over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So i Treated my Injection site Infection Myself today

I think we need to know if it was Synthol or Syntherol. Ive used Syntherol long ago and it went just fine. Ive heard Synthol isnt as good. If it was Synthol, was it the original from Pump N' Pose? I think it was Pump N' Pose that was the first, but Im sure one of the Synthetek guys could fill us in.

it was syntherol, and my second time using the stuff, but i wouldnt attribute my infection to the syntherol as i wouldve gotten infections all over my arms if it was the syntherol, it was just a comman injection infection thats possible with all injections irrelevant of wat your injecting IMO

Last edited:
COuld have been a fluke with not being sterile enough with your technique I suppose. Always wipe down the site with alcohol before and after injection, wipe down the vial top with alcohol before and after too. DId you ever get any other swelling using it any other time? I only had the expected pain and swelling, which wasnt too bad, when using the synterol. First time ive heard of anyone having this problem with the product. I guess youre just not a lucky guy! At least you didnt have a heart attack like me, I feel like I have shit for luck.

any thought I had about trying synthol just
went out the window! Thanks for sharing bro

Well, in that case any thoughts of pinning ANYTHING should go right outta
your window too.. :rolleyes:

COuld have been a fluke with not being sterile enough with your technique I suppose. Always wipe down the site with alcohol before and after injection, wipe down the vial top with alcohol before and after too. DId you ever get any other swelling using it any other time? I only had the expected pain and swelling, which wasnt too bad, when using the synterol. First time ive heard of anyone having this problem with the product. I guess youre just not a lucky guy! At least you didnt have a heart attack like me, I feel like I have shit for luck.

Maldorf-I would disagree. I think you have very good luck-otherwise youd be pushing up daisies right now instead of sharing your valuable info and experiences with everyone here.

Maldorf-I would disagree. I think you have very good luck-otherwise youd be pushing up daisies right now instead of sharing your valuable info and experiences with everyone here.

Actually youre right, all the docs said the same! I think they were surprised to see me alive and doing so well after having seen my cath lab pics of the blockage and the lab work they got back on me after the heart attack. 100% blockage of the main right coronary and heart enzyme levels that were about the highest they had ever seen. So I guess youre right, I am lucky in some ways.

I had a similar experience as this but on a much smaller scale. Recently, I noticed that my right shoulder was a little more puffy than my left one. However, I had no symptoms of infection whatsoever...no redness, swelling, irritation, nausea, headaches, etc. So I went to inject into it and aspirated and got about 2 cc's worth of puss/blood or out of it, so I jabbed another needle in there and got about another 1 cc out. Thats it though it went down in size and seems to be fine. I'll probably check it again tomorrow and see if I can pull any more out.

i agree, just unlucky this one off time, lol lets no jynx me the the heart attack LOL u lucky man

agree

I had a similar experience as this but on a much smaller scale. Recently, I noticed that my right shoulder was a little more puffy than my left one. However, I had no symptoms of infection whatsoever...no redness, swelling, irritation, nausea, headaches, etc. So I went to inject into it and aspirated and got about 2 cc's worth of puss/blood or out of it, so I jabbed another needle in there and got about another 1 cc out. Thats it though it went down in size and seems to be fine. I'll probably check it again tomorrow and see if I can pull any more out.

oo thats gross, but kinda cool

Wow I couldn't even imagine doing that to myself.

dw man, i use to be the type of person who use to faint from the sight of a needle LOL

update for you guys

after going ultra sound it was found i still had a large abcess in my tricep, my doc was nice enough to call me the next day and told me to go emergency ward to have ti treated straight away

so i went to the emergency ward

and after

3 hours in the waiting room
1 hour waiting in the emergency room (where i was told it will be lanced open or ill have to go to the operating tables)
1 hour waiting for the xray room and ultrasound room
30mins doing an xray becoz the lady doing the xryas couldnt get my tricep properly coz she said i was to big (self esteem booster right there)
20mins doing an ultrasound
30 mins back in the emergency room getting antibiotic injection, then hooked up to a fluid machine incase i did have to go to the operating table

finaly the plastic surgeon walks in, looks at my arm and doesnt even look at the ultrasound results, there were no xray results so i have no idea why they made me even do them and neither did the surgeon

she just reads the ultra sound report and decides not to send me to the operating table room, instead just lance (cut open) the infection on my tricep right there and then

so she sits me on a chair and makes me put my arm on a trolley, this trolley looked like the ones in hotels they use to push around to serve food

washes my arm up, gets her assistant doc to give me some tablets (pain killers not sure wat), puts a cloth over the trolley and rests my arm on it

on count fo three she said id feel a slight sting, and HOLY FUK!!!!! sting my arse, i started screaming wen i felt her scalpel cutting into my arm like it was meat,
fuk i thought sticking 4 18g needles in my arm was bad,
this shit made it look like a walk in the park

given 10 seconds she stops and asks if im okay, by this time there a small inscision in my arm and im breathing heavy in pain

i think she expected me to suffer a placebo effect from taking the painkillers 2mins before she cut into my arm, unfortuanly i didnt fall for it you could say lol

so she decides to tell her assistant 'get him 30cc of morphein' and local anestetic

he returns with a needle, injects me with it, and then hands her a 20ml needle full of liquid

she pops ona 25g needle, pushes it into my already cut open infection and wiggles it around at different lengths and deepth to pushes this liquid into it

5mins later starts cutting into my arm, i feel nothing thank god and starts to drain my abcess, she got about 40-45cc she rekons (mind you this is after id drained it already myself)

while she was cuttign my arm open and draining the abcess unfortunaly i experienced a little shock a started getting dizzy and neally fainting, head spinning and nealy blacked out but managed to stay a awake coz i knew wat i was experiencing so calmed myself down

it also didnt help i could see her cutting open my arm and squuezing the abcess out, btw man that shit is disgusting, looks like a bubbly blood of yellow and froffy in appearance

after it was done she decided not to stitch it up as she said by leaving it open itll allow anything else to flow towards the opening on my arm and if she closes it back up its more likely to get reinfected

so she just put over 2 waterproof bandages so i can shower, and told me to go see doc in 5-6 days so he can remove my bandage

i was prescribed antibiotics, cephlax and fluxy until they perform tests on my blood to make sure im not immune to these antibiotics

so went home then helped old lady groecery shopping where the painkiller tablet finally kicked in and i was floating there the supermarket and the whole night wen i went to dinner my my gf,

ahhhhhh wat a great day

I hope that does it. If it comes back again, like mine did, they will have to take you into the OR and give you some local anesthetics again. Then they will go in and cut out a bunch of tissue and clean that shit all out. After that is done then they can stich it up. Did she pack the hole in your arm with gauze? I would think you have a nice size hole developing in there, becuase I sure did.

I hope that does it. If it comes back again, like mine did, they will have to take you into the OR and give you some local anesthetics again. Then they will go in and cut out a bunch of tissue and clean that shit all out. After that is done then they can stich it up. Did she pack the hole in your arm with gauze? I would think you have a nice size hole developing in there, becuase I sure did.

im not sure whether she packed it, i dont believe she did as she mentioned she was going to leave the hole open under the water proof bandage to allow anything else inside to leak out onto the bandage,

there definetaly a nice size hole as the water proof bandage im wearing everytime i stare at it seems to have more and more blood/puss accumulating/seeping on it

im really hoping that is the end of it, my muscle feels great apart from the hole in my arm that is always tingling and burning

i really dont wanna have to go to the OR as you mentioned and have a chunk taken out of my arm with stitches, this was more then enough

im not sure whether she packed it, i dont believe she did as she mentioned she was going to leave the hole open under the water proof bandage to allow anything else inside to leak out onto the bandage,

there definetaly a nice size hole as the water proof bandage im wearing everytime i stare at it seems to have more and more blood/puss accumulating/seeping on it

im really hoping that is the end of it, my muscle feels great apart from the hole in my arm that is always tingling and burning

i really dont wanna have to go to the OR as you mentioned and have a chunk taken out of my arm with stitches, this was more then enough

the main thing is going to be how well the infection reacts to the antibiotic.If you get somthing nasty like staph in there youre screwed. they tested mine and it wasnt staph, but whatever it was didnt respond well to the drugs.

you got balls bro hahaha i had a abscess draines by a military doc in a hospital and it hurt like hell. he used a needle (not 18 gauge) and put it in the bump about half way and repeated about 10 times until he had gone completely around the bump, as he pulled the needle out each time he pushed in a little Lidocaine to numb the area, by the time he had gone around i almost fuckin fainted i swear. now i can handle pain to an extent but this hurt like hell and if this guy stuck me one more time i think i might have passed out, the funny thing about this is the hospital thought it was a spider bite and it turns out to be a small piece of shrapnel that was missed a little over a month before that i got in a roadside bomb explosion. the wound was right above my knee and it was really not that bad i even stayed with the unit, got some lite duty and left for home with them since we were close to or date to roll out but damn a spider bite i mean im glad my life was not in danger hahaha im afraid of some of the military docs i should of just went to my aid station i trust the medics more. anyway best of luck with everything i hope all goes well for ya and try not to do that shit again lol.

update for you guys

after going ultra sound it was found i still had a large abcess in my tricep, my doc was nice enough to call me the next day and told me to go emergency ward to have ti treated straight away

Real quick...

I started feeling like I had something similar (since went down and healed up thank god) and the first thing that crossed my mind was having to explain to her that I got this from injecting hormones. Did you just come out and say that's what you did? Is there any ramifications to this? Notes that go to your insurance or anything? Just the condescending judgment would be enough to irk me, but if it means even bigger problems like insurance I'd be even more concerned.

Glad you're OK thatbloke, hopefully they got it all.

Real quick...

I started feeling like I had something similar (since went down and healed up thank god) and the first thing that crossed my mind was having to explain to her that I got this from injecting hormones. Did you just come out and say that's what you did? Is there any ramifications to this? Notes that go to your insurance or anything? Just the condescending judgment would be enough to irk me, but if it means even bigger problems like insurance I'd be even more concerned.

I totally understand your concerns, but they really pale in comparison to the risks you could be taking not coming clean with your doc and getting it looked at.

Sepsis can be fatal, not worth dying over condescending judgments and insurance issues, as big a pain in the ass as they can be.

Real quick...

yes i told them it was from steroid injections, the doc didnt really care, the ultrasound clinic didnt ask, i just gave them my referal from the doc and they did the ultrasound without asking questions

an abcess can be caused by any bacteria getting into ur skin/muscle, so it nessecarily wont always be caused by an injection

but im also in australia so our medical system is different, my antibiotic script, doctor visits, ultrasounds, procedure and treatment for my abcess at the hospital, etc are all free so they dont really care how u get the abcess

but ud expect it to be free with our tax rates LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity