over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Should I hurt this guy or what?.....

StoryOfTheYear

Registered
Okay, so everyone I hang out with is really cool and have always been....except for this one little $hit who does not quit poking fun at me every time we all hang out!!! And its only remarks from him! No one else! I dont know if he's insecure and just jealous of me. I mean, I play guitar in a band and get more women etc. etc. but anyone would tell you that i'm a really really nice guy. So what should I do? He really pisses me off. Should I hurt him or what? help me out guys :(

Have you told him how his comments make you feel?

Sometimes honesty IS the best policy.

CROWLER

i agree with telling him. ask him WTF his problem is and tell him it pisses you off. if it continues.....snatch him up by his hair and slap him with the back of your hand in front of everyone. tell him if he keeps acting like a bitch, you'll keep treating him like a bitch.

:)

I agree...let him know that you don't like the things he's saying.

Once you do that....he's fair game. Just make sure that if you say..."I won't tolerate your mouth anymore"....follow through. Have a plan though...know what you are going to do.. do it swiftly and severely. Don't screw around, make an example of him. If you keep on taking shit from assholes you always will.

I am a nice guy as well. Doesn't mean you have to take crap. Sounds like he's already used up his get out of jail free card.

I don't have that problem too often, but when some insecure little prick starts that kind of shit with me, I usually will punk his ass on the spot. It works well for me. Anyone who knows me though knows not to try that kind of crap with me. It's just when I come across the random strangers with a smart mouth that I have a problem. It doesn't last long though.

Don't tolerate it and they can't do it.

Crowler said:
Have you told him how his comments make you feel?

Sometimes honesty IS the best policy.

CROWLER
I totally agree....100%..

if you punch the dude out your gonan be known as teh asshole who punched the dude out.. It never can go any better if you do that.. tell the guy he is irratating and knock it off...

sounds like the type of guy that antagonizes then sues when he gets his ass handed to him. I would not touch him. you dont need those legal problems.

call him on it in front of everybody there, ask why he runs his mouth off. Make him look like the asshole.

GENE said:
sounds like the type of guy that antagonizes then sues when he gets his ass handed to him. I would not touch him. you dont need those legal problems.

call him on it in front of everybody there, ask why he runs his mouth off. Make him look like the asshole.

yup yup :cool:

Cool, thanks guys. That was all good advice. Yeah, Im not really one to express feelings too well, but I think I'll make it clear one last time to him. He definately does seem like a little B%tch though lol. Its just more annoying I think than anything!:mad:

BigBoyJ said:
I don't have that problem too often, but when some insecure little prick starts that kind of shit with me, I usually will punk his ass on the spot. It works well for me. Anyone who knows me though knows not to try that kind of crap with me. It's just when I come across the random strangers with a smart mouth that I have a problem. It doesn't last long though.

Don't tolerate it and they can't do it.
Oh yea, your not so tough. il kick your ass. what you got to say about that toughguy. lmao :eek: jk bro

Depends the manor in which he pokes fun at you and what his intentions are and how constant he is with it. If its just once and a while and he pokes fun at everyone, as long as its funny and hes a friend of yours let it be. On the other hand, if hes directly tryin to piss u off or make u look bad then he needs to be put in his place. I guess im different, the way me and my friends grew up we constantly make fun of each other (and theres like 30 of us) and its just funny. Its never directed at one person constatnly, its spread out and everyone gets made fun of (and oh man do NOT say or do something stupid, it WILL be noticed and ul never forget it).

Think of it this way. If you directly threaten him in front of alot of people, odds are hes not gonna sit there n let u punk him, hes gonna talk shit even if u can wreck him. Then ur gonna have to do it, then he presses charges or sues like a lil bitch. Why dont u try being like "bro ur anoyin the hell out of me relax w that shit" type thing. If that approach dont work, THEN beat his ass as a last resort haha.

Thought on this...

You seem like a more gentle and non-confrontational personality type. The fact that you're struggling with this character is proof that you are outside your zone of comfort in dealing with his remarks. It also makes you a prime target for such remarks. You're getting upset about it is exactly the positive feedback this character wants.

Of course, we're adults, so hurting him is out of the question. If your own self-esteem is in check, than the words of this guy should slide right off your shoulders.

Are you really going to let some wise guy mess with your head over comments? Perhaps there is some truth in his comments or perhaps you feel that you are not witty enough to take him on in a battle of words.

In either case, in this game, it's best NOT to play.

The next time he makes a comment, take a deep breath, mentally note what was said, and decide if the remark requires a response.

Don't go climbing any clock towers yet.

He'll get in over his head sooner or later and you can stand and watch as he drowns. Or, you can help him out of the water. I prefer the latter.

Good luck and best regards.

Doc Ouch

talk to him one on one... with no people around... if he still acts like a stupid fuck when its just you and him, tell him if you dont stop know we will have to settle this the hard way... but he will most likely be a total different person if you confront him with this when nobody else is around.

Why is figting and kicking people asses seem like the solution asked alot of time with these threads. How old are we all. Im 27 and have a career. After 18 we all need to start realizing physical action is pretty much going to get you in trouble with the law and wreck any furture goals you may have with laws these days. I cant think of getting into a fight over something like this even if I feel like beating the guys ass or anything else for that matter unless someones harming a loved one.

Storyoftheyear, not directing the commet above specifically at you, but in general. I just notice alot of issues lately is if someone should kick someones ass or not.

Just respectfully tell him that you feel his comments/remarks are taken personally and if he could not continue it. This sh*t has happen to me so many times. After that if the pesron ha ssome wise remarks like they dont care I usuallyt ell them they are the one who is going to look like the ass making the remarks. So if they dont care about looking like an ass to go head and keep doing it because I have better things to do than argue if that was there intention or get in a fight.

Storyoftheyear

Last edited:
lol again all good advice. OuchThatHurts, im def. the non confrontational type guy. Im working on that though! Because i tend to bottle stuff up for a while, and then one day someone will really push me and I end up hurting someone!!

dragonfire, i just turned 21 so maybe ill slowly start to ascend out of this way of dealing with things!! I hope!:D

StoryOfTheYear said:

I say no. If you are truly "a nice guy" U can find another way to go about it.
I mean there is nothing wrong with voicing you opinion. Just Say what the F#& Man? And see what the deal it. Ask him if he has a problem with you or if he is just messing around. and make it clear you are not liking it.

If you can't do it with your brain. U should learn how. out talk him make him sounds stupid. but dont do the wimpy fight crap that is for guys that have no other way. lac of brain power. fighting comes from frustration and helplessness. I mean if he swings 1st there is really nothing U can do.

so

wtf happened did u beat this fools ass punk him whats the deal story

Simple one for ya:

Tell your fellas that you aren't hanging around with this prick. End of story. Then you will separate your friends from your associates and half will go one way and half will go with you. You win both ways because you know who are your friends and who aren't. There are a couple of assholes I dont want to hang around, and I sure as hell don't want my wife around. Once I stated this, 90% stayed with me and 2 of them hung out with the other guy. Cool, at least there's 2 less people I have to buy a drink for, or reach out for when they need a certain type of favor.

Last edited:
Egos are fragile things. Me personally, I'm older and idgad about what anybody thinks about me nor their opinions of me but 2 things I don't tolerate are abuse nor someone devaluing me. If I can stop participating and remove myself from the situation as I take responsibility for the situations I put myself in and I wish to do no harm but if I cannot remove myself then yes I will confront them and or crush them bc I'm an intolerant old bastard. 🤣 Especially face to face. If your the naturally selected out of the 2 of you- don't let him pretend he is just to be a nice guy bc you are doing him no favors. I've become less emotionally reactive and more emotionally mature and I find a good private conversation thinking win-win usually works but I will get stern and let him know if it doesnt. I'm not above getting physical as a last resort. If anybody can use anything I said or if they can't feel free to use or disregard. It's only my experience and where I've gotten to bc it wasn't always this way. But as someone who has physically hurt alot of people and as someone who's been in many fights in streets and sparring and sanctioned ones. I can tell you this: it gets old eventually and carrying it all weighs on you and I wish I would have seen and learned sooner. My goal became to help and heal more than I hurt just to compensate and be able to live with myself. I hope whatever you do(go with your gut down beneath your emotions) it works out the best for you and everyone else involved.

Okay, so everyone I hang out with is really cool and have always been....except for this one little $hit who does not quit poking fun at me every time we all hang out!!! And its only remarks from him! No one else! I dont know if he's insecure and just jealous of me. I mean, I play guitar in a band and get more women etc. etc. but anyone would tell you that i'm a really really nice guy. So what should I do? He really pisses me off. Should I hurt him or what? help me out guys :(
Don't step down to his level.

This was from 17 years ago. If he's still watching this thread, it's most likely from beyond the grave.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131