over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Slin pin breaks during im inj in glutes

Was it reused ? And you keep using again?

MS

I feel like using slin pins to inject and people trying to inject SUB Q is a new thing that started from the popularity of TRT, years ago everyone just used a real pin and shot their gear the old fashion way IM

I started using insulin needles for IM injections when doing every day injects, no matter the ester, started to become a thing… It’s honestly kind of annoying sometimes but super painless and easy to do; I do my shoulders and thighs and currently upped my Test to 40mg ED.. But honestly doing (2) 150mg shots per week or at most (3) 100mg shots at most sounds sooooooo tempting as of late… I might change it back to that

Damn! I've never heard of that and many people use slin pins multiple times (not recommend, of course). Even in the glute if it muscle was soft and not contracted I don't understand how it would break.

I've done my TRT E3D to ED for 8 years with slin pin and have never had this happen, even with generics. Add in my fertility protocol with ED injects and your talking literally thousands of injects.

Don't take that the wrong way I'm not doubting you more just feel bad because that is some seriously bad luck.

I feel like using slin pins to inject and people trying to inject SUB Q is a new thing that started from the popularity of TRT, years ago everyone just used a real pin and shot their gear the old fashion way IM
If you train hard day in and out, day after day, sometimes two-a-days with strong intensity and work ethic....the pain associated with that doesn't compare to sticking yourself with a 23g needle.

Stop being cry babies and take the idea of a needle breaking and do it the old fashioned way.

If you train hard day in and out, day after day, sometimes two-a-days with strong intensity and work ethic....the pain associated with that doesn't compare to sticking yourself with a 23g needle.

Stop being cry babies and take the idea of a needle breaking and do it the old fashioned way.

All you're doing is creating more scar tissue with 23g. Guys who are doing TRT with less than 1ml of gear don't need to use 23g and can use a slin pin just fine.

Personally once I switched my delts to a slin pin I had a massive difference in scar tissue according to my PT. Visually more definition and striations are visible since then as well

Fuuuuuuu , that sounds absolutely terrifying

You obviously don’t need hcg with balls that huge …. Lmao
I’ve always had a decent tolerance with pain. My wife was extremely grossed out by that lil episode and still berates me abt it to this day.

I had her assist me another time with 4 small warts that were on my hands. I had went to a dermatologist in the past, but then got stuck with a stupid bill for surgery! Wtf? Surgery? All they did was numb it and slice em off, the burn em. So I did the same with the trusty utility knife. Sliced em right off! Had the wife heat up a 3/8 bolt with the lighter and burn the spots to kill the tissue and bleeding.

She said that was the last time she’s ever helping me do anything of the sort. Lol. She said she’ll pay the doctors bill if something happens in the future since I’m a cheap skate.

Cage

but there is no reason to do that. Diabetics and people all over the world use multiple slin pins daily with no issue. For many of us you are talking 121 to 365 injections a year...if not more if you are looking at total injects. You've also got HGH, slin, fertility meds etc.

Also...for some of you that work in orthopedics offices you have likely seen some pins breaker off plenty of non-insulin needles...

All you're doing is creating more scar tissue with 23g. Guys who are doing TRT with less than 1ml of gear don't need to use 23g and can use a slin pin just fine.

Personally once I switched my delts to a slin pin I had a massive difference in scar tissue according to my PT. Visually more definition and striations are visible since then as well
I completely understand the scar tissue issue. Scar tissue can be broken up, relieved, and will sometimes dissolve if proper techniques are used. I would rather deal with that than having a needle being broke off with the potential for infection and possibly more evasive measures to have it removed.

but there is no reason to do that. Diabetics and people all over the world use multiple slin pins daily with no issue. For many of us you are talking 121 to 365 injections a year...if not more if you are looking at total injects. You've also got HGH, slin, fertility meds etc.

Also...for some of you that work in orthopedics offices you have likely seen some pins breaker off plenty of non-insulin needles...
I understand if you're injecting insulin, GH, or another water based hormone. But with the viscosity of some carrier oils to me it's just not practical.

This I'm very sensitive to pain I hate getting tattoos I hate having my blood drawn, but I don't even consider pinning painful. Like from 1 to 10 pinning isn't even a 1.

I'll use 28g 1/2" on my delts, but the glutes i still go with a 23g. There's only so long I can be torqued around before I cramp up

I use to pin with the standard syringe gauges. But once I moved to Ed pinning using slin pins I can never go back. I pin glutes no problem with a 1/2 inch 28g. I also believe if you’re doing this for life, like most guys here. The less physical damage you can do to the muscle with the least scar tissue accrual the better. I did have a little fear of breakage in a muscle, but once I tried to manually break a slin needle in my hand. Realized I had to fully push the needle to one end then fully push it back to the other for a breakage to happen, that pretty much quelled any fear I had.

I use a 27g x 1" for my trt into glutes. i did use 27x 1 1/4 for a while and that extra quarter inch made it very "iffy". Now I wondering if I should go up to a 25 for safety purposes. I had been using 23g for a few years and I was getting a ton of scar tissue. Since I am using TRT 2x per week, I am trying to limit the damage to the glute tissue by going with the thinner gauge.

Can u post the link... Cuz I sure can't find it.
heres BD 30g 1cc 1/2" slin pins incase you dont want the 5/16"

ever been injecting then... pop!
oil every where, syring in hand and oh, thers the pin, still in where ever! lol
a lil bend in a pin is nothing.
really thats how you know youve been at it a bit, when pins pop, bend and snap crackle pop going in!
lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity