over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Social media

The major reason, as already has been said, is that it's all about promotion and fakeness.

You get depressed by being on it so much because you only see the good parts of people's lives because they are basically promoting themselves all the time, which leads you to subconsciously believe your life sucks compared to theirs.

Now if you use them while always keeping that in mind, you'll probably be fine. Just know this and be aware of it when using the various social media.

I hate it, but I’m addicted

I am on FB and SnapChat. Mainly to see pictures of the grandkids on a daily basis. I disagree with being on there making me unhappy or depressed. I shake my head at all the incredibly stupid posts, questions, bitching and laugh as I am reminded how great my life is compared to some of these miserable souls. LOL
“grandkids” was the giveaway to me. You are in the wrong demographics, hence your attitude and tolerance.

You are welcome 😉

Is anyone else just tired of Facebook, Twitter. Tictok, etc and dumbing down on society? I stopped using all of them.

it took you this long, lol. i do like having a blank Instagram account just to look at pictures.

I don't have any social pages, too old for that stuff.

My wife has one and I get to see pics of family in the states so that's nice!

AB

Is anyone else just tired of Facebook, Twitter. Tictok, etc and dumbing down on society? I stopped using all of them.
I don't have any social media and I'm glad that I don't. I've even started staying away from the news. I watch enough to stay informed but not to be consumed. I feel like I'm much happier now not worrying about things I have ZERO control over. I'm more focused on things that really matter to me that I can influence like my family.

I don't have any social media and I'm glad that I don't. I've even started staying away from the news. I watch enough to stay informed but not to be consumed. I feel like I'm much happier now not worrying about things I have ZERO control over. I'm more focused on things that really matter to me that I can influence like my family.
I'm the same. No social and no news. Definitely good for the soul.
I used to get pretty heated when I paid attention to politics and the news. It's exactly what they want.
Now I just keep a few good friends and the only worries I got are the three women in my house.

Im not a news guy. No reason to fill that part of my brain with stuff that i cannot fix or do much about, just stress about.
But social media i pay attention to.

I think theres a massive difference between actively being a member of social media and digesting it.
Digesting it is fine. Digesting social media is ESPN. We have found our own networks that gives us news about our favorite topics and passions. That's fine. There is nothing inherently wrong about search out what we like and absorbing that info. I think the dangerous part of social media is when we actively try to become part of it and our lives live and die by the interactions we so deeply want to make. And i dont really post much or actively am a part of social media like that. It's too fake for me.

A instafamous BB goes to may gym and i chat it up with him sometimes. Super nice guy, he actually approached me, me having no idea who he was, to tell me how great he thought i looked and to chop it up. But my god....his IG persona is so absolutely fake and terrible compared to his natural personality, its scary. I almost cannot look at him the same. Does he make crazy $$$ because of this, hell yes. But i cannot get over it lol

I cant do any social media.

Most people just feel there way to important
I fucking hate it I post only on FB and less than once a week but it definitely slowed my PT business down bc there are so many idiot trainers with great SM presence and my attitude is I’m better so it’s your loss and for years that worked but slowly with filters and people posting 10 times a day I’ve noticed bad trainers getting first crack at new clients

I love TikTok. You just have to manipulate the algorithm. If it shows me something toxic/stupid/annoying I click "not interested". So for me; it's just bodybuilding stuff, comedy, sports, hot chicks. It doesn't show me some kids prank videos, or people debating politics.

That being said, I also don't spend a lot of time on there. It's basically entertainment for when I'm taking a shit.

Professionalmuscle is the only social media I have. Even if it’s not it is too me. Not at all interested in Facebook or any of that other shit. Iv got no time for it Iv got too much important things to do like real life. Lol

I love TikTok. You just have to manipulate the algorithm. If it shows me something toxic/stupid/annoying I click "not interested". So for me; it's just bodybuilding stuff, comedy, sports, hot chicks. It doesn't show me some kids prank videos, or people debating politics.

That being said, I also don't spend a lot of time on there. It's basically entertainment for when I'm taking a shit.

I fucking hate tiktok man lol

The unbelievable amount of stupid shit on there that people watch blows my mind

And i like some occasional stupid shit but the right kind😅

I fucking hate tiktok man lol

The unbelievable amount of stupid shit on there that people watch blows my mind

And i like some occasional stupid shit but the right kind😅
I actually watched a woman die of cancer on TikTok. It kind of made me stop and appreciate being alive and healthy, but it was quite sad to see.

I deleted my Facebook and IG around 2019, haven’t really thought twice about it now.

Wife lightly uses her Facebook and finds us cool local food events etc but life is sincerely better without it.

I actually watched a woman die of cancer on TikTok. It kind of made me stop and appreciate being alive and healthy, but it was quite sad to see.
Ok i totally get that and im sure theres alot of good things as well

I guess i should only speak for what i have been subjected to

Ok i totally get that and im sure theres alot of good things as well

I guess i should only speak for what i have been subjected to
There's definitely a lot of obnoxious people doing shit for attention. And lots of police bodycam videos, lol

it's going to be fascinating watching the repercussions of the first instagram generation 'aging out'

it's going to be catastrophic

it's going to be fascinating watching the repercussions of the first instagram generation 'aging out'

it's going to be catastrophic
Im sure a lot more hot tub drownings

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner