over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I extend my cycle to run hcg?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Alright so I'm near the end of my 12 week cycle, best results of my life but that's for another thread. I ran out of hcg 3 injects ago I was using 500units with each inject, I'm using cyp twice a week and var, I dropped the tren a few weeks back. The new hcg was late and didn't come in until just now and my cycle ends next week. Should I extend my cycle another week or two just to run some higher dose hcg or should I just end my cycle as normal and start pct in a couple weeks? Which would lead to a smoother recovery?

Thanks for the thoughts!

Alright so I'm near the end of my 12 week cycle, best results of my life but that's for another thread. I ran out of hcg 3 injects ago I was using 500units with each inject, I'm using cyp twice a week and var, I dropped the tren a few weeks back. The new hcg was late and didn't come in until just now and my cycle ends next week. Should I extend my cycle another week or two just to run some higher dose hcg or should I just end my cycle as normal and start pct in a couple weeks? Which would lead to a smoother recovery?

Thanks for the thoughts!

If you are using test c it is active for approx 2 weeks. So aftre your last test injection just use the HCG in those 2 weeks or even longer then 5 days later start your pct program. It can even be run into your pct program but I would ensure you have just over 3 weeks of anti-e usage post HCG.

If you are using test c it is active for approx 2 weeks. So aftre your last test injection just use the HCG in those 2 weeks or even longer then 5 days later start your pct program. It can even be run into your pct program but I would ensure you have just over 3 weeks of anti-e usage post HCG.

So many different theories regarding that but if I recall correctly it wasn't necessarily that hcg just before pct was bad it was that it wasn't as optimal as just using consistently during cycle so I guess that works. By anti e do you mean Nolva? I'm going to run Nolva and clomid for pct, I always read exemestane and adex weren't to be used during pct. But I plan on continuing the caber just because I love that shit, any issues there?

So many different theories regarding that but if I recall correctly it wasn't necessarily that hcg just before pct was bad it was that it wasn't as optimal as just using consistently during cycle so I guess that works. By anti e do you mean Nolva? I'm going to run Nolva and clomid for pct, I always read exemestane and adex weren't to be used during pct. But I plan on continuing the caber just because I love that shit, any issues there?

Of course frequent shots of HCG during a cycle would be optimal for future recovery. You have only missed 3 shots so I wouldn't read too much into things. There are 101 theories for everything and many different protocols work. Sometimes I would just send signals during a cycle with low doses of HCG every few weeks. Although the system you used was a great one.

Fact is you don't even need to use any HCG at the end of your cycle... it's far from essential. You have been sending signals throughout your cycle so will be gtg. Although if you have it I would personally just do what you have been before the break. Again don't put too much thought into missing 3 injections.

I assume you have been using exemestane throughout your cycle? I would just carry that on until your pct. It can even be used with good effect 2 weeks into pct but I recommend 3 weeks usage of clomid and tamoxifen post exemestane usage too (meaning a 5 week pct program). Basically don't over complicate things. Coming off is crap no matter what your pct program looks like but keep it simple, effective and relatively short and you will be gtg.

Cabergoline yes if you want carry it on but I don't recommend staying on it for long. Don't get into the habit of using it all the time. You need to cycle dopamine agonists unless you have a medication condition that warrants their usage. So carry it on to help matters but I would stop it soon after you come off everything. If it were me I would stop it before you start your pct.

Thanks for the thoughts!

I would not extend the cycle, just stay on 80 mg test per week for 8 weeks, in this 8 weeks your body will be come sensitive agent for androgen, my suggestion is that your next blast should be 8 weeks max, usually after 8 weeks the body loses sensivety to androgens and you would have to increase the dose, witch will can create more side effects.

I would not extend the cycle, just stay on 80 mg test per week for 8 weeks, in this 8 weeks your body will be come sensitive agent for androgen, my suggestion is that your next blast should be 8 weeks max, usually after 8 weeks the body loses sensivety to androgens and you would have to increase the dose, witch will can create more side effects.
[lang=vi]So do you feel like being on 500mg for year round would yelled more growth than going off and on every 2-3 months? Or do you feel like you get sensitive to the 500 to where it doesn't do much more than a base dose after 8 months? Also what about a prep for 16 weeks? Do you feel like you have to keep raising test dosage?[/lang]

The 80mg per week is very close to the one your body would produces naturally, the difference between naturally produced test vs injecting 80mg that you will not have the fluctuation of you test (high in the morning and lower in the late afternoon, evening), it will stay high on normal range all day and all night.

The 80mg per week is very close to the one your body would produces naturally, the difference between naturally produced test vs injecting 80mg that you will not have the fluctuation of you test (high in the morning and lower in the late afternoon, evening), it will stay high on normal range all day and all night.
[lang=vi]Would this be sub-q or Im?[/lang]

Thank you Emeric but I'm not blasting it's a cycle, not ready for hrt just yet. Gonna come off completely, I usually do one cycle every summer.

[lang=vi]So do you feel like being on 500mg for year round would yelled more growth than going off and on every 2-3 months? Or do you feel like you get sensitive to the 500 to where it doesn't do much more than a base dose after 8 months? Also what about a prep for 16 weeks? Do you feel like you have to keep raising test dosage?[/lang]

You can stay on 500mg per week year round long as you switch back and fourth, 8 weeks on 8 weeks 80 mg per week. During the 16 weeks I was doing the same thing (regarding test doses), the last 2 week before the show I was using 10mg test per day, you will have no water retention that all. For the last 16 week the diet and training is the most important part.

Thank you Emeric but I'm not blasting it's a cycle, not ready for hrt just yet. Gonna come off completely, I usually do one cycle every summer.

Completely of can cause sever depression. So you are not competing, is just to look good for the summer ?

Don`t take it wrong, my advice is just stay natural.

As in don't cycle unless I plan on staying on indefinitely? I'm 32 so that day is coming sooner rather than later but I would like to have kids one day, for better or worse, other than that I can laser the body hair growth and get a hair transplant for my head so fertility is the last thing stopping me.

I've ran cycles with hcg and ran without I can't say I recovered any faster I usually do a bad if pct
Nolvadex 40402020
Clomid 50505050
Gw501516 20mg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws