over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Site injections and MRI

patsfan313

Newbies
I know this is kind of a weird thing to bring up but I need some help with it. I have been doing site injections with prop eod in my bi's and tris for some time now. I know the oil hangs around for a while in the muscle before it dicipates. I have also done them in my shoulders as well.

Well a little while ago i hurt my chest and the doctor and physical therapist that i have been working with have decided that they want an MRI of my chest and shoulder. Health care is through my job, and the results will be directly communicated to these doctors (i bet some of you can guess what I do at this point). Any way i am pretty much wondering if i am screwed? last time i injected was today, mri will prob be in a week, i have been doing them for a while so im pretty sure there is enough oil in there where it isnt going away any time soon. Is there anything i can do? to anyone that may have had a chest MRI is it possible for me to get around them seeing the oil in my arms and shoulder? If they see it im sure they would have a solid guess at what it is and i would be tested and fucked. Anyone have any advice at all?

well the obvious one would be to pick a different injection site then bi's and tri's if your concerned. there wil be very minimal oil residue left in the muscle tissue after a couple days i wouldn't be to worried about it if i was you. plus it would show up as fluid build up which is comman with an injury as prop isn't a very heavy oil and dissipates easily. a fresh injection done within several hours of your mri would show up quite clear though

also have no idea why i didnt mention it, prob cause im a little stressed but there was syntherol mixed in with the prop, and im pretty sure that hangs around for a while

Syntherol will be seen up to 6 weeks after injection.

Also, if you have scar tissue present, if it encapsulated any oil, regardless of what oil it is, the oil will still be in there and it will show.

They won't be able to tell what kind of liquid is in there though, so you just say that you have been injecting vitamins and you got scar tisseu build up, and some of the vits ended up being injected in the scar tissue.

BIG A

If i inject roids in the scar tissue, my body doesn't absorb the hormone ?? just stay in there ?, or just take more time then normal to be active in my system??

If i inject roids in the scar tissue, my body doesn't absorb the hormone ?? just stay in there ?, or just take more time then normal to be active in my system??

I think it just takes longer for the oil to be active...but Im guessing here...

Im curious to ....:eek:

Scar tissue is dead tissue with zero blood circulation. If you happen to inject directly into the centre of a 'ball' of scar tissue whatever you injected would not be able to be absorbed by the body as it is inaccessible to the blood stream.

However, that's unlikely and most of the time there would be at least some blood flow to the area, but since it would be reduced due to scar tissue being present in the area absorbtion would be slower.

Well

Thank you my friend, but i don't think is zero blood circulation, more less circulation for sure, but zero. I don't think so, maybe im wrong

as for scar tissue that why all i use is 25g the smaller the needle the longer it will take to start showing up as scar tissue.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear