advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SICK PEOPLE WALKING AROUND GERMING EVERYTHING UP PISS ME OFF.

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I DREAD THE APPROACH OF THE CLASSROOM AND NOT JUST BECAUSE I HAVE TO WORK. :)

EVERY DAY I GET TO SCHOOL EARLY AND DISINFECT ALL THE DESKS, COUNTERS, ETC. EVERY YEAR SORE THROATS AND COLD GO AROUND THE SCHOOL AND JUST WHEN EVERY ONE GETS HEALTHY, THE PROCESS BEGINS AGAIN.

I HATE IT WHEN SOME KID SHOWS UP HACKING AND COUGHING, BLOWING THEIR NOSE. HALF THE TIME THEY DON'T COVER THEIR MOUTHS WHEN COUGHING AND COME UP SPITTING SNOT IN THE GARBAGE CAN.

I TELL THEM TO "GET YOUR SICK ASS HOME!" THEY USUALLY STARE AT ME IN SUPRISE....AS IF I AM SUPPOSED TO TELL JUNIOR TO STAY IN SCHOOL AND GET PERFECT ATTENDANCE AT ALL COSTS. LOL. HELL NO.

I ASK THEM, "DO YOU THINK I WANT THAT CRAP?" NO. YOU AREN'T DOING ANY OF US ANY FAVORS. I'LL ACTUALLY SEND THEM TO THE NURSE OR CALL THE PARENTS....."HEY, TOMMY IS REALLY NOT FEELING GOOD, CAN YOU SEND SOMEONE TO GET HIM?"

MY GIRLFRIEND HAS BEEN AT COLLEGE ORIENTATION REGISTERING STUDENTS FOR HER [BORING] MATH CLASSES AND ALREADY SHE'S GOT A SORE THROAT. SO YEAH, I AM AVOIDING HER TOO! THE WINDOWS ARE ALL OPEN, THE FAN IS ON TO MAKE SURE FRESH AIR IS FLOWING IN AND I DON'T EVEN BRUSH UP AGAINST HER WALKING AROUND THE APARTMENT! LOL.:D

SHE GETS CLOSE AND I TELL HER, "KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU SICKO";)

I WISH PEOPLE IN GENERAL WERE MORE AWARE OF THE EFFECT OF THEIR SLIME ON PEOPLE AROUND THEM!

DURING THE CIVIL WAR MORE PEOPLE DIED OF SICKNESSES THAT WENT THROUGH THE CAMPS THAN FROM BULLET WOUNDS. :eek:

YEAH, I AM FREAKING OUT!:spo:t-smi

JT

Now,try to be a little more understanding of these kids. For some of these kids, school is the highlight of their day because their home life is so horrible. I am sure they want to be healthy, but just love being at school around their friends. Unless they have a contagious deadly disease, I would not stress over it too much. You need to teach the other children to keep themselves healthy by boosting their immune system as to avoid getting sick. Germs are all around us everyday in this soup of a world we all live in. I know what you mean, sometimes it gets to us, but remember that you need to have some compassion around these little guys/gals.

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT! LOL...I AM A WORK IN PROGRESS.

Now,try to be a little more understanding of these kids. For some of these kids, school is the highlight of their day because their home life is so horrible. I am sure they want to be healthy, but just love being at school around their friends. Unless they have a contagious deadly disease, I would not stress over it too much. You need to teach the other children to keep themselves healthy by boosting their immune system as to avoid getting sick. Germs are all around us everyday in this soup of a world we all live in. I know what you mean, sometimes it gets to us, but remember that you need to have some compassion around these little guys/gals.

Don't get me wrong.....I am a nice guy most of the darn time. ;) :)

OF COURSE YOU ARE

Don't get me wrong.....I am a nice guy most of the darn time. ;) :)

I just kind of shocked me reading that post. That is not typical of the JT I know. I know how teaching can get to you at times.........believe me, I have been there. I hope you are still loving teaching.

I like MATH.;)

On a more serious note, do you think the parents push these kids to go to school sick just not thinking of the consequenses? Or do you feel they send them to school to get them 'out of the house' for the day?

I am smiling when I tell them things but, I am not going to lie.

Tuberculosis is on the rise, especially on reservations. These kids share each orthers pop cans, food etc. I see kids everyday picking there noses and wipping it on surfaces around them. Gross as hell! lol.

Hepatitis is also a big deal. Believe me I have the school nurse come to the room and give them a talk each year.

I had a girl in class last year who thought she wouldn't get pregnant if she stood up immediately after the guy ejaculated. You might be wondering...wtf?? Yeah, well she thought if it all ran out [down her leg or whatever] she'd be safe! :eek: That's a true story.

These are high school kids. Subtle hints haven't worked so far! lol.:D

I can understand why you might think that, Phil, I just read my initial post!

I just kind of shocked me reading that post. That is not typical of the JT I know. I know how teaching can get to you at times.........believe me, I have been there. I hope you are still loving teaching.

I see Elings on this thread. I taught him about 15 years ago. He can tell you how I am with the kids.

I am probably the favorite teacher for most students. I am always smiling and joking with them and I don't say any of those things in a mean way.

You are correct though, school is a safe place for many of the students. Honest, I am a good dude. :) I just don't like being sick or immersing myself in a mess of plague! lol.

Hey

I see Elings on this thread. I taught him about 15 years ago. He can tell you how I am with the kids.

I am probably the favorite teacher for most students. I am always smiling and joking with them and I don't say any of those things in a mean way.

You are correct though, school is a safe place for many of the students. Honest, I am a good dude. :) I just don't like being sick or immersing myself in a mess of plague! lol.

Good dudes get upset also. :)

You like MATH??????

I like MATH.;)

On a more serious note, do you think the parents push these kids to go to school sick just not thinking of the consequenses? Or do you feel they send them to school to get them 'out of the house' for the day?

OH, TERRIFIC....ANOTHER MATH NERD. THE THINK I HATE ABOUT YOU MATHEMATICALLY ORIENTED BASTARDS IS THAT YOU GENERALLY MAKE MORE MONEY THAN I DO.

MATH=BORING=FREAKS.;)

OH, TERRIFIC....ANOTHER MATH NERD. THE THINK I HATE ABOUT YOU MATHEMATICALLY ORIENTED BASTARDS IS THAT YOU GENERALLY MAKE MORE MONEY THAN I DO.

MATH=BORING=FREAKS.;)

Hey I am with JT I like geography....I am a big Map nerd....I could sit and look at maps literally all day...Natalie laughs at me for looking at them for so long....

YES!

Hey I am with JT I like geography....I am a big Map nerd....I could sit and look at maps literally all day...Natalie laughs at me for looking at them for so long....

MAPS ARE FUN! They have cool shapes, they are fun to label and color, funny looking people live and do strange things in different places.

That's fun! lol. I do have new colored pencils all set for tomorrow...now if I can just keep kids from jamming them up there noses and other orifices. :eek: :D

plus being a mapfolder is a highly skilled job.....Have you ever tried folding one of those damn things back up...Imagine the first time folding, even harder...lol..
I ask my employees to go home if they are sick as well, Depending on circumstance of course...

WELL, CHECK THIS OUT! LOL

plus being a mapfolder is a highly skilled job.....Have you ever tried folding one of those damn things back up...Imagine the first time folding, even harder...lol..
I ask my employees to go home if they are sick as well, Depending on circumstance of course...

I have my minions fold the maps! ;)

Attachments

• blonde-boy-picking-nose-~-42-15200712.jpg
    blonde-boy-picking-nose-~-42-15200712.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 316
lmao......^^:D

JT,
Look at it this way.... germs are also our friends... they eat shit, build up our immune system, get rid of dead bodies, killed the Martians in "War of the Worlds".... :p

You shouldn't have got me started...

My boss is not very helpful when we are sick. We don't get sick leave. Most people are hourly, so they can't afford to take off because they get docked pay. Our boss gets crabby about us being out.

Then there is this one girl between her and her husband they have 6 kids, and those kids are always sick. She and her husband both work here, so naturally one of them is always sick. She stayed sick all winter last year. Since I have no kids, I usually end up catching whatever is going around the office. :mad:

I'm not looking forward to another germy season, since is seems like I'm just getting over the sinus rot that I caught from Everlast's daughter this spring.

Brings me to the Tuberculosis and Hepatitis that you were talking about going around; well Mononucleosis was going round the school Everlast's daughter was going to, and she's got Mono. She won't listen to the adults because what do we know. She hasn't slowed up a bit... no rest is how she caught the sinus rot. KIDS! ERRR!

Yeah, I used to teach high school chemistry and biology and I was always sick it seemed. I think part of it was me working so hard and keeping up with the bodybuilding in the gym, I wasnt getting enough sleep at night. Usually only getting about 6 hours maybe.
Many kids come to school sick because they are worried about their grades slipping, at least thats how my kids were in high school. They didnt want to get left in the dust from missing a day or two of lecture and activities.
I did have some students telling me they came to school because they liked it better than being at home, just like Phil said. Its a very social place.

It's like fecal matter in the potato salad.

My boss is not very helpful when we are sick. We don't get sick leave. Most people are hourly, so they can't afford to take off because they get docked pay. Our boss gets crabby about us being out.

Then there is this one girl between her and her husband they have 6 kids, and those kids are always sick. She and her husband both work here, so naturally one of them is always sick. She stayed sick all winter last year. Since I have no kids, I usually end up catching whatever is going around the office. :mad:

I'm not looking forward to another germy season, since is seems like I'm just getting over the sinus rot that I caught from Everlast's daughter this spring.

Brings me to the Tuberculosis and Hepatitis that you were talking about going around; well Mononucleosis was going round the school Everlast's daughter was going to, and she's got Mono. She won't listen to the adults because what do we know. She hasn't slowed up a bit... no rest is how she caught the sinus rot. KIDS! ERRR!

I am constantly telling the kids to make sure they wash their hands. I am sickened by the number of male staff members I see leaving the restroom WITHOUT washing their hands.

Attachments

• flu_iac001.jpg
    flu_iac001.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 291
I am constantly telling the kids to make sure they wash their hands. I am sickened by the number of male staff members I see leaving the restroom WITHOUT washing their hands.

I see grown men doing this at my gym all the time... leave the crapper and go grab a barbell or dumbells :mad:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131