over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

so what do you say

letz

Registered
So, think back to when you did your first cycle, well i guess it depends on what cycle you ran, but for those of you that "blew" up, what do you say to the people that constantly accuse you, says ur on the stuff? you just ignore em and pretend like nothing?

people accused me years before I did my first cycle so by the time I decided to do one they had all givin up

So, think back to when you did your first cycle, well i guess it depends on what cycle you ran, but for those of you that "blew" up, what do you say to the people that constantly accuse you, says ur on the stuff? you just ignore em and pretend like nothing?

Laugh it off and point toward amino acids.

People accuse me all the time, but I just smile and don't answer. Good thing am about to start my first cycle pretty soon and they won't notice much difference :).

The average person thinks anyone that is inshape is on, because most people are fat or obese in America

i remember in high school i was accused of taken gear! lol didnt end up doin my first good cycle till i was graduated and 21. but now a days if i have a stranger ask me i will usualy say "iam only as natural as the food i put in my body" and they usually dont get what iam sayn!

"go fuck yourself"

before i did my first cycle i had been lifting for 3 steady yrs and was 190 solid... i was also still in my early 20s... i would tell them "i had a full beard @ 16, my dad has never touched a weight in his life and people always asked him if he lifted weights and i have so much natural test in my body my dick stays hard half the damn day and when i nut it wont go down!! why the hell would i need to add anything? then i would laugh no matter if they understood or not :)

i was lucky enough to have some older guys explain to me that i had enough natural test @ that age so i didnt cross over to the dark side until i noticed my natural was dropping

Last edited:
I have answered like this for years and most people dont know what to say.

"No matter what i cant win by answering your question. If i say yes i am on, you think im a cheater. If i say no i am not on, you think im a liar. So either way i cannot win."

"GO FUCK YOURSELF," works for me. :D

Answer by asking how often they fuck their wife in the arse - that's right pal, none of your fucking business.

Just tell them its all about the timing of meals, protein intake and bustin ass in the gym, I also tell them its a lifestyle not a diet. If they don't buy that, celltech. :D

Just smile and say "I was a Breastfed baby! "

I have used this line many times, it always gets a laugh and then I change the subject.

Skinny Boy: haha damn bro you are huge, you take hormones huh ;)

bodybuilder: whoremoans??? huhh wtf you talking about man I know whoresmoan, especially your mom...

and start to pick a fight from there...

Most people are going to know if you're on or not.
Even if you're not they probably just assume you are.
A dude I work with asks me all the time and I told him I'm
natural and I know he doesn't believe me.
Most people think anyone over 200 lbs without a big round gut is on.

"I just dialed in my diet and started hit it harder!" You should try it. If that doesn't work tell them you have this secret form of creatine from Belgium. It's $200 a pound and you can get him some

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws