over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sorry,Im f*ckin pissed needed to vent!

J.Blaze

Registered
I work in a shop by myself and I keep it fairly clean. I took a couple days off to handle personal things and the owner took my place for those days.I get back to my shop and its fucking trashed.Garbage flowing over the can with out a trash bag, cigarette ashes everywhere on my keyboard, desk and floor.Old food, empty coffee cups you name it. Now the guy is literally 400lbs with the biggest gut Ive ever seen.Nice guy just a total slob.Here is what fuckin set me off. The toilet in the bathroom was so trashed there was shit all over the toilet seat and he didnt even wipe it up. Fucking shit!!!!!I want to snap on this disgusting mofo. What the hell would you do about this?? I want to take a shit in a box and mail it to this dude!!

I would hire someone to clean the place and charge it back to the company... But thats just me...

I already cleaned it, but was gagging the whole damn time.I had to as its my only toilet here. How can someone be that disgusting. I just wonder why the dude didnt clean it himself. There was no way he didnt see it. You got to wonder what his house looks like. I almost want to upperdeck the toilet before I take some days off, but this dude is so gross he probably wouldnt care.

I already cleaned it, but was gagging the whole damn time.I had to as its my only toilet here. How can someone be that disgusting. I just wonder why the dude didnt clean it himself. There was no way he didnt see it. You got to wonder what his house looks like. I almost want to upperdeck the toilet before I take some days off, but this dude is so gross he probably wouldnt care.

Maybe, he's accustomed to someone else doing his dirty work.

Huge_C2 gave you some good advice, or you could have just called him on it...

I work in a shop by myself and I keep it fairly clean. I took a couple days off to handle personal things and the owner took my place for those days.I get back to my shop and its fucking trashed.Garbage flowing over the can with out a trash bag, cigarette ashes everywhere on my keyboard, desk and floor.Old food, empty coffee cups you name it. Now the guy is literally 400lbs with the biggest gut Ive ever seen.Nice guy just a total slob.Here is what fuckin set me off. The toilet in the bathroom was so trashed there was shit all over the toilet seat and he didnt even wipe it up. Fucking shit!!!!!I want to snap on this disgusting mofo. What the hell would you do about this?? I want to take a shit in a box and mail it to this dude!!

Dont delegate dictate its time to hire a big gun to turn ship around.Here the man for the job.
Jack Welch Management Institute | Online MBA | Masters Degree Programs

Dude's a pig.

Id be pissed to!

How do you manage to get shit on the seat???:eek:

Id be pissed to!

How do you manage to get shit on the seat???:eek:

Dammit, Dude! Why did you ask that?! :eek: Now my mind is going thru all the possible ways that a 400lb man could get shit on a toilet seat! Not good! I WAS EATING BREAKFAST, Bro!

at 400lbs he is probably lucky to get a small portion of his fat ass on the actual seat. Shit probably goes all over the place!

Man, I can relate to what you're saying. I work with a 330lb. man who has the most disgusting habits of all the workplace. When he uses the toilet there is a big dirt/oil stain on the toilet seat, and you know it was him who last used it.

But my biggest problem I had with him to date was once he was in the store popping pimples with his hand and wiping it on his pants or in a tissue without sanitizing. So a customer comes in the store and I go up to the register and lay my hand down on the counter and it goes right onto this nasty mo'fer's bloody, pus filled tissue to which my hand clings to.

J.Blaze, if this man is anything like the one I work with, I doubt he will change his ways. We've been trying to crack this one for a couple of years now. I don't understand why the boss even has him around.

"it goes right onto this nasty mo'fer's bloody, pus filled tissue to which my hand clings to."

Straight Nasty!!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity