over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started training with Phil

DIEZEL666

Registered
I had worked with Phil years ago, and recently decided to get his help again. I'm excited for the new perspective and to add new knowledge.

great

i have never heard of a complaint by anyone who has trained with phil.

Phil is a good trainer, and his methods are differnt from everyone else..so it gives you a different way of training and dieting...change is always good

its been about four weeks since i started with phil, im deff the strongest I have been, and body comp has changed drastically

I've never had more success since hiring Phil.

As of yesterday I was just over 10% after starting with him I was much higher than that. Yet my strength is still going up and I'm making LBM gains.

Yea, he really takes the time to answer all questions, and is very fast with his responses.

Phil's great to deal with!!

I've been dealing with Phil for about a month now and couldn't be more pleased! His changes really shock the muscle groups...Definitely a great motivation, to help getting me back on the right track!! Also, you gotta love a man who is straight to the point, he doesn't sugar-coat anything!!

I really have to refrain from saying what would like to say.....Phil you know what I'm talking about...;););)

But on a side note, You couldn't have made a better choice in my opinion. Phil has taught me so much in the last 4 yrs. or so. I have leaned how to listen to my body and figure out what works and does not sometimes.

With Phil in your corner you will be amazed with the knowledge you gain, Just remember that he is not david copperfield and he cannot change your genetic structure.;):p

Love ya Phil.........

once i stack some bread i will defiantly look into working with him...
when you guys work with Phil what is the typical run like?
do you hire him for 3 to 6 months or something?

Started With Phil

Yeh...i too have recently started with Phil...only a few weeks but quick respones, straight to the point, no nonsense. Only really getting started in terms of diet and training as per Phil's instructions but so far so good, i'm making gains on a weekly basis despie what i have always led to belive would be a flawed diet, but then what the hell do i know.

good move

with Phil in your corner you can't go wrong

once i stack some bread i will defiantly look into working with him...
when you guys work with Phil what is the typical run like?
do you hire him for 3 to 6 months or something?

Phil works with you for an entire year. For what he charges it's the best deal you will ever find. He answers questions incredibly fast, and is very informative.

Please

Please do not discuss what I choose to do with YOU ..........PERSONALLY......things change for everyone and we do different things.......its not hard to just follow YOUR way of eating.........it HAS to be foods that are/have been in your family for years......not everyone elses family.........foods you are used to eating

Please do not discuss what I choose to do with YOU ..........PERSONALLY......things change for everyone and we do different things.......its not hard to just follow YOUR way of eating.........it HAS to be foods that are/have been in your family for years......not everyone elses family.........foods you are used to eating

I;) was waiting for that.........

I can't say enough great things about Phil's generosity in terms of knowledge and availability. If you stick with what he tells you, you're guaranteed results. It really is that simple. He's helped me out many times and even today still answers my questions, which I am very grateful for.

Phil's definitely an IMMENSE wealth of knowledge. :)

But not only BB wise... the man will help you to survive the worst heartaches too... ;) :eek: :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear