over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin pin breaks during im inj in glutes

T-800

Registered
Newbies
I wonder if this happened to anyone?
If so, what did you do?
Mine bended quite a bid this morning.

mine bend sometimes but i get those cheap ones off amazon. some reviewer said she had pins break off, i said pffft.
then 2 weeks ago i went to bend the pin back straight and it came RIGHT OFF.....
now im always just a little worried one will come off in me.

#1 only use quality needles
#2 only inject areas that you can reach WITHOUT torquing the needle around.

Dull , weak , poorly built needle is a recipe for disaster and wallowing that fucker around while trying to inject only causes trauma and excessive scar tissue.

mine bend sometimes but i get those cheap ones off amazon. some reviewer said she had pins break off, i said pffft.
then 2 weeks ago i went to bend the pin back straight and it came RIGHT OFF.....
now im always just a little worried one will come off in me.
Toss the box dude it’s not worth $15 to spend thousands in the ER

This is why I don’t pin my glutes myself with any gauge needle. It’s my biggest fear. I have zero rotation with my back and I’m always nervous that shit will bend and break off because of the angle. My ex wife was a nurse so I let her do it. Now I just stick to quads and delts.

I've used slin pins in my glutes 100's of times without any issues at all. Even in other sites, have not even had it bend. I'm going to assume you're using a cheap brand of pins.

I broke a 29 gauge slin pin in my shoulder. I have a decent amount of scar tissue from years of injections plus surgeries. I had bent it before my shot being complacent. Anyways I got a fresh blade on a utility knife, heated it up with a lighter, sliced over the injection site abt 1/4” deep. Then squeezed it while my wife used tweezers to grab the tiny pin. Wasn’t bad, but it was messy!!!! Threw a butterfly bandage on it and carried on with my workout that day.

I have a home gym in my garage so I didn’t care if I got a few drops of blood here and there. This happened several years ago, and there’s still some faint stains on the concrete floor. Lesson learned and I pay more attention to what I’m doing now. Just young and dumb at the time.

Cage

Speaking of slim pins.. For the life of me I cant find BD INSULIN pins.
Anybody have a site?

I used to always break off the slin pin after using it and put the pin inside the syringe and push the plunger into it just in case so nobody gets poked. You have to fully bend it from side to side a few times before it will break off. I’ve done this a thousand times. I’ve never had one break off any easier than described.

Speaking of slim pins.. For the life of me I cant find BD INSULIN pins.
Anybody have a site?
I haven’t been able to find bd either. Only generic stuff

It's REALLY bad.. These generics are the only ones I see.
Bd is huge.. I dunno what's going on. That's gotta be one of their best sellers.

I like slin pins so no negative bias if it fits what you are running (ie I may slin pin TRT or even more frequent shots but I 3ml barrel long esters which is my current cycle).

THAT SAID, never in my life have I used one on a glute. I might consider ventro glute but slin pins for me have been delt, pec, trap and quad maybe (hate quad injections anyway).

Just dump the slin pins and use real needles.

If your too afraid of the pain then you shouldn't be cycling
I feel like using slin pins to inject and people trying to inject SUB Q is a new thing that started from the popularity of TRT, years ago everyone just used a real pin and shot their gear the old fashion way IM

I broke a 29 gauge slin pin in my shoulder. I have a decent amount of scar tissue from years of injections plus surgeries. I had bent it before my shot being complacent. Anyways I got a fresh blade on a utility knife, heated it up with a lighter, sliced over the injection site abt 1/4” deep. Then squeezed it while my wife used tweezers to grab the tiny pin. Wasn’t bad, but it was messy!!!! Threw a butterfly bandage on it and carried on with my workout that day.

I have a home gym in my garage so I didn’t care if I got a few drops of blood here and there. This happened several years ago, and there’s still some faint stains on the concrete floor. Lesson learned and I pay more attention to what I’m doing now. Just young and dumb at the time.

Cage

Fuuuuuuu , that sounds absolutely terrifying

You obviously don’t need hcg with balls that huge …. Lmao

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws