over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Set point theory? Really?

I forgot the name of the concept and I haven't tried it myself but there's a certain method out there which requires you to bulk for 2 weeks, then cut for 2 weeks and repeat. Sounds like an interesting idea. If someone could point me to what the concept is called again?

That sounds like a surefire way to look the same for the rest of your life.

I invented the method of bulking one day and cutting the next... I call it the "CULK" *patent pending* hmu for details

If guys wanted to do a bulk and mini cut type protocol I 100% wouldn't be doing 5 days on 5 off especially if your goal is to put on quality size over time. 5 days bulk 2 days cut would be better but I would recommend something entirely different.

I would rotate compounds every 4 weeks or so. Obviously any drugs can be used for bulking or cutting but you can use anabolics/androgens to your advantage in some situations. By that I mean 4 weeks of things like test, npp, adrol, dbol with insulin. Then I would do 4 weeks with compounds like test, tren, mast, winny but no insulin.

I wouldn't even lower cals in the cutting part and keep them the same as the final bulking week. Although over the entire duration of say 4-6 months you would increase calories progressively each bulking period. You would have to go on how you are looking but swopping over to those "cutting" compounds alone would help tighten you up. If you needed to tighten up a little extra then for 2 weeks perhaps add in a few lower carb days. I would also implement metformin daily in those 4 cutting weeks. Then back to the test, npp, dbol, tbol, primo etc for 4 weeks and repeat. Swopping compounds is a great way to keep things fresh. I would try to get as strong as possible the entire duration with deloads every 2 months or so. Sometimes you don't have to lower cals to get rid of the fluff and you can use certain drugs to your advantage. Even with cals the same when those androgen hit the blood strength should progress especially due to the added weight from each "bulking" period. I should follow my own advice :eek:

Last edited:
That sounds like a surefire way to look the same for the rest of your life.

Why? Because 2-2 is 0? I think you're supposed to bulk harder than you cut on it so the end sum isn't 0.

Last edited:
If guys wanted to do a bulk and mini cut type protocol I 100% wouldn't be doing 5 days on 5 off especially if your goal is to put on quality size over time. 5 days bulk 2 days cut would be better but I would recommend something entirely different.

I would rotate compounds every 4 weeks or so. Obviously any drugs can be used for bulking or cutting but you can use anabolics/androgens to your advantage in some situations. By that I mean 4 weeks of things like test, npp, adrol, dbol with insulin. Then I would do 4 weeks with compounds like test, tren, mast, winny but no insulin.

I wouldn't even lower cals in the cutting part and keep them the same as the final bulking week. Although over the entire duration of say 4-6 months you would increase calories progressively each bulking period. You would have to go on how you are looking but swopping over to those "cutting" compounds alone would help tighten you up. If you needed to tighten up a little extra then for 2 weeks perhaps add in a few lower carb days. I would also implement metformin daily in those 4 cutting weeks. Then back to the test, npp, dbol, tbol, primo etc for 4 weeks and repeat. Swopping compounds is a great way to keep things fresh. I would try to get as strong as possible the entire duration with deloads every 2 months or so. Sometimes you don't have to lower cals to get rid of the fluff and you can use certain drugs to your advantage. Even with cals the same when those androgen hit the blood strength should progress especially due to the added weight from each "bulking" period. I should follow my own advice :eek:

I would assume you would be using fast acting drugs during both phases?
I know rich switched his gear up every 4 weeks to keep the body guessing, but I didn't understand why he was sometimes use slow acting compounds. Soon as it was getting in your system, it was time to switch.

Bad idea to do a weekly cheat during the bulk since your in a calorie surplus? Wouldn't it all store as fat since your in a surplus? I'm not going to lie, I like a cheat meal every week. I am in my recomp and would like to switch to a lean bulk, but to paranoid it will turn to fat if I do.

Exactly what kind of weight you lose on a mini diet is going to depend on what kind of calories you cut out.

If your basal metabolic rate is 2500, and you weigh 220 lbs and cut down to 1500 calories and still manage to get 220g of protein in (880 calories of protein), you will hold on to more lean tissue and pull from your fat stores.

It's tricky and bland and annoying, but not impossible especially on gear with good fats, L-Carnitine, etc to help mobilize fat stores.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear