybuilding for 16 years. I have had problems with building up my arms to match with my overall physique.

I started taking Syntherol according to Big A:s instructions 5 months ago. However, I havent been able to do the shots daily because of the pain in the muscle. Taking SEO every other day or three times a week has been a better choice for me. When trying to do the daily shots I wasnt able to work out properly. Too painfull.

Now, having injected about 4 bottles of SEO, I have gained about one inch of size. I consider this size increasement is pretty small when taking into account the total amount injected.

I'd like to stress that I am very happy with the results I have had - my arms no longer lack behind. However, shouldn't they be bigger by now?

To make the question short, I'd like to ask how important is it to be able to do the daily shots in order to build up more size? Is there personal differences in the absorbtion rate of SEO? I think the stuff dissolves in my body very quickly. I inject 2,5 ml per time per muscle (bis and tris).

And one more thing I'd like to know: where has the whole amount of SEO that I hve injected gone? Where does it go when it dissolves into body? It must come out somehow, right?

Thanks for any info!

Ephram said:
Hello!

I am new to the forum. I live in northern Europe and have been bodybuilding for 16 years. I have had problems with building up my arms to match with my overall physique.

I started taking Syntherol according to Big A:s instructions 5 months ago. However, I havent been able to do the shots daily because of the pain in the muscle. Taking SEO every other day or three times a week has been a better choice for me. When trying to do the daily shots I wasnt able to work out properly. Too painfull.

Now, having injected about 4 bottles of SEO, I have gained about one inch of size. I consider this size increasement is pretty small when taking into account the total amount injected.

I'd like to stress that I am very happy with the results I have had - my arms no longer lack behind. However, shouldn't they be bigger by now?

To make the question short, I'd like to ask how important is it to be able to do the daily shots in order to build up more size? Is there personal differences in the absorbtion rate of SEO? I think the stuff dissolves in my body very quickly. I inject 2,5 ml per time per muscle (bis and tris).

And one more thing I'd like to know: where has the whole amount of SEO that I hve injected gone? Where does it go when it dissolves into body? It must come out somehow, right?

Thanks for any info!

The lack of expected results is because you haven't done it properly - every day for 30 days. I'm surprised you got 1" after using it as little as three times per week.
The pain of injecting daily dissapears after the first week.

The absorbtion rate of SEO's is individual and varies from person to person.
I don't think that it dissipates too quickly, because as I said, 1" out of doing it three times per week instead of every day is very good. If you did it every day as I instruct, you would have had 2 to 3 inches gain overall.

SEO gets assimilated by the body and the liver processes it like any other fats and then gets used for energy.

yes, ED is a must with SEO....

what are the size of your arms currently?

Cman

Cman34677 said:
yes, ED is a must with SEO....

what are the size of your arms currently?

Cman

My arms are 18.1 inches, I am 5.5 feet tall. My arms look ok now, matching well with my overall physique. Many people in the gym have noticed the development but nobody has ever suggested that I've been injecting something into my arms.

Thanks BigA for the answer. I´ve been browsing this forum for a while now and I highly respect your input here.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner