over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So i Treated my Injection site Infection Myself today

thatbloke

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
thought id share this,

FIRST IM NOT RECCOMENDING ANYONE DO THIS, this is sumthing you shouldnt ever do as its bascialy not a good idea, at the same time its unlikely to be successful and guarenteed extremely painful

but this is a board of sharing experiences so i thought i would share my experience

heres a backround story
so bascialy about 1 and half months ago i started a synthol protocol in my arms and steroid cycle run
about 1 week in i start becoming ill, appetite shits itself, feel ill in stomach and occasional headache
i think it just becoz of the amount of pain im experiencing from the synthol injections and its causing this effect

continueing another week (week 2) my appetite becomes worse to the point where i cant eat, diarhea starts occasional, vomited once, and felt liek vomiting a few times but didnt, start feelign lethargic and very nausius to the point whre i couldnt workout, temprature is high

go docs, get a blood test, everything comes up normal accept immune system is really suppressed, told her about the steroids (not the synthol as this is a little hard to explain), and my symptoms

she tells me i have gastro, so prescribed me gastro meds femitol, within 1-2 days fo taking ti my crpa turns into dust and my stomach feels liek someone is squeezing it into a golf ball, very painful

so i stop the gastro meds, and the stomach goes away and i poop normal again

another 1-2 days goes by and im still sick as shit, nausius, high temprature, arms killing me from synthol shots, ive lost about 20 pounds in the past 1 and half weeks coz i havent been able to eat(obvious water aswell but fuk still drastic for somone whos on gear and not using any A.Is)

and im even starting to loose size on my arms (even on synthol) coz of the drastic weightloss from a literaly no calorie diet
so i say fuk it by end of week 3, stop the synthol, gear, everything

about a week later i notice that the swelling on my right arm has gone down, and theres no pain, but my left arm is still swollen and turning red, and my tricep is very painful to contract and i cant do any pressing movement in the gym or train tris without a huge pain

i also still sick, nauseaus, ill and fever,

i assume at this time i have had an infection, but the pain from the infection had been masked from wat i thought was the swelling and pain from the synthol
another 1-2 days go by and i finaly notice my left tricep is really swollen and the redness is growing, its also exteremly painful to touch any area of the tricep, so painful i cant sleep for 2 nights, shoulder is also starting to hurt, and i have a small lump on my tricep, kind of like a soft bubble about the diameter of a golf ball

so go docs, and yes its and infection, get prescribed antibiotics
another week goes by, the redness goes down, swelling goes down a little, but that bubble in my tricpep is still there and if i touch it, its FUKIN PAINFUL, still cant train properly

however nauseas has gone away, appetite is still down but im able to eat, so overall improvement

so go back to docs today, he cheks it and says most liekly will need to cut the infection but it seems close to the surface of the skin most of it, gives me referall for ultrasound
he then explains most likely itll be 2-3 weeks before i can get the infection treated due to the ultrasound booking delay, tiem he gets the results, time it takes for another booking etc etc

so me thinking fuk waiting 3 weeks, ill do sumthing in the meantime coz i cant live with the pain

SO HERES THE STORY
i go home and grab 5 18g needles, and attach them to 5ml syringes
then apply an icepack to the infection to numb the area (the infection is located on the middle tip oy my rear tricep head)

i then remove the ice pack, alcohol swab the area, and raise ym arm infornt of me
i then grab 1 syringe with the 18g needle attched, stick it directly into the infection 1 inch deep approx

pull the needle out, and repeat this with the following 3 needles injecting around basically the same spot and depth
after doing this and alot of blood coming out, i place my other hand around my tricep and squeeze the tricep as hard as i can

extremly painful, but out pours wat looks like a light coloured bubbly blood with little spots of yellow bubbles in it

i squeeze and the weird blood pours into my sink, unfortunaly though since so much is leaking out my hand is covered in the blood and begins to slip and it becomes hard to squeeze the tricep coz my hands slipping off from all the blood

so i grab the last syringe, stick it in diagonaly into the bubble, only 1/4inch deep and pull on the plunger and draw more blood into it
draw aboout 1ml into the syringe of this weird looking blood, pulled the syringe out and squeezed my arm again and drained wat i could

alcohol swabbed the sight a few times after that since it woudlnt stop bleeding for awhile

now 12 hours later

my appetite is back, the bubble is tiny accept for the big blood scab from the injections, i can squeeze my tricep with literally no pain, went gym and felt great, no nausea, no vomiting and my temprature is back to normal

im continueing the remainder of my antibiotics prescribed,

and going for my ultrasound in 2-3days (still gotta get a docs perspective and final treatment in the end fo the day and to get the small remainder removed)

but overall 12 hours later i feel great, and my tricep apart from the injection feels great and literally pain free

so releived how good my tricep and i feel finally

even reped out 405X6 today on the bench, felt great, couldnt even manage 315 last week

so there ya have it, thats my story of how i butchered myself after a month of being sick and over this shit and no more patience

HOPE you's enjoyed :rolleyes:

Last edited:
holy shit dude that is one intense story....make SURE you finish off all of those antibiotics to kill that infection.

glad you are feeling better though

Damn dude. Ya definitely finish the antibiotics. Sounds painful as hell

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

gregg valentino of the tris........ all you had to do was video tape it you could have become famous too lolol........ glad your ok bro

lol yeah thats pretty intense. Like popping a huge zit. Hopefully thatll help clear it up.

jesus bro. do you know what caused the infection? were you using a large amount of synthol or the standard dose (although i dont know what is standard but im assuming there is a standard protocol). scary stuff.

gregg valentino of the tris........ all you had to do was video tape it you could have become famous too lolol........ glad your ok bro

I was thnking the same thing!

crazy shit bro. i have done this on several occasions unfort. i prob got out close to 50cc's of puss one time, it was insane, mixture of puss and blood...

i usually just stick the infection, and suck it out w/ the plunger, then just detach the syringe from the needle, squirt it out and re attach that way i dont have to keeping pinning the site. this way i know i got all of it out. you might need a helper though if its on your tri, kind of hard to screw the syringe back on with 1 hand...

if it is still sore the next day, do it again b/c you dont want that shit inside your arm. since you are on antibiotics you should prob be good though.

Damn, Bro!! I can't believe the docs would just let you hang for 2 weeks!

Great to hear it worked out, and it sure beats waiting 2 more weeks and getting a nice big scar from the operation!!

Anyone who's done this, ever used injectable antibiotics after sucking the crap out? I've never had this happen, but have thought about what I'd do.

And dude...fucking hilarious how you described being sick, vomiting, having a temp....and then TRAINING!!! LOL. Awesome!:D

Watch out, if you dont get all of the infection out youll need surgery to cut out the dead tissue. I had a bad abcess that didnt heal for over 1 month and the doc finally had to cut on me. I was on many kinds of different antibiotics and the wound never would heal up. If I were you I would seek medical help just to be sure, this is nothing to be messing around with. If it doesnt go away totally it could come back and you could lose a big chuck of your arm. I now have a hole in my ass!

OH, ic you saw a doc and thats good. Not sure why you were draining it yourself when you could have had the doc do it. If yours gets as bad as mine they or you will have to pack the hole, if there is one, with sterile gauze daily.

Last edited:
pretty savage bro ha

Watch out, if you dont get all of the infection out youll need surgery to cut out the dead tissue. I had a bad abcess that didnt heal for over 1 month and the doc finally had to cut on me. I was on many kinds of different antibiotics and the wound never would heal up. If I were you I would seek medical help just to be sure, this is nothing to be messing around with. If it doesnt go away totally it could come back and you could lose a big chuck of your arm. I now have a hole in my ass!

OH, ic you saw a doc and thats good. Not sure why you were draining it yourself when you could have had the doc do it. If yours gets as bad as mine they or you will have to pack the hole, if there is one, with sterile gauze daily.

man you just described to a tee what happened to me, it has been over 3 months now and I've been out of work and still have my gf packing the fucker...the doctor cut a huge chunk out of me 6x3x3 inches

he said that whatever caused the infection, got a hold of me and did a lot of damage, lots of dead tissue

man you just described to a tee what happened to me, it has been over 3 months now and I've been out of work and still have my gf packing the fucker...the doctor cut a huge chunk out of me 6x3x3 inches

he said that whatever caused the infection, got a hold of me and did a lot of damage, lots of dead tissue

Yeah, the hole in my ass got deep enough that it ate away muscle tissue. They had to carve out a bigger hole to be sure that all the dead tissue was out of there. Once the surgery was done and it was all sterile and sewn up I never had any more trouble. The surgery was the only cure for me. He tried IV antibiotics, antibiotics by shots right at the site of infection, and then 4 weeks of powerful antibiotics and nothing got rid of it.
I can still remember how nasty it was taking out the old packing. It was like one of the magic tricks where you pull a scarf out of a hat and it just keeps coming out and is like 100 yards long! It was amazing how much of that gauze he was able to pack in that hole.

damn

any thought I had about trying synthol just went out the window! Thanks for sharing bro

holy shit dude that is one intense story....make SURE you finish off all of those antibiotics to kill that infection.

glad you are feeling better though

course man i got a repeat of the anitobiotics and the ultrasound still so will keep ya updated

lol yeah thats pretty intense. Like popping a huge zit. Hopefully thatll help clear it up.

see i thought it would be like popping a huge pimple, but unfortunaly not exactly like that

jesus bro. do you know what caused the infection? were you using a large amount of synthol or the standard dose (although i dont know what is standard but im assuming there is a standard protocol). scary stuff.

standard dose, its like anything, an injection site can get infected and in this case ti was one of my synthol shots, but due to the swelling and comman synthol pain i get from the injections i never noticed the infection until i stopped the synthol injections, so unfortunaly i never treated it early until it became obvious

crazy shit bro. i have done this on several occasions unfort. i prob got out close to 50cc's of puss one time, it was insane, mixture of puss and blood...

i usually just stick the infection, and suck it out w/ the plunger, then just detach the syringe from the needle, squirt it out and re attach that way i dont have to keeping pinning the site. this way i know i got all of it out. you might need a helper though if its on your tri, kind of hard to screw the syringe back on with 1 hand...

if it is still sore the next day, do it again b/c you dont want that shit inside your arm. since you are on antibiotics you should prob be good though.

man thats crazy 50cc, yea i was thinking of something similar but it was hard enough trying to pin my tricep as it very hard to reach and difficult to aim wen ur looking into a mirror to help you aim, especaily wen its a 18g neeedle :(

im on antibiotics so im not to concerned about it getting worse as they should stop that, but of course docs and ultra sound will tell for sure

Damn, Bro!! I can't believe the docs would just let you hang for 2 weeks!

Great to hear it worked out, and it sure beats waiting 2 more weeks and getting a nice big scar from the operation!!

Anyone who's done this, ever used injectable antibiotics after sucking the crap out? I've never had this happen, but have thought about what I'd do.

And dude...fucking hilarious how you described being sick, vomiting, having a temp....and then TRAINING!!! LOL. Awesome!:D

i know i couldnt beleieve he was gonna amke me wait 2 weeks either, but way he put it was the antibiotics had stopped it gettign worse so id have to be patient and deal with it

Crazy story, Bloke! What do you think caused the infection?

just a bad injection protocol i guess, i always alcohol swab my injection sites, i dotn think it was a big infection, but as i said earlier becoz i was doing synthol shots everyday, my arms were swollen as fuk and and sore so i never noticed my arm had an infection until i stoped the shots, so realy it prob was a minor infection but got really bad coz i didnt treat it until 3 weeks later

i did it myself coz doc was gonna make me wait 2 weeks before he treated it (in australia the free healthcare system is great but you gotta wait for things as they take time wen everything almost free, my family has private health insurance but i didnt really want it appearing on our insurance as i didnt wanna start getting asked questions about it from the family, so have to wait for the public system to do its thing),

so in the meantime i thought id give it a shot and try to get rid of some of it myself until then, as its so fukin painful i didnt really have much to loose, but alot to gain if i atleast got some of it out (possibly lol)

any thought I had about trying synthol just went out the window! Thanks for sharing bro

lol bro dont let this scare you from synthol, its a possibility of all injections, i think this is more about just having to be more careful and if ya doing synthol, maybe pay better attention to wherever your injecting as infections are harder to notice wen ur arms swollen as fuk and in pain from the synthols fascia stretching effects, mine was on the back of my tricep so it was very difficult for me to ever notice until i stopped the injections and realised the swelling and pain wasnt going away

Last edited:
On top of what Maldorf said.....Make sure you go back to the doctor because if you didn't get all of the abcess out then the remaining part could harden and you'll be left with a hard marble shaped lump in your tricep.

On top of what Maldorf said.....Make sure you go back to the doctor because if you didn't get all of the abcess out then the remaining part could harden and you'll be left with a hard marble shaped lump in your tricep.

i definetaly am going back to the docs (ultrasound and appointment with docs already made), this was just a temporary thing until the doc does his thing and removes all of it

I think we need to know if it was Synthol or Syntherol. Ive used Syntherol long ago and it went just fine. Ive heard Synthol isnt as good. If it was Synthol, was it the original from Pump N' Pose? I think it was Pump N' Pose that was the first, but Im sure one of the Synthetek guys could fill us in.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity