mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some Synthol pics...this is some pretty funny stuff..

CuttingEdge

Banned
Some of these are hilarious. What would drive these people to do this to themselves? Do they actually think this looks good? :eek:

**broken link removed**

this debate is so old and overdone its rediculous...

CuttingEdge said:
It wasn't posted for "debate". It was posted because it's funny to look at.

It's funny that you don't realise that those are pics of implants and not Synthol :rolleyes:
Everyone else knows that.

its funny you find this humorous...

Big A said:
It's funny that you don't realise that those are pics of implants and not Synthol :rolleyes:
Everyone else knows that.

Agree 100% with BigA here...

What I find even more humorous is that most of those people who post these threads on synthol are uneducated where synthol is concerned. They simply do not realize this look is not achieved from synthol usage or even synthol abuse. If they were a bit more educated on the subject they would know as BigA mentioned this look is impossible to achieve from the use of synthol alone. I work directly with the inventor of Synthol (Christopher T Clark) and have for several years now, and we laugh at those who make these types of uneducated comments/accusations/threads etc. rflmao...:rolleyes:

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
lol, cutting edge couldn't win for losing it seems :D

thank god those are implants, cuz they look very unnatural, and if synthol DID do that, i doubt most would opt for it. Disgusting

exactly!

PHIL HERNON said:
Brad Hollibaugh is in most of those pictures, and it IS NOT AN IMPLANT. It is also not Syntherol or Synthol.

I meant to mention this as well Phil. In speaking to Brad personally about this also I have gathered these pictures of him were taken after a slight bicep tear. Once again just some more uneducated/misinformed people out there spreading false accusations/rumors. Brad is one of the nicest most straight forward guys I have ever spoken to.

Mr.Huge

pumpputnam said:
Notice you don't see many black guys messing with "whatever" it is? Thank God for black folks.:)

lol :eek:

So it's settled then, Synthol=Shit!

with all do respect to hollibaugh as everyone speaks about how nice and straight-forward he is...........then what the hell is in his arms and why did he do it. it looks like crap. he mention'd on here site injecting gear once every 3 weeks or something and his arms are 25", but lets get real here prolly everyone on here has site injected gear and no one's arms look like that. i saw him at the arnold a year or 2 ago and his arms look like triangles, even when hanging to the side the are pointy. other than that the guy has an awesome physique just seemed like he ruined it to me. so if it aint implants and he doesnt use synthol your telling me a few cc's of prop every couple weeks will give me arms like that..........please.:rolleyes:

Its like any other thing when you abuse it, its no good. But if used correctly in moderation to stretch muscles that are to tight to grow, then all the power to you. Honestly I think those guys are attention attics, I dont know them personaly but why the f*$! would you want to look like that.

i used syntol in my delts i can tell you the msucel remain the same shape but will only increase in size my delts become much nicer and much rounder but i dont think it true that they say its permant because i lose some size in them and i did the treatment exectly like big a said! btu i am happy wiht my results ans i will use it again in the future but in my biceps next time! i am affraid in the biceps that the injections will hurt alot there !!!

Guys you are loosing time talking about this stupids yokers without brain, i think is a disrespect from the magazines for all of bb that spent their time working hard, puting a full article with pictures giving them importance.

Mr.Huge said:
Agree 100% with BigA here...

What I find even more humorous is that most of those people who post these threads on synthol are uneducated where synthol is concerned. They simply do not realize this look is not achieved from synthol usage or even synthol abuse. If they were a bit more educated on the subject they would know as BigA mentioned this look is impossible to achieve from the use of synthol alone. I work directly with the inventor of Synthol (Christopher T Clark) and have for several years now, and we laugh at those who make these types of uneducated comments/accusations/threads etc. rflmao...:rolleyes:

Mr.Huge

hey, i know chris.. i havent spoken with him in years though...

i tried to get exclusive rights to dist. pnp but millard beat me...

Well, some of the guys still have bandaids on the injection sites. I don't think it's implants because I don't think it would be smart to inject an implant. Whatever it is, it's disguisting and embarassing. I can't believe they display that ugly shit like they're proud of it. It's like displaying a puss filled malignant tumor and smiling like you did something special.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws