over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Short Video - how I train rear delts on the pec-dec

great tip Shelby... i never really payed attention to the way i setup to do these... i will back tha ass up and lean a lil down next time... thank you

I like to also change seat height every 3rd set.
Hits the muscle just a little different,

That's exactly the way I do them, although I tend to use a more explosive, non-stop rep cadence.

I GREATLY prefer this movement to any other rear delt exercise available. For many guys, this can be a game changer in terms of development. Lots of guys who have had trouble feeling their rear delts work with traditional movements like dumbbell rear laterals find that this exercise allows them to properly work their rear delts for the first time in their lives. As a result, their rear delts start growing quickly.

There are several reasons why most people find dumbbel rear laterals inferior to this movement. An uneven strength curve, a lack of torso support, and the ackward position of the exercise are all eliminated with machine rear laterals.

In fact, I consider machine rear laterals to be the most basic rear delt movement.

this is how I've down as well, always hold at the top of the movement as well

I recently started doing a variation on this where I use the vertical grips rather than the horizontal, but you grab them so that my palms are facing out and my thumbs are facing towards the ground -- kind of like how your hand position would be if you were swimming and doing the breast stroke. Maybe it's just me or maybe it's just a short term boost from switching things up, but I definitely feel it in the posterior delts more than when I use the horizontal grip. I recommend giving it a try!

Whats the name of the exersize where you hook a rope attachment up to a low pulley or cable row and one then process to row with elbows towards ears? is this a good for rear delts? I would have tried to youtube it but forgot the name of them.

Whats the name of the exersize where you hook a rope attachment up to a low pulley or cable row and one then process to row with elbows towards ears? is this a good for rear delts? I would have tried to youtube it but forgot the name of them.

Face pulls...one of my favs for rear delts. Great pump

Sorry just figured out face pulls after I posted. I see a few different forms? Poliquin has a different form than other people's videos like that kid Omar. Also can they on a seated rows machine?
I'm looking to hit my rear delts and traps and the area between my scapula.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSoHeSjvIdY&spfreload=10"]My FAVOURITE SHOULDER PREHAB Exercise: The Face Pull - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbpmaP-Oxz8"]Rope Seated Face Pull - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ump40tRo318&spfreload=10"]Charles Poliquin - Face Pulls To Balance Out Upper Body Hypertrophy @ CHPC Sydney City - YouTube[/ame]

These are the three styles a found. Sorry to hijack but I wanted the OP opinion.

Last edited:
Ive been bending my elbows while doing such with better pumps.
Range of motion simply stops shorter while bending arms, but its still
full rage, yet cuts out rhomboid usage.

Ill do seemingly similar reverse pec dec for rhomboids with just a slight difference which
completely cuts rear delts out and focuses on rhoms only

I prefer to work both separately yet can utilize the same excercise to isolate each by simply changing elbow bend and body position.

I am going to try all 3 variations from the videos and see what works best for me. Peace.

Did all 3 variations in the gym today. Felt all 3 in the work the rear delts equaly. I did use isolator straps instead of the rope. Peace.

Did you feel one more in the traps ?

anyone have a video of band pull a parts or can describe? never did them, always do exercise in original video

anyone have a video of band pull a parts or can describe? never did them, always do exercise in original video

Hold a band in front of you, and pull it apart

Sorry just figured out face pulls after I posted. I see a few different forms? Poliquin has a different form than other people's videos like that kid Omar. Also can they on a seated rows machine?
I'm looking to hit my rear delts and traps and the area between my scapula.

My FAVOURITE SHOULDER PREHAB Exercise: The Face Pull - YouTube

Rope Seated Face Pull - YouTube

Charles Poliquin - Face Pulls To Balance Out Upper Body Hypertrophy @ CHPC Sydney City - YouTube

These are the three styles a found. Sorry to hijack but I wanted the OP opinion.

When I first put the first video on I was thinking wtf but that was actually really good and informative. Thanks for posting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131