over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So I wrote a book..

This is awesome! Can't wait to read it. I'm so proud to be a member of this board of truly exceptional people in every way.

Is it a digital book? Or can I buy it in a hard copy? Either way I am in just double checking.

Congrats..

おめでとう. Congratulations.

So excited for you. I can see it now...
NY Times best seller.
Oprah Winfrey's book club.
Guest on Oprah and other talk shows.
Get invited to dinner with Japan's Prime Minister.
Touring around the world doing book signings.
Your face carved into Mount Rushmore.

MS

Is it a digital book? Or can I buy it in a hard copy? Either way I am in just double checking.
It's Kindle only for now as that was easiest to publish. I'm going to look into the next steps for on-demand paper.

✍️👍

That is a very big accomplishment Matt. Always you knew you had a book in you. Must feel good to finally get it out. Must feel good.
Feels good to finally sit down and do it. Having it available it in Japanese was also really important for me. I wasn't all that hard really - just deciding to do it and stay with it took the most effort. It's not too long, not too short IMO.

Feels good to finally sit down and do it. Having it available it in Japanese was also really important for me. I wasn't all that hard really - just deciding to do it and stay with it took the most effort. It's not too long, not too short IMO.
Projects like this are good for you. It was good for me (I have a book on Amazon) and just the discipline of sitting down and working on a project, is the, like you said, the hardest part.

I can’t imagine you having much competition and I suspect, books by an advanced bodybuilder are pretty rare to nonexistent in Japanese. I see you filling a real niche.

Be prepared for coaching offers on a much larger scale than you can imagine.

After many years of pondering and having people suggest I do it, I wrote a book on my training principles that have proved most effective for me over the past few decades.
I figured why not give it a go, seeing as self publishing is easier than ever and I was able to use Stable Diffusion to create art to accompany the text.

Nothing new for anyone here, but what was important for me was writing a Japanese version, as I have found that many here have an information deficit in regards to proper, effective training.

Impressive!!!! Gonna have the wifey add this to her kindle. Then have my teenage son read up since he’s now working out!!!!! Thanks again and congrats!!!!

Cage

Good for you man. That’s something a lot of people talk about but never get around to. Congrats!

Ill pick up a digital and a hardcopy to support you. Very interested in what you have to say (and what Im still doing wrong).

It looks like Amazon is saying theres a paperback? Is that an error?

It's Kindle only for now as that was easiest to publish. I'm going to look into the next steps for on-demand paper.

After many years of pondering and having people suggest I do it, I wrote a book on my training principles that have proved most effective for me over the past few decades.
I figured why not give it a go, seeing as self publishing is easier than ever and I was able to use Stable Diffusion to create art to accompany the text.

Nothing new for anyone here, but what was important for me was writing a Japanese version, as I have found that many here have an information deficit in regards to proper, effective training.

Got it- looking forward to reading

Ill pick up a digital and a hardcopy to support you. Very interested in what you have to say (and what Im still doing wrong).

It looks like Amazon is saying theres a paperback? Is that an error?

Thanks so much! I just performed the paperback production yesterday as I got a lot of requests for it. I think it went live while I slept last night.

Great news!
Mine should arrive Thursday

Hey Matt, as I alluded to, me thinks this could spur an interest in you coaching. (Don’t know if you are up for this but personally I think you would be a great coach.)

And if true, do you have a way for the readers to contact you, like through social media; Instagram, etc?

Just a thought.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity