over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shredding for summer

Studer913

Newbies
Hey everyone,

I am relatively new to this site, but I love all the information and everyone’s eagerness to help each other out. That being said, I am currently on cycle that consists of Turinabol, anavar and sus 250. I started the turinabol on the beginning of my cycle along with anavar. My beginning dosage for each were as follows:
Turinabol: 40 mg per day
anavar: 50 per day
Sus 250: 500 per week

After the turinabol, I upped my dosage of var to 75 mgs per day and sus 250 to every 3rd day. I have a few weeks left on my cycle which I was planning on running 12 weeks altogether (which I found was the general duration for sus 250). I’ll be running clomid and nolva for my pct.

Currently on cycle, my stats are:
5’7” 225lbs, body fat is hovering around 15%. (I took 5 months off the gym a few months prior to getting back into the gym 😳)

I’m obviously going to wait a while before doing my next cycle but I wanted to get my proper planning on place ahead of time. Summer is right around the corner and I would like to gear my next cycle more towards shredding up. I currently still have two vials of sus 250 left after this cycle is done and I would like to add it to my next one. I was reading up on Tren E and was thinking about adding this and possibly adding some anavar to the front end and back end of this cycle. Any positive suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

5'7 225 at 15%....got any pics?

no homo.....okay lots homo

Ok, maybe it’s way the hell more than 15%, I haven’t had it checked in a while lol.

Attachments

• 71D243C2-6700-4C3E-955B-895121628E20.jpeg
    71D243C2-6700-4C3E-955B-895121628E20.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 545
I guess that’s why I asked for suggestions...to get unfat lol

Last edited:
I am in no way trying to be offensive, but if I were you, I'd forget "shredding" it for this summer. I'd just blast and put on some good bulk base and then "shred" it next year. To me, in that photo, my impression is you're like the classic guy who says, "yeah I once lifted" It's been a while, but I can tell, you've been to the gym. Maybe cut a bit, but bulk up right on through this season and worry about "shredding" it up next year. Just my two cents.

>blast DNP with a little AAS
>get shredded and restore insulin sensitivity
>very lean bulk through summer
>?????
>profit

>blast DNP with a little AAS
>get shredded and restore insulin sensitivity
>very lean bulk through summer
>?????
>profit

Yes, advise DNP to a guy who hasn't even been training or eating properly for the past year...

Come on slicey!

I would just run test at maybe 250 mgs; and DIET (that ain't coming off without suffering).

Take it one step at a time.

Yes, advise DNP to a guy who hasn't even been training or eating properly for the past year...

Come on slicey!

I would just run test at maybe 250 mgs; and DIET (that ain't coming off without suffering).

advocating dieting without dnp

when did you become Swedish?

I wasn’t at all implying that I was proud of my body by posting that pic. I was just looking for some genuine advice. Yes, I did workout a lot in the past, but due to a bunch of life changes, I ate crappy, workouts were hindered and my over demeanor wasn’t great. I’m getting back into it and working on my diet. Nobody starts out perfect, there’s always that in between that sucks.

I wasn’t at all implying that I was proud of my body by posting that pic. I was just looking for some genuine advice. Yes, I did workout a lot in the past, but due to a bunch of life changes, I ate crappy, workouts were hindered and my over demeanor wasn’t great. I’m getting back into it and working on my diet. Nobody starts out perfect, there’s always that in between that sucks.

I wasn't ripping on you! Not at all. I can tell from the photo, you've spent time in the gym. You got some big arms and shoulders, under a few layers of fat. Your chest and traps needs some bulking and you need to work on the outer parameters of your chest. Lots of cables and incline stuff.

I'm just saying, unless you just want to be lean, and not like muscular-ripped kind of lean, I would just diet sensibly and bulk up for 12-15 months, then take it down. You'd be happier if this is what you're aiming for.

I've been a gym rat, all my life, didn't even really start any gear until recently. I'm 50, and went on TRT, so I throw in some light stuff on top. But due to an injury or two, or life changes, I've been where you're at a few times and always bounced back. Maybe not quite as far away from it all, as you are now, but not where I am now, that is for sure. You're probably, what, mid 30's? Good age to really do anything you want too.

All you need is enough AAS to keep a positive nitrogen balance and retain muscle while in a calorie deficit.....AND a great diet. Great news!! That means you don`t need tren or var! 250-300mg of test per week is enough, especially for somebody coming back at things from a low level. You really wanna push it.... MAYBE 150-200mg tren/week. At that BF or even 8% lower, var aint gonna "tighten you up", winny aint gonna "dry you out". Better food and cardio brother.

Do you like to suffer? Do psmf and 200mg dnp for 30 days. You'll look like a new man. Carb up every 10th day.

Come on slicey!

Advocating 250mg of test is equally bad advice. 400mg minimum, otherwise you are just shutting down without the benefits.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws