mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SICK PEOPLE WALKING AROUND GERMING EVERYTHING UP PISS ME OFF.

I can't handle sick people in public. WTF are you doing in a shopping centre when you are coughing and spluttering everywhere?

I tell people off that are like that and are trying to serve me, etc. Get the hell away from me!
Also, I can't stand the smokers outside at the entrance of shopping centres. I tell them off too as I don't like having to walk through their filth.

In order for me to miss school when I was a kid I had to be puking blood...Aint no way Dad was gonna just let me stay home...I can prolly count on one hand how many times I missed school for being sick...

how do you think i feel? i have been in the gym biz all my life...what bigger breeding ground for germs that a huge gym? when i ran my last gym, we had a day care, parents would drop their kids off that had pink eye and get mad at me when i asked them to take them home!

LOL...I had pink eye a couple years back and I tried to go to work at the club with it hoping no one would notice...Ya Right!!! they sent my ass home so fast...I really wanted to work though cuz I knew it was an easy $300 in tips at the door...

LOL...I had pink eye a couple years back and I tried to go to work at the club with it hoping no one would notice...Ya Right!!! they sent my ass home so fast...I really wanted to work though cuz I knew it was an easy $300 in tips at the door...

Man, I just went through that a month ago. A real bad case to where
I had to go to the ER. Sab like three times a day along with antibiotics
Stuff doesn't go away. you gotta get treatment. ten days of hell thanks
to my daughter. Went to my watering hole and the bartender through
me out. Can't say I blame her.

What the hell is pink eye?

I see grown men doing this at my gym all the time... leave the crapper and go grab a barbell or dumbells :mad:

i always use a paper towel when i open the door to the bathrooms, some people look at me like i'm weird, but then I just say "some guys don't know how to wash their hands after they touch their weiner or wipe their booty. it's rather disgusting!"

yuck, its nasty as hell. I always tell remind my daughter to wash her hands, and use hand sanitizer.

Something you'll never want in your lifetime BigA. Highly contagious bacterial
or viral infection of the linning of the eye and inner eyelid. It gets real
red inflamed and sore like sand in your eye and takes a long time to get rid of.

pink eye is a bitch, i had it a few years ago, nasty shit, eye leaks all this fluid, gets red as hell... looks nasty as f**k. last year a girl I knew called me and asked me for a ride, so when I went to pick her up, I saw her eye and asked wtf happened, she said that she had pink eye, I told her not to touch a fuckin thing in my car or i'd kick her ass lol. i gave her a bag i had in the trunk and told her to keep her damn hands in that so she doesn't spread that shit haha.

she knew i was playing tho so she didn't take offense to it. even though i really wasn't playing :D

its one of those itches that you can rub and itch all you want but it will just make it worse and itch even more...Its more irritating than anything...

i always use a paper towel when i open the door to the bathrooms, some people look at me like i'm weird, but then I just say "some guys don't know how to wash their hands after they touch their weiner or wipe their booty. it's rather disgusting!"

yuck, its nasty as hell. I always tell remind my daughter to wash her hands, and use hand sanitizer.

I do the exact same thing. I can't stand to touch a public bathroom door handle.

I do the exact same thing. I can't stand to touch a public bathroom door handle.

Thats me too. I also try to push doors open toward the top of the door if there isnt any latch, figure nobody else touches way up there.

Its kind of funny JT

I have spent my life in the hospital being exposed to everything imaginal. I do take precuations but you can bet I have been highly exposed to some nasty bugs. However I rarely get sick.

Don't forget that snotty nose kid who picked his buggers was your freind and you spent hours and hours with him or her. At least I did as I had many sisters and an older brother who will remember me as their snotty nosed kid brother.

At the gym I am more concerned with the destruction of weights from dropping them then whether or not I will catch something.

I do like you bro!

ab

JT,

I wouldn't have guess that you have a vagina for an immune system. Take some zinc and have some GSE handy and tough it out big guy....geeze its just a lettle tiny tiny viron or bacteria....

Something you'll never want in your lifetime BigA. Highly contagious bacterial
or viral infection of the linning of the eye and inner eyelid. It gets real
red inflamed and sore like sand in your eye and takes a long time to get rid of.

we went to my daughters KG open house last week at her school....we were there for 15 min she had pink eye the next day.....nice huh....

we went to my daughters KG open house last week at her school....we were there for 15 min she had pink eye the next day.....nice huh....

ARGHH! dont say that! My daughter just started KG on monday. So far so good, but she was sick just about every 3 weeks or so when she went to preschool last year. It was one infection after another, and when they get sick the whole family usually comes down with it.

YEAH, YEAH, I HEAR YOU!

JT,

I wouldn't have guess that you have a vagina for an immune system. Take some zinc and have some GSE handy and tough it out big guy....geeze its just a lettle tiny tiny viron or bacteria....

BUT, I WAS HEALTHY ALL YEAR LAST YEAR BECAUSE I AM SUCH A PUSSY ABOUT THAT SHIT! LOL........I TAKE A DAY OFF IF I EVEN THINK I 'MIGHT' BE SICK! :D

SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S WHAT I MEAN YOU OVERLY LARGE BASTARD! I AM EXPOSED TO THAT CRAP CONTINUOUSLY..........BY THE WAY WHEN I SEE A KID WHO HAS IT [DEPENDING ON THE KID OF COURSE, SENSE OF HUMOR ETC...]

I OFTEN SAY SOMETHING LIKE...."OH, I SEE YOU'VE GOT STINK EYE"...then it's on! After I alert them to what it is they've got and tell them how friggin contageous it is.....I send their asses to the nurse! :D

I may seem overly concerned but when I read about NFL players getting staff infection

I have spent my life in the hospital being exposed to everything imaginal. I do take precuations but you can bet I have been highly exposed to some nasty bugs. However I rarely get sick.

Don't forget that snotty nose kid who picked his buggers was your freind and you spent hours and hours with him or her. At least I did as I had many sisters and an older brother who will remember me as their snotty nosed kid brother.

At the gym I am more concerned with the destruction of weights from dropping them then whether or not I will catch something.

I do like you bro!

ab
and know how often benches are cleaned at the high school weight room.......well, lets just say...I am cleaning the benches. :)

I hear you about staying healthy regardless of what you are exposed to Allbeef. That's good, but you did say you took precautions. That's all I am doing. Hospitals and schools are great places to get sick.

Sickness and death where I work is really high.

You're a sick guy BigA.

You were hoping it was some sexual thing you hadn't heard of yet! :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws