over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin and DNP? Winnie and Test

Nomoneyanbadgenetics

Newbies
Hey I need some help. I've tried just bout everything out there and can't get rid of my gut. On my last DNP cyc I had to up to 750 a day to get results and lost 9lbs in 7 days but my bodyfat percentage stays the same. Now I wish I hadnt lost all that.I know I suffered muscle loss as well. I also have chronic pancreatosis so that can be affecting my slin level.

I have very little cash and what I have available to me is DNP, Slin (long acting and fast acting), Winnie, Test, T4, and furosimide. I dont want to screw this up. I know Ive seen different recommendations but dont say anything about diet, eating, when to do injections, etc. Basically I want to do this right with some help. I'll eat my own shit if it worked. Just want that six pack. I'm at 165, 17.2% bodyfat, 30yrs old.

Trust me, Ive dieted exceptionally clean and done cardio and I'm still at the same so Im doing something wrong. This is my last effort to lose this so please anyone with experience, please help..:confused:

To get a six pack you do not need all of that stuff, can you list what two days of your diet look like and your training schedule? If your name NO MONEY is true I would spend little I had on good food VS Supplements

Trust me, Ive dieted exceptionally clean and done cardio and I'm still at the same so Im doing something wrong. This is my last effort to lose this so please anyone with experience, please help..:confused:

i'd bet what you are doing wrong is in the diet. if you can't get below 17% WITH anabolics then definitely something is wrong in diet

My typical day is up at 7am
Breakfast at 8
Usually glass of skim milk and 6-8 scrambled egg whites and mushrooms with ketchup. couple strawberries sometimes.

hour later I do an hour of cardio

then snack on a protien bar around 11am with water or sometimes protien shake

around 1-2pm I eat lunch which is bout 4 boiled eggs and salad. sometimes I replace this with tuna and mayo

round 5-6 I eat about 3-4 pieces string cheese or pistachaio nuts.

8-9 is my dinner which is 4 grilled chicken tenders and asparagus.

If I snack on anything its usually a couple small tomatoes, or nuts, or cheese, half glass skim milk.

My workout times vary but Im debating putting it in right about 11 am tho regularly. I used to drink heavily and now no liqour but a beer or two a week or glass or two of white wine a week. I dont have much money to make elaborate meals or anything so I needed something quick and cheap. I make my own DNP and get slin, T4, and furosimide for free. Test is abundant cause I have a script for that.

I'm not gaining any weight right now. just steady with no improvments. work is slow which is why my time is so open and I dont have much cash. From my diet what am I doing wrong?

Well i for one do not think your getting enough protein it seems as your getting roughly 100-120 grams which is not even 1 gram per pound, also dont be afraid to add carbs it dding the right carbs at the right time. Also you may be to low in fats. I would say your diet if your first step for what your looking for and maybe since cash flow is low someone will help you out but right now I would not be taking slin and DNP until your diet is in check

Where should I make the adjudgments? I have a couple large containers of protein powders some friends gave me along with omega 3 tabs. Whats a preferred carb and when? Hopefully something I can make in bulk and grab on the go. I used to eat baked potatoes that way when I was younger. I live by myself so I try not to waste food either by over buyin, Ive had too many things go bad.

Also where should my blood sugar level typically be to be burning fat? I know my insulin level is different cause my pancreas doesnt perform at 100%. I just started checking my levels regularly and I usually seem to be 115 to 135. which seems high to me being that I dont each much carbs

120 to 130 is normal. You eat too much calories, and to little protein. Look up Protein Sparing Modified Fast (Lyle McDonald)-do a PSMF for a 6 weeks you will be shredded.
ITS YOUR DIET

I like what I read about that so far. Just debating on the cost to buy it. Like I stated, cash is tight and work is slow. Have you tried that yet?

also what about a combo with dnp on that? at low levels of course.

Ina nut shell eat 1.5g of protein per day and keep carbs and fat to zero, or as close as you can.

No need for DNP. The law of thermodynamics never fails....

Ok will do. Now when I figure in my lean body mass its pathetically low. 136. Im not used to thinking that low and obviously I wont get down to just that. I am concerned with losing more muscle even tho I'll be taking in around 170g protein per day. Im trying to figure in the test and win to help maintain some muscle. Any suggestions? What about the T4 and furosimide? obviously I'll be staying off the dnp and slin during this.

Also quick question on abs. I do the ab ripper DVD from p90x for my ab routine. Any suggestions on changing this or keep it up at every other day?

I took some before pics and I'll post them later with the afters. Thanks again!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner