over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

sexually frustrated!?

igffag

Registered
I am having difficult "in the bedroom". Here is the situation. Been with this girl awhileee now, and in the beginning it took awhile before we started having sex. Well, after the first time she was all about it anytime that I wanted. We had our fair share of problems and seems like while were having the problems, thats when the "romance" was the best. The past month or so, we get along perfect, no arugments, we agree on just about everything. I take her out to dinner several times a week buy her this and that and take her to movies(we live in a small town, nothing else to do without going on "vacation"). Anyways, cutting to the chase, I am a very touchy/feely type person. When I try to just grab her and hug and kiss her, i get a weak ass kiss and she continues about her business as if I didn't even try anything at all. When we are laying in bed, she turns her back to me and I rub her hips and kiss on her shoulders and i can't even get her to turn around and look at me. We havent had sex in probably 3 weeks or so. So I'm kinda wondering wtf is going on here. I somewhat called her out last time we stayed together(which is usually every night but we have missed a few lately), i tried to show her alittle affection wasn't even trying to have sex and she ignored me so i let out a loud sigh and turned over and she got the point and turned around asking me whats wrong and i was like NOTHING i'm going to sleep! well she knew i was upset and kept asking so i just turned my head about half way around and was like are you just not attracted to me or what? and she tried to play stupid and act like she dind't know what I was talking about and kept questioning it and I was like just fucking leave me alone i'm gotta get up early(i haven't gotten hateful with her in a LONG time like this) and she dind't say nothing just spooned up against me but i refused to roll over at that point. So what do you guys think??? She isn't a fan of bodybuilders really, she always complains about me being big and she hates the cloths I wear and the way I dress. So the way I see it, theres only a couple options here. Either shes just not attracted to me anymore, or two, she shes using me to get what she wants, or three, shes getting her "affection" elsewhere and has another man and I'm unaware about, I have noticed she tends to keep her phone to herself all the time. So what do you guys think I should do? Should I 1) try to come on to her again and when she rejects it ask her wtf is up if shes got another guy or what the problem is, or 2) cold shoulder and hang out with her but don't even try to kiss her and just immediately roll over when we go to bed, or 3)get straight to the point, wait till shes sitting beside me and grab her phone and go threw it in front of her and if she gets crazy like wtf are you doing then I know shes hiding something? I've never had this problem guys so please help me out.

For what its worth, women really want what they cant have. I suggest you show her less attention. When she calls, let it go to voicemail a few times. Distance yourself so she notices and act like you dont care. If she wants you, she'll get your attention. If she doesnt she will take the space and run.

i totally understand you on that. But however, thats not the person I am. I can't play mindgames and show her less attention just to grab her attention. It worked wonderfully in the beginning because thats what happend(unintentionally lol). I just don't want to pretend to be someone that I'm not to make her like and refuse to do that

If you like her that much, tell her. If you dont, then your playing games. Personally Ive noticed that when women dont get the attention they want they become more interested. Unfortunately the person who cares less is the one who gets the attention....in most cases not all.

For what its worth, women really want what they cant have. I suggest you show her less attention. When she calls, let it go to voicemail a few times. Distance yourself so she notices and act like you dont care. If she wants you, she'll get your attention. If she doesnt she will take the space and run.

This is your ticket.

If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you it's yours If it doesn't it never was-X

I like to shoot straight myself bro and not play games but there's a difference between playing games and playing the cards your dealt. I met a girl on vacation when I was 22. I was instantly sprung. The day I met her I told her we would be together one day even though we lived thousands of miles away from each other. She thought I was crazy..wouldn't even kiss me. Long story short I upped and moved to another part of the country to be with her. After 18 months or so we started fighting and split up. Fucking sucked..I went all in to be with this girl then we broke up and now Im in the middle of nowhere, apart from all friends, family, etc. In the past I probably would have gotten down on myself and depressed but after a few weeks I bucked up and moved on. I still love her but what can you do? Keep swinging bro..easier said than done, I know. If you have to, fake it til you make it as they say. Deep down your sad and depressed but you cant show your hand. Walk around like your the biggest baddest wolf on the block. I took out this beautiful spanish girl last night and I didnt even know her name until she ran into a friend that said her name thank god! Tonight I'm doing something with the spanish girls friend/co-worker. :eek: Meanwhile, guess who I just got a call from? The ex wifey and she's not even a priority at this point. I will however see if I can recruit her into this weekends rotation. ;) Keep sticking and moving buddy..pretty soon the biddies will be all over you.

It's this easy and it works everytime. Sit down with her and say, do you have something you want to tell me? Press the point and tell her your problems and the truth will come out. just don't get mad because from the looks of it the truth might hurt in this situation.

I would meet the situation head on, sit down and have a conversation about your observations. You are adults act like it and talk it out. If she continues to play games and not want to talk. spend less time with her.

Get your guard up

I hate to bring this up, but I'd check her phone if I could. And I would attempt (easier said than done) to emotionally check out. Best wishes, but my 2 cents is that you guys may be through.

Best wishes. Ugh. I hope I am wrong.

DITTO......

It's this easy and it works everytime. Sit down with her and say, do you have something you want to tell me? Press the point and tell her your problems and the truth will come out. just don't get mad because from the looks of it the truth might hurt in this situation.

..The phone is a dead give away. Better to know the truth and be able to deal with it that to be kept in the dark.

BC

i have been working alot here lately so I haven't spent too much time around her. But definately, as soon as I get the chance, when she takes a shower or something i'm gonna snatch it if its laying around and go threw it, and I guess i'll find out the truth. She keeps the ringer on all the time, and it rarely ever goes off and usually she shows me the texts its from friends/family, but when I pick it up she kinda freaks. So who knows what I'll find

Hey bro, first of all I dont claim to be any type of LOVE expert, but just from what you described and in my 39 years of experience...this is my opinion. You say youre a touchy feely kind of guy and you prolly like the same in return? We all do, but showing that, in my experience, turns women off. I stay in control by keeping my feelings in check. Its been my experience that the nicer I am to girls and the more attention I pay them......the more they tend to walk on me and treat me bad. The more I act distant, cocky and carefree they stick to me like glue. I think alot of women like a challenge and a mystery. It keeps them "interested" it seems. A word of advice on the phone.......Dont look if you arent prepared for what you might find bro..... Im not saying she's cheating on ya or is a bad person......just make sure you are prepared for what may be possible. I wish you and her all the luck in the world my man. Hope it all works out for yall. Take care, and thanks for reading my 2 cents

Unless she is having emotional issues, the answer is simple. She is losing interest in you. Most women want affection and are sensitive to that. Don't get angry, get the point and ask her if there is something bothering her. If she avoids the question, the answer is obvious.

you could just be crowding her bro and it is pushing her away. most men are not that affectionate and she may not want it...im not being critical by any means, however it could be that you guys are just not compatible in that way. maybe you need to find a girl who is more like you

I would not be so certain that you would find anything on her phone. I have a lot, I mean a lot of experience with this. Any smart woman will delete all of the texts and call logs that she does not want you to see. She will never delete all of them, for that she will look as if she is hiding something. She will will also inadvertently show you texts of friends and family to show you that she is not doing wrong. If you count her texts and then look at her bill, you may see a HUGH discrepancy.

I believe that you are handling her proper. Treating a woman as if she is the MOST sublime woman on the planet, will make her feel very special. Now if she gains an ego because of it and starts grabbing attention from others and eventually cheats and/or leaves you, she will look back and remember how well she was treated and miss you immensely. Chances are, after the next guy uses her, he will not treat her even close to as well as you did. Hense, then she will start calling you, trying to come back. If she is unsure, then she may just have to go through that. This part hurts a lot. Knowing that your love is in the arms of another man or woman really sucks, but if you truely love her, you may have to endure it.

Now, if you want to get all of the dirty information their are ways short of hiring a professional, and it very easy and free. You can get all of the evidence you need to make a discission. Let me know if you need the information on how do it. I could PM it to you.
Good Luck Brother!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity