over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SPRING BREAK WEIGHTLOSS BET!!

Perry75K

Newbies
hey guys i am in need of a little advice

in about 3 weeks my roommate and I will be traveling to Brazil for 30 days to take a traditional medicine class setup through my school.

Having access to the schools bod pod machine we decided to bet 100$ on who could loose the most bodyfat. before totally thinking out this decision i accepted the bet and after taking the BF% readings it turns out i am a decent amount leaner than him which will make this harder for me i presume.

What i need is advice on a crash diet that can help me loose the most bf% possible, i know no crash diet is healthy but this being a once in a lifetime opportunity and the chance to stick it to my fat roommate is well worth any unhealthy habits and muscle loss i will have.

i am 14% bf and he is 18% just for reference, lemme hear your thoughts, thanks

Lol a easy ass way to lose ALOT of weight fast is 40 grams of carbs or less the entire day with cardio 4 days a week...not safe and will probably lose muscle and feel tired but will lose alot of weight for sure

Lol a easy ass way to lose ALOT of weight fast is 40 grams of carbs or less the entire day with cardio 4 days a week...not safe and will probably lose muscle and feel tired but will lose alot of weight for sure

not safe? explain your reasoning behind this please

I wont give diet advice but i will tell you that cardio will be your friend. And tons of it.

if i took the challenge, it would be

60% fat
35% protein
5% carbs (thats just trace carbs)

keep the calories right at maint. level

true protein's Burn (new fat burner) or clenbuterol

60 minutes of cardio a day (split in 30 minute sessions for sanity)

and some high intensity, low volume lifting

but thats just me, everyones different

not safe? explain your reasoning behind this please

LOL if your looking for a cyber yell match let me save u time and u win your right im wrong.

Now the only reason i say its not safe is when i did a low carb diet for a while (6 weeks) i was extremely tired all the time. I was going to school fulltime and work full time with cardio and workout sessions but i still do this now with 100 carbs a day and feel completely better. Just my idea, sorry if i came off wrong about the yell match sentence just he asked i question i gave a answer and was not sure if u wanted to argue about it...if i was wrong im sorry.

LOL if your looking for a cyber yell match let me save u time and u win your right im wrong.

Now the only reason i say its not safe is when i did a low carb diet for a while (6 weeks) i was extremely tired all the time. I was going to school fulltime and work full time with cardio and workout sessions but i still do this now with 100 carbs a day and feel completely better. Just my idea, sorry if i came off wrong about the yell match sentence just he asked i question i gave a answer and was not sure if u wanted to argue about it...if i was wrong im sorry.

i was just wondering why you think this considering alot of competitive bb'ers use ketogenic diets

My bad then man:eek:. Just got done training shoulders and biceps (i know weird combo lol) and am whooped. My body dropped so much fat doing this but i could not think after 4 weeks in but loved the weightloss i was having. Thats what i love about this sport everyone is different.

i was just wondering why you think this considering alot of competitive bb'ers use ketogenic diets
Hahahaha!!!! I've been on a very low carb diet for most of 10 years. I love it. My workouts are strong. It keeps me lean. And I don't have to do any cardio until I'm down below 9% or so. My Avi is with no cardio.

I took 2008 off of my keto diet and got fat fast. Now I'm back on keto. And I'm getting lean again.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510