over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying under 6% bodyfat once you get there

If I did that it would only take 2 years now to get to 190 in that shape!
I doubt you'll see the same gains in the second year. But you never know. Genetics play a big role in this. If you have good ones they can carry you a long ways....

I doubt you'll see the same gains in the second year. But you never know. Genetics play a big role in this. If you have good ones they can carry you a long ways....

Are you talkin with or without gear?

If you want to get an idea of what kind of size gain you're asking about, take 35lbs of hamburger and look at how much mass that is. Then imagine spreading it on yourself.

great visual explanation.

Are you talkin with or without gear?
Either way. At these early stages the bulk of your permanent gains will come from your diet. Not from the gear.

If I did that it would only take 2 years now to get to 190 in that shape!

Well your 155lbs now...so 190 at the same bf% would be an impressive as hell in 2 years..I would say, you would have to take more gear than you want to get to 190lbs in a couple years...but then again...I dont know your genetics, how good you eat, how you train, ect, ect...I mean I supose its possibable...I've seen guys weigh 198 in shows one year, then 2 years later weighed in at 220lbs .... and thats a good solid 20lbs heavier....:eek:

Here is one for ya...at 18 I competed at 173lbs ...the next year (with gear, and a couple cycles later) I was 194lbs on stage, and much leaner...That was at 19 years old and 17 years later im competing at 224-228lbs on stage...so in the last 16-17 years I have only gained about 30lbs of good lean muscle (maybe a few more than that, cause I get in better shape now than at 19) but only 30lbs in 16 years or so...about 2lbs a year....(god that sucks :banghead:)...LOL !!!

Well your 155lbs now...so 190 at the same bf% would be an impressive as hell in 2 years..I would say, you would have to take more gear than you want to get to 190lbs in a couple years...but then again...I dont know your genetics, how good you eat, how you train, ect, ect...I mean I supose its possibable...I've seen guys weigh 198 in shows one year, then 2 years later weighed in at 220lbs .... and thats a good solid 20lbs heavier....:eek:

In those pics I was 155ish probably lighter but not now, I'm 170 in that shape now.

In those pics I was 155ish probably lighter but not now, I'm 170 in that shape now.

well do you use AAS now ? If you havnt then I would say you could probably do it, in a few years ....If everything is on point, and your lived your life like a pro...Again it depends on genetics...but im no expert:D

well do you use AAS now ? If you havnt then I would say you could probably do it, in a few years ....If everything is on point, and your lived your life like a pro...Again it depends on genetics...but im no expert:D

No, I don't know where to start? I know they say just test but don't know how much or where to go with it or when to up it etc or what to add and when.

Power in case of emergencies

For all of the sneaker collectors, we would like to offer you the latest and greatest from Kixcome.com. Kixcome users can take the time to find and buy various sneakers from the major brands. For all of you looking for **broken link removed**,**broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed****broken link removed**,**broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, **broken link removed**, and all the other major coveted shoe brands. All of you readers can take advantage of the coupon code kixcome10 to recieve a 10% Discount. So next time you look to **broken link removed**, visit Kixcome.com.

Here is one for ya...at 18 I competed at 173lbs ...the next year (with gear, and a couple cycles later) I was 194lbs on stage, and much leaner...That was at 19 years old and 17 years later im competing at 224-228lbs on stage...so in the last 16-17 years I have only gained about 30lbs of good lean muscle (maybe a few more than that, cause I get in better shape now than at 19) but only 30lbs in 16 years or so...about 2lbs a year....(god that sucks :banghead:)...LOL !!!

I don't feel bad and impatient anymore! When a person with good genetics such as yourself complains, who the hell am I to complain. :D

No, I don't know where to start? I know they say just test but don't know how much or where to go with it or when to up it etc or what to add and when.

Perfect time for you to get a trainer if you are serious about this. i would get someone who has experience and just trust them or atleast add their knowledge to your own.
you can put on that weight IMO. but it will take more like 5 years to do it with AAS imo. the body can put on 10 pounds a year fairly well but it will slow down as time goes.
best of luck!
oh, and i was able to put on 10lbs a year for bout 4 years then just a couple pounds a year. most growth will be in the beginning then it decreases dramatically
-JS

Perfect time for you to get a trainer if you are serious about this. i would get someone who has experience and just trust them or atleast add their knowledge to your own.
you can put on that weight IMO. but it will take more like 5 years to do it with AAS imo. the body can put on 10 pounds a year fairly well but it will slow down as time goes.
best of luck!
oh, and i was able to put on 10lbs a year for bout 4 years then just a couple pounds a year. most growth will be in the beginning then it decreases dramatically
-JS

You put on 10lbs a year of muscle in your first 4 years of aas use?

You put on 10lbs a year of muscle in your first 4 years of aas use?
There are always exceptions to the norm. 10lbs a year for 4 years is one of those. Figure 10-15lbs first year. And then 3-5lbs the second year. That would be more common for someone doing everything right. ...and I'm talking about actual sustainable lean body mass. Not just the scale going up for a few months while your on.

having said that, you may in fact be yet another genetic wonder. And do better that most. But regardless, focus on nutrition first. That will take you much further in attaining sustainable results than AAS in the long run.

There are always exceptions to the norm. 10lbs a year for 4 years is one of those. Figure 10-15lbs first year. And then 3-5lbs the second year. That would be more common for someone doing everything right. ...and I'm talking about actual sustainable lean body mass. Not just the scale going up for a few months while your on.

having said that, you may in fact be yet another genetic wonder. And do better that most. But regardless, focus on nutrition first. That will take you much further in attaining sustainable results than AAS in the long run.

My diet is perfect thats why I've done so good naturally, people at the gym don't believe that I got this way by just eating right and working out.

My diet is perfect thats why I've done so good naturally, people at the gym don't believe that I got this way by just eating right and working out.

What's perfect? I've trained a quite a few guys age 18-25 with very nice quality size gains. The younger you are, the easier it is. It's the food choices and not over-training that makes it happen. Post a typical days food log.

Last edited:
can some experts please post up some pics of a true 6% BF? Seems like 6% might be different to certain people.lol

I think in his pics with his abs showing he looks in the mid 6s% at least to me.;)

SB

Heres another thought....the year you were with Palumbo you competed at 213 correct.....I then trained you and we got too heavy and too doughy (but I was trying my best to get a 5'10" guy into the superheavies where he belonged) because there are 5'7" guys at the national level competing at 225 and 5'10 213 doesn't cut it.....so you went up to a very big but smooth 278 to 283 with me and came down (and it was hard to come down no doubt about it...brutal...but when you did you were 244 five weeks out in damn good shape and looked like you would have competed at 228 to 233) so in a years time a roughly 15 to 20 pound gain on your onstage weight (and I still have all those pics of that journey)...........it sure as hell aint always pretty but sometimes.....EXCESS works.......

how much shit does this guy below get daily? Probably alot

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=92381

That sure as hell aint freaking pretty...or comfortable but I'll tell you what....I admire a guy who decides to put 20 pounds on his contest stage bodyweight in a years time and make some major changes.
That guy used food for his anabolic....and yep he got big and doughy but he is going to be onstage even larger than these pics from last year show......

This sport is tremendously tough in deciding what you want to do with it....do you want to be club guy who looks in shape year round but gains hardly anything from year to year.

or do you want to make major changes, throw caution of bodyfat to the wind, and suffer while coming down?

(I think there is a middle ground and thats what I would prefer)

but I like people who "get after it...and go for it"......this guy wants to look different to the judges than he did last time and is going to

this is what he looked like last time he did this.....Chad Nichols takes him in

Attachments

• _W5Q0323_QWDAHBKFAX.jpg
    _W5Q0323_QWDAHBKFAX.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 345
  • glutes.jpg
    glutes.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 263
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Heres another thought....the year you were with Palumbo you competed at 213 correct.....I then trained you and we got too heavy and too doughy (but I was trying my best to get a 5'10" guy into the superheavies where he belonged) because there are 5'7" guys at the national level competing at 225 and 5'10 213 doesn't cut it.....so you went up to a very big but smooth 278 to 283 with me and came down (and it was hard to come down no doubt about it...brutal...but when you did you were 244 five weeks out in damn good shape and looked like you would have competed at 228 to 233) so in a years time a roughly 15 to 20 pound gain on your onstage weight (and I still have all those pics of that journey)...........it sure as hell aint always pretty but sometimes.....EXCESS works.......

how much shit does this guy below get daily? Probably alot

Offseaon 280lbs!! - Muscular Development Forums

That sure as hell aint freaking pretty...or comfortable but I'll tell you what....I admire a guy who decides to put 20 pounds on his contest stage bodyweight in a years time and make some major changes.
That guy used food for his anabolic....and yep he got big and doughy but he is going to be onstage even larger than these pics from last year show......

This sport is tremendously tough in deciding what you want to do with it....do you want to be club guy who looks in shape year round but gains hardly anything from year to year.

or do you want to make major changes, throw caution of bodyfat to the wind, and suffer while coming down?

(I think there is a middle ground and thats what I would prefer)

but I like people who "get after it...and go for it"......this guy wants to look different to the judges than he did last time and is going to

this is what he looked like last time he did this.....Chad Nichols takes him in

DC,
why not to stay some how lean and up your anabolics?

That's still works, isn't...

can some experts please post up some pics of a true 6% BF? Seems like 6% might be different to certain people.lol

I think in his pics with his abs showing he looks in the mid 6s% at least to me.;)

SB
I'm not sure I'm an expert. But I'm pretty sure I'm down nearing 6%

Attachments

• 6.5percent.jpg
    6.5percent.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 244

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767