over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

shirts

E

edge250

lol, i hate to ask this question cause i always laugh at the threads about wear to buy jeans/etc that fit cause big legs are such a rarity and really all you have to do is by a bigger waist size and a belt. anyways i am looking for some nice shirts, short sleeve button downs, maybe something like polo shirts, etc., heck even nice tshirts in size 3xl. any ideas i know there are guys alot bigger than i here, i tried all the pittsburg malls and found nothing. american eagle outfitters online carries 3xl but it is to small. thanks, lol.....such a meathead question, lol.

www.hotbodz.com/hypercart/catalog.asp

Not my style, but hey to each their own.

I think a few of the shirts look pretty decent. Most look pretty gay, but a couple button ups and a one of the polo's doesn't look bad.

Last edited:
Target has nice polo-types (Cherokee) that fit me well. But then I'm not quite at the XXXL stage yet LOL! And Champion has a polo shirt that fits well also.

Last edited:
edge250 said:
lol, i hate to ask this question cause i always laugh at the threads about wear to buy jeans/etc that fit cause big legs are such a rarity and really all you have to do is by a bigger waist size and a belt. anyways i am looking for some nice shirts, short sleeve button downs, maybe something like polo shirts, etc., heck even nice tshirts in size 3xl. any ideas i know there are guys alot bigger than i here, i tried all the pittsburg malls and found nothing. american eagle outfitters online carries 3xl but it is to small. thanks, lol.....such a meathead question, lol.
Are you from Pittsburgh bro? Have you went to Monroville Mall? Or Centry 3 mall?

edge250 said:
welcome to my world..........hot bodz if you whant to look gay....

hot bodz definetly not my style. i am not from pittsburg but close to it, no luck at century 3 or robinson mall. kinda crazy being that 75% of america is obese, where do these people buy there clothes??? big & tall store clothing looks like crap and i am only 5'6" so there shit hangs to my knee's anyways, have yet to find a big & short store. the whole urban look isnt my style either so i cant see me rockin any fubu anytime soon. again i feel like a dork asking this but i do like to look nice and be covered up. old navy used to work but there stuff isnt as big as it used to be.

Anyone know were to get broad shouldered button down ones??

edge250 said:
hot bodz definetly not my style. i am not from pittsburg but close to it, no luck at century 3 or robinson mall. kinda crazy being that 75% of america is obese, where do these people buy there clothes??? big & tall store clothing looks like crap and i am only 5'6" so there shit hangs to my knee's anyways, have yet to find a big & short store. the whole urban look isnt my style either so i cant see me rockin any fubu anytime soon. again i feel like a dork asking this but i do like to look nice and be covered up. old navy used to work but there stuff isnt as big as it used to be.

shoot u a pm

just found 3xl on oldnavy.com hope its a tad bigger than american eagle's 3xl stuff.

gonna give this a shot.

edge250 said:
just found 3xl on oldnavy.com hope its a tad bigger than american eagle's 3xl stuff.

gonna give this a shot.

I was also going to say, I'd buy a couple short sleeve button ups from TJ Maxx or Gabes (dont know if you have one up there) and just get it tailored. I'd rather have 3-4 nice fitting shirts than 10 that fit so-so.

mainevent said:
I was also going to say, I'd buy a couple short sleeve button ups from TJ Maxx or Gabes (dont know if you have one up there) and just get it tailored. I'd rather have 3-4 nice fitting shirts than 10 that fit so-so.

how the heck do you tailor a smaller shirt to make it bigger. my problem seems to be across the back and arms. i know you can do slits on the inside cuff of the arm but what about the back??

edge250 said:
how the heck do you tailor a smaller shirt to make it bigger. my problem seems to be across the back and arms. i know you can do slits on the inside cuff of the arm but what about the back??

LOL...I was talking about buying a 2xl or 3xl and having it taken in around the waist area.:action-s:

mainevent said:
LOL...I was talking about buying a 2xl or 3xl and having it taken in around the waist area.:action-s:
getting bigger comes with costs!!
I had a nice suit that fit me perfectly, then 5 years later I needed to wear it again and I could not even get my arms in the sleeves. another thing to blame on the roids I guess!:D
by the way, the suit was the one I use for funerals.

edge250 said:

It's pricey stuff, but I have been diggin' this clothing line...
**broken link removed**

The problem I find with mainstream clothes is they cater skinny people and of fat people that have no shoulders, chest or arms - basically people shaped like pears. No mater what size you are..I find that most shirts are way too tight in the arms and it looks dumb like it is cutting off circulation, you go up a size and it lookes like shit-
I have my best luck with old navy vintage tees-slim fit.
they run a tad big but for us guys it really shows off the body.

I get more complements about how good I look in a 4 dollar clearence tee shirt from old navy than my buddies do for dropping huge cash on designer clothes...

MAKE THE OUTFIT, DONT LET THE OUTFIT MAKE YOU

Eatbig2getbig said:
It's pricey stuff, but I have been diggin' this clothing line...
**broken link removed**

again i DO NOT want to dress like a bodybuilder.

edge250 said:
again i DO NOT want to dress like a bodybuilder.

How bout a good jump suit? I think the Working Mans store might have something in your size?:D

Did you find anything at Old Navy?

mainevent said:
How bout a good jump suit? I think the Working Mans store might have something in your size?:D

Did you find anything at Old Navy?

yea old navy has everything in 3xl, more of my speed. no pirate shirts from hotbodz, lol. i actually had to wear a jump suit when i used to work at the track, i looked like an oompa loompa, lol. carried $100 bags of nickels around all night, that job sucked.

i got a normal looking black tee shirt from hot bodz def not gay looking buttttt holy shit you better not have any fat on you because it will stick out even if you get a size up its super tight. but hay thats what all use jersey italian guidos have on down the shore

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws