over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shredding for summer

I'm a little confused here...you say you're getting near the end of a cycle, and plan to run clomid and nolva for PCT, but when you start your next cycle you want it to be a shredding cycle for summer. I'm not sure where you're located, but where I am summer starts in about a month to a month and a half (mid-May, early June)...which is when you'd likely just be finishing up your PCT. So are you saying you want to immediately run a cutting cycle after PCT and throughout summer? I got the impression that you wanted to be shredded *for* summer, but if that were the case (and I don't mean to be down on you here), you should have started a cutting cycle back in February. Cutting the bodyfat you have right now will take a good 2-3 months at the very least, so you'd be shredded just in time for Autumn :eek:

Maybe the seasons are different where you live, but if you're trying to be shredded for THIS summer, I'm sorry to say I think you missed the train by a long way. I like the suggestion of continuing to gain muscle until this coming February or so, and then shred down for next summer. Although I do think you could benefit from a 4-6 week small cut, just because your BF% is a little higher than what I'd like to walk around with, or be running gear/bulking with.

Studer just so you have a more realistic view of your body fat percentage, it's actually going to be around 25%+.

I am in no way trying to be offensive, but if I were you, I'd forget "shredding" it for this summer. I'd just blast and put on some good bulk base and then "shred" it next year. To me, in that photo, my impression is you're like the classic guy who says, "yeah I once lifted" It's been a while, but I can tell, you've been to the gym. Maybe cut a bit, but bulk up right on through this season and worry about "shredding" it up next year. Just my two cents.

To be honest this is the complete opposite of what I would do. He needs to lose bodyfat. The worst are the guys who are a bit fat who think they can bulk and mutate but they usually just get fatter and never look good. I think the term is "perma bulker". Yes he could get huge and fat then cut down but I don't see the point. He needs to get his bodyfat down before thinking about adding size. It wouldn't even take that long. A bit of test and a sensible diet. It's April now so he may as well cut down and look good for the summer then he can start lean bulking. By the end of the year he could look great. If he thinks bulk the whole year he will probably look a mess by the end of the year. Granted you can grow and get leaner at the same time but for the OP I think one goal at a time.

Why not just make your goal to be lean for from now on? Why do you want to diet just for the summer then get chunky again? I'm not trying to be negative but if you just change up your diet and count your calories and macros along with some "supplements" to help with keeping/building muscle, and be consistent with this, you won't have to be a human yoyo lol. My .02

Why not just make your goal to be lean for from now on? Why do you want to diet just for the summer then get chunky again? I'm not trying to be negative but if you just change up your diet and count your calories and macros along with some "supplements" to help with keeping/building muscle, and be consistent with this, you won't have to be a human yoyo lol. My .02

I think for most guys who struggle with body fat over the years that plan is the best one. Just try to be lean and eat a healthy and nutritious diet. Very often many guys can get decent results without doing things "correctly". Many diet down and look good but they basically starve themselves and use aas and they are lean. Others use high doses of dnp cough little cough slice cough ;):p Then when they bulk they just go back to their old diet and put on unnecessary fat. Well that was the old little slice but he is a changed man now and looks great.

Very often it's a viscious circle for many guys and as you state they yoyo. OP this is not about you as I don't know you and you could stick to plan but just a general theme I tend to see with regular guys in the gym. Pretty much every standard woman who goes to weightwatchers (UK) or whatever they call it in the US does this... one extreme to another. I see a few on my facebook now doing a new liquid clense diet and we all know how that will turn out.

I wasn’t at all implying that I was proud of my body by posting that pic. I was just looking for some genuine advice. Yes, I did workout a lot in the past, but due to a bunch of life changes, I ate crappy, workouts were hindered and my over demeanor wasn’t great. I’m getting back into it and working on my diet. Nobody starts out perfect, there’s always that in between that sucks.

What are your goals now? Are you trying to lose body fat now or will you do that later on? So are you going to come off then start another cycle for summer? How long do you plan to come off? What does your diet look like now?

To be honest this is the complete opposite of what I would do. He needs to lose bodyfat. The worst are the guys who are a bit fat who think they can bulk and mutate but they usually just get fatter and never look good. I think the term is "perma bulker". Yes he could get huge and fat then cut down but I don't see the point. He needs to get his bodyfat down before thinking about adding size. It wouldn't even take that long. A bit of test and a sensible diet. It's April now so he may as well cut down and look good for the summer then he can start lean bulking. By the end of the year he could look great. If he thinks bulk the whole year he will probably look a mess by the end of the year.

Agreed 100%......

250mg Test, diet and cardio. That’s all you need to “shred”. You’re 20%+ you don’t need a complicated cycle. Drugs to build, minimum to cut. That’s how I look at it.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I am relatively new to this site, but I love all the information and everyone’s eagerness to help each other out. That being said, I am currently on cycle that consists of Turinabol, anavar and sus 250. I started the turinabol on the beginning of my cycle along with anavar. My beginning dosage for each were as follows:
Turinabol: 40 mg per day
anavar: 50 per day
Sus 250: 500 per week

After the turinabol, I upped my dosage of var to 75 mgs per day and sus 250 to every 3rd day. I have a few weeks left on my cycle which I was planning on running 12 weeks altogether (which I found was the general duration for sus 250). I’ll be running clomid and nolva for my pct.

Currently on cycle, my stats are:
5’7” 225lbs, body fat is hovering around 15%. (I took 5 months off the gym a few months prior to getting back into the gym 😳)

I’m obviously going to wait a while before doing my next cycle but I wanted to get my proper planning on place ahead of time. Summer is right around the corner and I would like to gear my next cycle more towards shredding up. I currently still have two vials of sus 250 left after this cycle is done and I would like to add it to my next one. I was reading up on Tren E and was thinking about adding this and possibly adding some anavar to the front end and back end of this cycle. Any positive suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

Be careful running the t-bol too much or too frequent. It thins your blood so may want to back off the fish oil and definitely the NSIAD'S when taking it as they also cause this. It also annihilated my HDL dropping it too 7. Too be far, I could of received winny instead of tbol as winny is the cheaper powder and we know winny wrecks HDL's.

I'm just saying, unless you just want to be lean, and not like muscular-ripped kind of lean, I would just diet sensibly and bulk up for 12-15 months, then take it down. You'd be happier if this is what you're aiming for.

You can't seriously advise someone THAT fat (sorry OP but this is just the truth :eek:) to "bulk up"!!! :banghead:

All he's gonna add on his frame if he does so considering his current stats is water and fat.

The fatter you are to start with, the fatter you'll get if you keep being in a caloric surplus.

As Little Slice rightly said, restoring your slin sensitivity should be your first concern, and this mainly implies drastically reducing carbs.

Diet down (whatever the way to do it you choose), get VERY lean, then and only then think about a clean bulk. :cool:

To be honest this is the complete opposite of what I would do. He needs to lose bodyfat. The worst are the guys who are a bit fat who think they can bulk and mutate but they usually just get fatter and never look good. I think the term is "perma bulker". Yes he could get huge and fat then cut down but I don't see the point. He needs to get his bodyfat down before thinking about adding size. It wouldn't even take that long. A bit of test and a sensible diet. It's April now so he may as well cut down and look good for the summer then he can start lean bulking. By the end of the year he could look great. If he thinks bulk the whole year he will probably look a mess by the end of the year. Granted you can grow and get leaner at the same time but for the OP I think one goal at a time.

100%

Another point to consider is that I would not advice someone who already has a lot of fat (20-25%) to embark on a journey that will add some more fat just to build a little bit of muscle if that person has not proven in the past that he can diet down to get lean.

If a guy has never dieted down hard to get lean we don't know if they have what it takes to stick to it. Dieting down is hard, especially if you have never done it. And it's hard for a long time, which is where most people have a problem.

If someone is not capable to suffering and making sacrifices for 12-15 weeks to get lean then having that person gain even more fat, thinking that they will be capable of losing it in the future can lead to disaster.

Learn if you can do what it takes to get lean (diet and cardio, not drugs). If you can, sure, bulk away because you KNOW you will be able to diet it off later. But as long as you don't know for sure, it's always best to assume that you are better off trying to avoid gaining extra fat.

Plus, bulking from a lean state is always more effective.

OP don't listen to anyone who tells you that you aren't perfect just the way you are

real women like curves

Dude your not even fat youll get lean in a couple weeks if you diet.

Do fasted am cardio 30 min then do 45 min post workout.

You can't seriously advise someone THAT fat (sorry OP but this is just the truth :eek:) to "bulk up"!!! :banghead:

All he's gonna add on his frame if he does so considering his current stats is water and fat.

The fatter you are to start with, the fatter you'll get if you keep being in a caloric surplus.

As Little Slice rightly said, restoring your slin sensitivity should be your first concern, and this mainly implies drastically reducing carbs.

Diet down (whatever the way to do it you choose), get VERY lean, then and only then think about a clean bulk. :cool:

Absolutely the right advice. The worst thing you (OP) could possibly do is focus on “bulking” because 90% of weight added would be fat. You risk getting to a point that is so far away from lean that it seems impossible. Not to mention that if you get so fat that you have insane amounts to lose - you end up burning off muscle anyway.
The best thing OP can do is diet and get sure nuff lean in order to see what exactly he has to work with muscle-wise

What works for me is working out 2 times a day 30 to 40 min each session. First thing in the morning on an empty stomach, do some weight training and cardio. Start with 10 min cardio after weights, then gradually add more time to your cardio. In the night session, lift heavy. squats, dead lifts, bench etc. This will release hormones, lighter weight training would not release.

Diet consistently. Low sugar, good fat, eat clean.

Best wishes.

Please stay away from DNP. who knows what the long term effects are.

100%

Another point to consider is that I would not advice someone who already has a lot of fat (20-25%) to embark on a journey that will add some more fat just to build a little bit of muscle if that person has not proven in the past that he can diet down to get lean.

If a guy has never dieted down hard to get lean we don't know if they have what it takes to stick to it. Dieting down is hard, especially if you have never done it. And it's hard for a long time, which is where most people have a problem.

If someone is not capable to suffering and making sacrifices for 12-15 weeks to get lean then having that person gain even more fat, thinking that they will be capable of losing it in the future can lead to disaster.

Learn if you can do what it takes to get lean (diet and cardio, not drugs). If you can, sure, bulk away because you KNOW you will be able to diet it off later. But as long as you don't know for sure, it's always best to assume that you are better off trying to avoid gaining extra fat.

Plus, bulking from a lean state is always more effective.

No offense to you or Elvia here....but In no way did I suggest he gain more fat in his quest to bulk up. In fact I stated he should eat leaner, but perhaps avoid worrying about shredding up THIS SUMMER. I had two previous post here. Not one...Shredding to most of us here means cutting, final prep, taking the body fat way down to single digits. I stated that if he did that right now, he would just be a lean, skinny dude, as he's lacking bulk in certain areas. Traps and chest. Do most of you bodybuilders go through bulking and cutting cycles, or seasons? Of course you do. Do you aim to gain as much fat as possible during bulking? Of course NOT, but you do gain some, right? My point was to wait until next season, cleaning up diet some, but not to a final prep state, as it would yield results he wouldn't likely be happy with. I never suggested he just stay at 25% or so BF.

So 5'7" 225lbs @ 15% is a pretty decent physique there is no way your at that level my friend.

In all honesty I agree with the others above who said cut some fat. Trust me you'll look way more muscular at at 10-15% bodyfat.

The whole bulk/cut thing is not the best way to do things. Get lean and aim for fat free gains.

How? I know this probably wont get any likes but count calories and run. Thats what works for me. I know there are guys jacked up on drugs who can get away without doing cardio but if you're an average joe sorry you have to do cardio.

If you don’t know what you’re doing, hire a coach and then don’t worry about a thing:lightbulb:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws