over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shark attack on surfer

That is why I don't surf....LOL....

when I backpacked through hawaii for a month there were two shark attacks both on windsurfers......those guys go hundreds of yards off the shore to windsurf and are out in the middle of nowhere......That has trouble written all over it imo.....

I love it! Awesome! This is an old clip. That poor guy's been attacked by sharks several times and keeps surfing. I saw a special on it once. They think its b/c he pee's in his wetsuit so much while he's out there, but no one really knows for sure and this poor kid's always singled out. Even when he's just sitting in the water with his friends...friends left alone...and poor kid eaten. hahaha... Its crazy. I know. I surf. Have seen a few sharks...and always remember to keep my arms and legs out of da' water...hahaha... You get used to it after a while. Sort of desensitized to it...

I surf just about every weekend here in California. I can't get enough of it. The place where this attack took place is Jeffrey's Bay south Africa, which is a world class point break. South Africa is one of the Sharkiest places on earth. As a matter of fact a lot of their beaches have netting in the swimming areas to keep the sharks out. And we are talking big great whites, not just your run of the mill shark.

Last edited:
He has been attacked several times already and is still alive ?

Sharks suck nowadays

Yep your 100% right Uluwatu. I surf a lot too but havent been in a while, where do you usually go in so cal? I usually hit up bolsa chicka, HB cliffs, dohini when its good, and if I feel like driving I go to old mans.

This is why when I swim in the ocean, I always wear my dolphin suit. The sharks leave me alone. It looks weird, but it works :D

Yep your 100% right Uluwatu. I surf a lot too but havent been in a while, where do you usually go in so cal? I usually hit up bolsa chicka, HB cliffs, dohini when its good, and if I feel like driving I go to old mans.

I am down here in the San Diego area, so I am usually out at Swamis, Blacks, and my main break is Oceanside.

I love it! Awesome! This is an old clip. That poor guy's been attacked by sharks several times and keeps surfing. I saw a special on it once. They think its b/c he pee's in his wetsuit so much while he's out there, but no one really knows for sure and this poor kid's always singled out. Even when he's just sitting in the water with his friends...friends left alone...and poor kid eaten. hahaha... Its crazy. I know. I surf. Have seen a few sharks...and always remember to keep my arms and legs out of da' water...hahaha... You get used to it after a while. Sort of desensitized to it...

well, that's one lucky SOB. What got me about this was the fact that two sharks attacked.

hahaha

He is lucky none of those sharks were named Chuck Norris!!

Alin, mist shark attacks happen in waist deep water!

So? :D

Makes sense since most people generally do not swim in the middle of fucking nosea

I surf just about every weekend here in California. I can't get enough of it. The place where this attack took place is Jeffrey's Bay south Africa, which is a world class point break. South Africa is one of the Sharkiest places on earth. As a matter of fact a lot of their beaches have netting in the swimming areas to keep the sharks out. And we are talking big great whites, not just your run of the mill shark.

I am from South Africa and I haven't been to a beach without shark nets.

guys.. when a piece of seaweed touches my foot i scream like a prepubescent girl at a insync concert... if i saw a shark at all, it would be faint city..:eek:

guys.. when a piece of seaweed touches my foot i scream like a prepubescent girl at a insync concert... if i saw a shark at all, it would be faint city..:eek:

LOL im the same way. I hate when your just walking and you step in one of those sinkholes, scares the shit out of me, or if I step on a piece of sharp seashell. I havent been in the ocean since I was like 11. Never will. I believe its not a place for us. Its not the sharks fault either. If a shark was walking through a mall, people are gonna fuk him up too.

LOL im the same way. I hate when your just walking and you step in one of those sinkholes, scares the shit out of me, or if I step on a piece of sharp seashell. I havent been in the ocean since I was like 11. Never will. I believe its not a place for us. Its not the sharks fault either. If a shark was walking through a mall, people are gonna fuk him up too.

hahaha!! hilarious!

i tend to stay towards the shore. no more than chest deep in water i can see clearly.

From what I remember reading, thats where the majority of shark attacks happen. Probably just because most people dont go much deeper.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws